Marissa Davis / the-trans-agenda / rabbiedee - "Jewish" tranny E-beggar, too stupid to know how to change light bulb, has butt hair between fingers

Fat Pikachu

Is your privilege running? You better go check it!
kiwifarms.net
:story: "these nice messages with my exact typing style, vocabulary, and emoji signature are totally from my hordes of admiring fans and friends!"

Leave it to Marissa to think that changing the color of the three hearts she signs a message with makes it look like a totally different person sent it.

Last edited:

odonnells dairy bar

kiwifarms.net
I'll admit that "did you know Dragon Age 4 is coming out" made me laugh.

But for the first time in history, she has actual people sending her messages! I'm honestly shocked. Guarantee she's in some weird asspat group chat of some kind and she told them she's getting a lot of Anon hate or something, because it just seems really weird for it to be happening suddenly.

Finally, her telling Anon that she blocked them, which appears to be happening multiple times a day.

Attachments

Fat Pikachu

Is your privilege running? You better go check it!
kiwifarms.net
Is it just me or does "You have nice teeth!! Pretty smile!" sound weirdly creepy? Maybe it's just the way it's phrased, but to me it sounds like something a stalker serial killer would slip under their victims' doors before axing them in the head later that night.

Synthesizer Patel

Crime's so bloody bad these days
kiwifarms.net
I can absolutely believe that Marissa sent in a request to one of those "give us a url and our followers will send them empty compliments to cheer them up" blogs. Probably sent anonymously by her, along the lines of "this user is a poor disabled enby jew and is getting lots of hate from nazis pls say nice things". Hence the sudden rush of messsages.

However, the idea of her sitting and typing these things to herself is also hilarious.

Bobosplayground

kiwifarms.net
I can absolutely believe that Marissa sent in a request to one of those "give us a url and our followers will send them empty compliments to cheer them up" blogs. Probably sent anonymously by her, along the lines of "this user is a poor disabled enby jew and is getting lots of hate from nazis pls say nice things". Hence the sudden rush of messsages.

However, the idea of her sitting and typing these things to herself is also hilarious.
I’m not sure which is funnier; her sending herself anon hate, or her sending herself anon love.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino