Marissa Davis / rabbiedee / cabbagebagger - "Jewish" tranny E-beggar, too stupid to know how to change light bulb, has butt hair between fingers

Oscar Wildean

Not Stephen Fry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The funny thing is that she pretends like she’s her disabled roommate’s carer but never mentions doing anything to help her. Yeah, she’s fake.
If she was her carer and her roommate was legit disabled, she'd have no problem getting care giver money. Her roommates had to constantly look out for her and babysit her so hypothetically if she had one, that person would have to be the one who cares for her, not the other way around. Everyone has to coddle her apparently.

"I have not eaten in two days."

Screenshot_2019-11-09 Leftist Nerd.png

doubt.jpeg

Last edited:

Bojack Horsekin

take me down easy
kiwifarms.net
The biggest tell that the roommate is fake is that they have no tumblr, twitter, anything. Supposedly they're too disabled to work but don't use any social media. wtf do they do all day then? Play MMOs? Watch TV? Stare at the wall and drool? These are plausible but the point is, Marissa wouldn't live with someone who's not a tumblrtard like herself.

I remember one other roommate just happened to have a tumblr that Marissa linked to, it had like 1-2 entries total, and it screamed sockpuppet.

vaporubber

kiwifarms.net
Why in the hell are so many troons/semi troons “disabled”? I can’t even remember the last time I came across one with a job. But there’s just HORDES of them on Twitter and Tumblr shamelessly e-begging non-stop, one after the other, with long lists of the munchie greatest hits (EDS) and a generic sob story.

My question is: At what point in their lives do Marissa and this horrible, malingering demographic decide to call their laziness a “disability”?

Fancy Carstairs

kiwifarms.net
Okay the “I can’t regulate body heat like a lizard” claim keeps intriguing me so I googled it. Thermoregulatory disorders are often a symptom of hypothalamus damage or Multiple Sclerosis. So Marissa is basically off hand claiming to have to MS or brain damage. Most likely the latter.
She claims to have a thyroid disorder, hasn't mentioned it in a while surprisingly. That's where the whole 'cant regulate' came from

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino