Marissa Davis / rabbiedee / cabbagebagger - "Jewish" tranny E-beggar, too stupid to know how to change light bulb, has butt hair between fingers

The Fatriarchy

kiwifarms.net
"How much do you need"
"I need money"
How descriptive, bitch.

Ah yes, landlords, the people giving you the opportunity to have some affordable fucking place to live instead of saving a ton of money all in one shot to buy a place. The ones who have to clean up after your dumb uncivilized ass after you leave to make the place half appealing to someone who might not be as boorish as you. They're such leeches. Buying houses you can't afford, tidying them up for your arrival and taking care of the property when you refuse to. Letting you live in them for only a little more than it costs them to keep the place up because this is the service they're providing to you.

Healing bae

Archimedes?
kiwifarms.net
I love how she always says “sorry I haven’t been online much” as if she’s not on every single day spamming her I want to kill myself and please donate to me now it’s a DIRE emergency posts. Even if some are on the queue, she’s constantly adding extra comments on them and shit. Some people disappear for months offline when they get busy or down. She doesn’t know the meaning of the word “offline”.

I wish we could actually see what she’s recieving monthly. It would be interesting to see just how much she makes from the ebegging.

tasty humane burger

hokey cokey, pig in a pokey!
kiwifarms.net
I love how she always says “sorry I haven’t been online much” as if she’s not on every single day spamming her I want to kill myself and please donate to me now it’s a DIRE emergency posts. Even if some are on the queue, she’s constantly adding extra comments on them and shit. Some people disappear for months offline when they get busy or down. She doesn’t know the meaning of the word “offline”.

I wish we could actually see what she’s recieving monthly. It would be interesting to see just how much she makes from the ebegging.
I'm assuming because its mostly donations via PayPal.me that it'll be tax free as well.

Sketchy that a big Commie like Rabbie is (in theory) receiving a comfortable amount of money from strangers as "mutual aid" that they do not need yet is not distributing their wealth at all.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino