Marissa Davis / rabbiedee / cabbagebagger - "Jewish" tranny E-beggar, too stupid to know how to change light bulb, has butt hair between fingers

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
Is it an unpopular opinion to say if a person refuses to work and never has any income coming in, then they shouldn't own a pet or more than one pet?

Also nice guilt trip at the end there, Marissa.
No. It's one thing to adopt a pet/multiple when things are good then fall on hard times.
It's another to be actively crashing and burning then add a poor animal to the shitfire.
Of course, it doesn't matter anyhow because Marissa reads this thread and read our "suggestion" about using her cat as a begging point. So she's just lying as usual.

Oscar Wildean

OK Corral
kiwifarms.net
No. It's one thing to adopt a pet/multiple when things are good then fall on hard times.
It's another to be actively crashing and burning then add a poor animal to the shitfire.
Of course, it doesn't matter anyhow because Marissa reads this thread and read our "suggestion" about using her cat as a begging point. So she's just lying as usual.
I know it's a controversial view but if you have no plans to improve then pets shouldn't have to suffer because their owner doesn't want to get their shit together.

DirtbagDeluxe

kiwifarms.net
So if true, and humour me, this means probably the new kitten she’s ‘fostering’ has feline leukaemia. So she’s brought home a sick cat that doesn’t have vaccines and she had no idea of its health history, and brought this sick, contagious animal home while she’s LITERALLY STARVING and about to die. She has no funds to take care of pets or pay vet bills and still brought another animal selfishly home.

Marissa is abusing her pets through her fat negligence and huge ego if true, and if a lie, this brings me right back to the LiveJournal days. I bet her landlord doesn’t known about her little hoard starting up either lmao

keyboredsm4shthe2nd

CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES! GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!
kiwifarms.net
It just shows me how middle class and suburban Tumblr users are. Anyone who grows up in poor neighborhoods goes to Goodwill or churches.
You'd think tumblrites would ree against jeff bezos considering amazon uses boderline slave labor, but... And thrift shops aren't even bad, for the ones who'd screech "SECONDHAND IS TRASH". I bought a bunch of very nice clothes and never got around to wearing them. So I donated. $20 never-been-worn tops marked down for $2. I found a silver locket necklace that the internet informed me the identical ones are around $40-50. It sold in Goodwill for $5.
So if true, and humour me, this means probably the new kitten she’s ‘fostering’ has feline leukaemia. So she’s brought home a sick cat that doesn’t have vaccines and she had no idea of its health history, and brought this sick, contagious animal home while she’s LITERALLY STARVING and about to die. She has no funds to take care of pets or pay vet bills and still brought another animal selfishly home.

Marissa is abusing her pets through her fat negligence and huge ego if true, and if a lie, this brings me right back to the LiveJournal days. I bet her landlord doesn’t known about her little hoard starting up either lmao
Is this a new cat?
Because it's very, very bad to bring a contagious cat around another cat. Like, you're hoping the OG healthy cat is gonna die.
Fuck you Marissa, you sped.

ATaxingWoman

Professional Tax Investigator Doggo
kiwifarms.net
You'd think tumblrites would ree against jeff bezos considering amazon uses boderline slave labor
No, you don't understand, whatever borderline slave labor conditions Amazon employees are working under, Marissa (and other Tumblr users) is working under conditions that are ten times worse. That's why she needs to e-beg 24/7.

CookieDoughAndGirls

getcha head in the game
kiwifarms.net
their life is such a soap opera.

theres plenty of cheap clothing stores before going begging on your amazon wishlist...and as everyone said plenty of charity places and (cheap) thrift stores as well.

i really want the cats to be a-okay tho. eople can have drama after drama happen irl but it seems like rabbie runs from one to another when the donations stop. the cat post is reaaal lazy. most donations about pets being sick show the pets and show the bills, they dont just make a post with lots of hashtags on tumblr.

Oscar Wildean

OK Corral
kiwifarms.net
If it is true then she put those cats in danger. Just like she did many years ago when she didn't bother to clean after her old pet cats to the point that it got hazardous.

LOL, that's because she's not working a real job. I like how she's trying to fool people by acting like she's going out and doing real actual work when she's at home doing mturk.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino