Marissa Davis / Rabbie Davis / Rabbie Dee Draws / RabbiesBoots - Obese “Jewish” “trans” E-beggar moves onto drop ship scamming, has entered her munchie arc for pity-bucks

Dolphin Lundgren

Picking blueberries with Henry Fonda.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
''Homeless are like pets to her that come at you begging for a snack. I don't think she sees how genuinely violently classist it is to make something like this up about the local homeless population. She's like the girl in To Kill a Mockingbird crying rape bc the man was black.''

"Homeless are like pets to her that come at you begging for a snack.'' Reads as homeless people coming to you for help the way a hungry pet would.

"I don't think she sees how genuinely classist it is to make something like that up about the local homeless population.'' Clearly reads as classist to make up a sexual assault about a homeless person, and this is a dumb thing to nitpick about if I'm going to be honest. It also looks silly to basically call someone stupid while completely misreading an obvious statement.

Last edited:

Cock wombler

kiwifarms.net
With CabbageBagger's tendency to make stuff up, another alternative is that the "assault" is little more than hurt feelings, misgendering, or someone emphatically rejecting whatever help she offered.

We'll never know the truth.
IF anything happened I'm willing to bet its something simple like the guy saying "thank you miss".

Also can someone explain to me how she is so ill she can't move her stubby fingers to write a few tweets so she has to have a fake minion do it but she's well enough to go out handing out dog treats. Pick one marissa, on your death bed or out fulfilling your so called Jesus complex.

Dolphin Lundgren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
IF anything happened I'm willing to bet its something simple like the guy saying "thank you miss".

Also can someone explain to me how she is so ill she can't move her stubby fingers to write a few tweets so she has to have a fake minion do it but she's well enough to go out handing out dog treats. Pick one marissa, on your death bed or out fulfilling your so called Jesus complex.

I'd say someone grabbed her too hard because they wanted more food, or something. Also pretty bold of that bum if they did that in public in front of other homeless people.

The Fatriarchy

kiwifarms.net
''Homeless are like pets to her that come at you begging for a snack. I don't think she sees how genuinely violently classist it is to make something like this up about the local homeless population. She's like the girl in To Kill a Mockingbird crying rape bc the man was black.''

"Homeless are like pets to her that come at you begging for a snack.'' Reads as homeless people coming to you for help the way a hungry pet would.

"I don't think she sees how genuinely classist it is to make something like that up about the local homeless population.'' Clearly reads as classist to make up a sexual assault about a homeless person, and this is a dumb thing to nitpick about if I'm going to be honest. It also looks silly to basically call someone stupid while completely misreading an obvious statement.
Then don't reply to irrelevant statements like a retard?

Dolphin Lundgren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Then don't reply to irrelevant statements like a retard?

Or you can not waste time to begin with by writing irrelevant statements.
Don't know why you have to double down when you're wrong to begin with.

Edit: If Rabbie was smart, she'd do some kind of big sale deal going on with her boots for Thanksgiving, but she's too busy stuffing her face and getting fatter to come up with an idea.

Last edited:

toilet_rainbow

like a floof bomb in your face
kiwifarms.net
Or you can not waste time to begin with by writing irrelevant statements.
Don't know why you have to double down when you're wrong to begin with.

Edit: If Rabbie was smart, she'd do some kind of big sale deal going on with her boots for Thanksgiving, but she's too busy stuffing her face and getting fatter to come up with an idea.
Granted, Marissa always has her boots on sale. But seriously, this is peak sale season. Even places that don’t do sales the rest of the year will usually do something for Black Friday.

Dolphin Lundgren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Granted, Marissa always has her boots on sale. But seriously, this is peak sale season. Even places that don’t do sales the rest of the year will usually do something for Black Friday.

This is the perfect time for her to jump on the ''boots are half off'' or something kind of deal, to get buyers who keep saying they want her boots. It'll probably get more sales since people get drawn to Black Friday deals. But hey- that's what smart business people do and let's be honest, Rabies is very stupid.

At least her spending time with her family saves us from seeing ''hur hur Thanksgiving is racist'' and "America is evil, we have nothing to be thankful for'' shit, as she's done on Tumblr in the past.

Dolphin Lundgren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot 2021-11-25 at 11-34-06 Arabella Gray on Twitter.png

Screenshot 2021-11-25 at 11-37-26 Cinders In Slippers on Twitter.png

If you search just her business name, there's a lot of hidden comments of people who got ripped off. Most don't @ her apparently, and talk shit on her.

Aunt Carol

four-letter word for a female
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2750786

View attachment 2750787

If you search just her business name, there's a lot of hidden comments of people who got ripped off. Most don't @ her apparently, and talk shit on her.
This is why it sucks that the OP of this thread is dead; there's a lot of pages of pimple photos here before a Twitter-person could read to the part where they aren't getting their boots.

I'm allergic to work though so I'm not volunteering.

Vandy

kiwifarms.net
Ironic, considering "irrelevant statements" is what I'm accusing retardo of, responding to posts that have fuck all to do with what's being said.
Look man I know reading isn't your strong suit but c'mon read the room.
View attachment 2750786

View attachment 2750787

They're smart not to @ Rabies, all they'll get is harassed by their brainless zombie followers and not their ugly boots.

Really makes you wonder why nobody tries to contact Pay Pal or their bank after they don't get a response though. After a year most banks say you're fucked.

moorhen

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fucking January? You ain't gettin' those boots, sweaty. I could understand waiting a year if it was a very expensive made to order item that might or might not have a very long waiting list. But plastic sweatshop boots?
I'll never understand why these idiots are okay with waiting the better part of a year for mass produced garbage.
Do you think they'd go into a coffee shop, have the barista tell them "it'll be two hours for your coffee" and they'll just go "okay." and stand there and wait? Do they think that she's making the boots herself? What is the logic?
Get a fucking refund and tell warn other people that they're ordering nothing.

RonRiot

trans punx fucking shut up
kiwifarms.net
I'll never understand why these idiots are okay with waiting the better part of a year for mass produced garbage.
Do you think they'd go into a coffee shop, have the barista tell them "it'll be two hours for your coffee" and they'll just go "okay." and stand there and wait? Do they think that she's making the boots herself? What is the logic?
Get a fucking refund and tell warn other people that they're ordering nothing.
A good proportion of her customers are buying to performatively support a starving queer trans person. Admitting they were ripped off is going to make them look like the bad guy in their own minds, and to the fellow dogs in their Twitter dog piles. Playing a stupid game where the stupid prizes never even ship. Empowering!

Dolphin Lundgren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot 2021-11-26 at 21-26-42 Rabbie Davis COOL BOOTS on Twitter.png

Screenshot 2021-11-26 at 21-26-53 Rabbie Davis COOL BOOTS on Twitter.png

As long as Rabies can reel in gullible suckers like this- assuming she's real- she'll be able to continue her grifting. I'll believe it when Heather gets back to that one person who asked where their boots are about 4 days ago. Rabies was barely able to run her ''business'' a year ago before she got sick. What else excuses can she come up with?

Kiwi Lime Pie

The tasteful holiday treat. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Really makes you wonder why nobody tries to contact Pay Pal or their bank after they don't get a response though. After a year most banks say you're fucked.
Yes, I believe most banks and credit cards have some sort of time limit if one has paid for something that hasn't been delivered. And, it's imperative for people to know what the window is if they want to dispute/reverse the charges. In this case however, people probably don't want go that route if they don't have to (for the reason given below).

A good proportion of her customers are buying to performatively support a starving queer trans person. Admitting they were ripped off is going to make them look like the bad guy in their own minds, and to the fellow dogs in their Twitter dog piles. Playing a stupid game where the stupid prizes never even ship. Empowering!
@RonRiot hit the nail on the head in that transgendered people currently score high enough in the oppression/marginalized Olympics that saying or doing anything to negatively impact them is looked at quite unfavorably. Related to this is how the founders of Trans Life Line embezzled $350,000.00 and they didn't face any legal repercussions because the board believes that the legal system is biased against trans people.

Another plausible possibility might be customers believing the delays stem from supply chain issues that have impacted various products -- especially those goods coming from China -- ever since COVID became a thing. Even considering that trans people and their "allies" won't speak ill of CabbageBagger and buy into her sob stories, they're probably also patient to an extreme fault when it comes to their boot orders because they figure everything is being shipped behind schedule anyways.

What they don't know or won't accept is that CabageBagger has suggested through her social media that she's using the money she gets to pay personal expenses and only ships boots when people complain long and loud enough. Even with supply chain issues, the biggest shipping issue is her own laziness and mismangement.

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Yes, I believe most banks and credit cards have some sort of time limit if one has paid for something that hasn't been delivered.

Unsure of other payment methods, but credit cards (as in, MasterCard, Visa, AmEx) have a process called disputes and chargebacks, where the bank/body issuing can, on behalf of the CC supplier, rescind the funds from the merchant who billed the CC holder in the first place. It's for "goods undelivered"/"failure to provide goods paid for" if 1. They do not arrive in what they consider good time (that is the timescale promised by the merchant) and 2. There is a genuine and proven lack of contact on part of the merchant.

The caveat is the customer must be able to prove, via paper trail, they've made consistent and good faith efforts to contact the merchant. If anyone ends up here from googling Marissa's Shitty Boots Scam (TM) then I would urge them to contact their bank or credit card company about this to get their funds back.

The catch is, banks/credit card supplier can, if proven the customer has lied, do what's called "re-present for the funds" if needs be, but there is literally nothing on heaven nor Earth in Marissa's business plan (lol) which indicates she is even capable of this, more so now she has seemingly conned/guilt-tripped some poor schmuck into effectively running their "business" for them.

Heather, id you're even real, for the love of God, get the fuck out as fast as you can. I know the gravitational field generated by Marissa's mass is fucking epic, but allow us to the the tractor beam of truth which pulls you out.

toilet_rainbow

like a floof bomb in your face
kiwifarms.net
Marissa absolutely loved using the COVID delaying everything excuse last year, along with the “my email server sucks” one. I guess too many people got sick of that.

I will say that supply chains are still fucked everywhere, but if it’s a thing your small business depends on, then the owner will contact the supplier to get an idea of if/when something is coming back. I know a lot of small business owners that do this, even passing on the info to their customers to announce product delays or replacements. It helps build loyalty in the brand.

Marissa drop ships boots, though. We also know that she spends her money on hookah over shipping charges, soo