Marissa Davis / the-trans-agenda / rabbiedee - "Jewish" tranny E-beggar, too stupid to know how to change light bulb, has butt hair between fingers

Oscar Wildean

You're a daisy if you do. ;)
kiwifarms.net
She wasted her years studying art at college. She actually had the opportunity to go to a university and work on art. Which is something that a lot of people who enjoy art don't have the privilege to do. Not only that, she wasted the money of her parents. Hell, she even got to go to Japan while being in university and went nowhere with that.

Her failure is her own fault.

What do you know- she's already back at the e-begging. Did she even make rent?

Last edited:

tasty murder burger

If moths had eyes, would they be happier?
kiwifarms.net
Is there no DWP/Job Centre equal in the US? The DWP are pretty crap these days but they do have work coaches and online job tools etc.

deepak throatya

dr phil can get it
kiwifarms.net
There's a goodwill job center in Indy at the very least. There's also more than likely vocational training run by the city that pays minimum wage for a week or two at a time for various skills to bolster your resume a little. But these are also obviously things people would only have knowledge of if they had a sincere desire to work.

Also, I don't really think the functionality of a person's body can depend on taking one perscribed medication consistently. Not to the extend that death is imminent without it, except maybe insulin? But leave it to Marissa to make everything as dire and dramatic as possible.

Kiwi Lime Pie

Tasteful in all Spring weather. 🥝
kiwifarms.net
What do you know- she's already back at the e-begging. Did she even make rent?
I imagine if someone suggested she check GoodRX to see if they have coupons for her medication(s), she'd probably reply that someone expecting her to print off coupons or download an app to her smart phone is either transphobic or something for which she lacks the spoons. Even if GoodRX only helped her save $10 for her current batch of refills, that's $10 less out of her pocket. And, if the prescription is filled monthly, that hypothetically becomes a savings of $120 for the year. But where is the incentive to save or manage money when she can just beg for it and (most likely) get it from her blindly-devoted ass-patters?

Is there no DWP/Job Centre equal in the US? The DWP are pretty crap these days but they do have work coaches and online job tools etc.
My state does have something similar, but unless one is applying for unemployment (in which case, submitting a resume to the state's job bank is required in order to receive your first payment), such programs are voluntary and require someone to actively seek them. And we all know how much of a go-getter Rabbie is when it comes to job-seeking and bettering herself.

Oscar Wildean

kiwifarms.net
There's temp places that offer work but that's too much for Marissa because "mah disability." In my area there's places that not only give you food but they have classes where they help you with your resume and try to get people jobs. Mental health places do that too sometimes.

People on Tumblr need to stop acting as if blocking is a sincere threat.

Cool story bro.

Last edited:

CookieDoughAndGirls

getcha head in the game
kiwifarms.net
Isn't that expensive even compared to other fast food?
yea 5 guys is expensive here as well.

it's hella good but i'd rather go to a proper burger joint for the same if not less expensive. weird that you can afford to go to 5 guys, presuming they don't live near one because 5 guys are usually in malls, etc as opposed to just in neighbourhoods as far as im aware, it seems a bit rich they'd venture out whilst being unwell as theyre meds are running out?

Oscar Wildean

kiwifarms.net
I never got why Five Guys is so expensive. Honestly their food made me feel so bad that I never went there again. You're honestly better off getting an 8 dollar bag of hamburger meat yourself and cooking it at home.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino