• “I will not commit any jihad against you.”

Marissa Davis / the-trans-agenda / rabbiedee"Jewish" tranny E-beggar, too stupid to know how to change light bulb, has butt hair between fingers

Discussion in 'Tumblr (◡‿◡✿)' started by vodka, Oct 28, 2015.

Forum Guidelines

This board is for lolcows whose primary modus operandi is Tumblr, especially those who adhere to severe delusions that defy logic, reason, and science for the purpose of protecting their personal feelings.

• Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum. Your life story is shit and nobody cares.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Don't white knight. Don't turn threads into an intervention. If you want to help, contact them privately.
  • Backup everything! Tumblr is a great shelter for Lolcows because it enables them to delete content and hide very quickly. Deny that ability.
  • Check your privilege every day.

@Meowthkip, @trombonista

• Agree Agree x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    #4321 Oscar Wildean, Dec 7, 2018 at 2:27 AM
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 2:39 AM
    Oscar Wildean

Oscar Wildean Thou shalt not question Stephen Fry

kiwifarms.net
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 8
    Meowthkip

Meowthkip Gotta have me a good lasaga.
    Staff Member Moderator True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  1. that picture really gives off an "unmarried middle aged sunday school assistant" vibe

i've never even attended sunday school and i feel it in my bones

• Agree Agree x 11
    Carnivorous Plant

Carnivorous Plant well versed in internet stupidity

kiwifarms.net
  2. It's the Hillary Clinton spooked by a camera expression.

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Oscar Wildean

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    Diet Coke 4 Life

Diet Coke 4 Life When I peek, it is in the line of duty.

kiwifarms.net
  3. She has friends just like Sapphire Crimson Claw has polyamorous boyfriends.

• Like Like x 8
    Bojack Horsekin

Bojack Horsekin Thanks for the icon, etsy

kiwifarms.net
  4. It's Leslie Hall 2.0!
    Also, the NEXT! thing is an inside joke from the choosingbeggars subreddit

• Informative Informative x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  5. She looks like a chola.

• Like Like x 3
    Coldgrip

Coldgrip You! Not you, the guy behind you. You're next.

kiwifarms.net
  6. I'll admit that "did you know Dragon Age 4 is coming out" made me laugh.

But for the first time in history, she has actual people sending her messages! I'm honestly shocked. Guarantee she's in some weird asspat group chat of some kind and she told them she's getting a lot of Anon hate or something, because it just seems really weird for it to be happening suddenly.

Finally, her telling Anon that she blocked them, which appears to be happening multiple times a day.

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Capture+_2018-12-07-08-03-21.png Capture+_2018-12-07-08-02-41.png

• Informative Informative x 5
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    XxxmarijnxxX

XxxmarijnxxX Meahoy memoyay Meyoyyoy

kiwifarms.net
  8. LOL it's now so very obvious a majority of the anon messages from before are from herself if her hugbox has no shame in messaging her off anon

• Agree Agree x 7
    soryu

soryu Jerry "Alucard" Mouse

kiwifarms.net
  9. Is it just me or does "You have nice teeth!! Pretty smile!" sound weirdly creepy? Maybe it's just the way it's phrased, but to me it sounds like something a stalker serial killer would slip under their victims' doors before axing them in the head later that night.

• Agree Agree x 7
    Fat Pikachu

Fat Pikachu have you heard of the high elves?

kiwifarms.net
  10. I can absolutely believe that Marissa sent in a request to one of those "give us a url and our followers will send them empty compliments to cheer them up" blogs. Probably sent anonymously by her, along the lines of "this user is a poor disabled enby jew and is getting lots of hate from nazis pls say nice things". Hence the sudden rush of messsages.

However, the idea of her sitting and typing these things to herself is also hilarious.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    Synthesizer Patel

Synthesizer Patel Crime's so bloody bad these days

kiwifarms.net
  11. I’m not sure which is funnier; her sending herself anon hate, or her sending herself anon love.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  12. The only thing it truly proves is that the rest of her followers are as broken and dimwitted as she is.

• Agree Agree x 7
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Capture+_2018-12-07-11-55-13.png Capture+_2018-12-07-11-54-44.png Capture+_2018-12-07-11-54-22.png Capture+_2018-12-07-11-53-52.png Capture+_2018-12-07-11-53-42.png Capture+_2018-12-07-11-55-28.png

• Informative Informative x 8
    XxxmarijnxxX

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  14. "I'm blocking you, I totally showed all you anons, haha.....even though the blocking never lasts, waaaah!"

Also look in a mirror Marissa. You're white. Brown people don't need her to speak on behalf of them.

What? All those previous suck up messages weren't enough?
    Screenshot_2018-12-07 Revolutionary GenderPunk, Is anyone even on this fucking website or am I .png
    Yes, it's a mystery why there's less people who respond to her these days.

By the way, it's hilarious that I see her reblogging Tomi's/Smoochuu and her begging posts (previously known as Killbenedictcumberbatch) because that's another person who is a scammer.

• Agree Agree x 7
    #4338 Oscar Wildean, Dec 7, 2018 at 7:26 PM
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2018 at 7:32 PM
    Oscar Wildean

kiwifarms.net
  15. Capture+_2018-12-07-16-55-41.png Capture+_2018-12-07-16-55-30.png Capture+_2018-12-07-16-55-16.png Capture+_2018-12-07-16-55-05.png Capture+_2018-12-07-16-55-00.png Capture+_2018-12-07-16-54-49.png Capture+_2018-12-07-16-54-14.png

• Informative Informative x 8
    XxxmarijnxxX

kiwifarms.net
  16. So five seconds later she's back to having awesome friends and then another five seconds later she's suddenly alone and needs $$$ to be comforted? What is consistency?

• Agree Agree x 8
    ATaxingWoman

ATaxingWoman Professional Muppet Christmas Tax Investigator

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.