Marissa Davis / the-trans-agenda / rabbiedee - "Jewish" tranny E-beggar, too stupid to know how to change light bulb, has butt hair between fingers

tasty murder burger

If moths had eyes, would they be happier?
kiwifarms.net
I can't be bothered screenshotting because it's 3am here and I'm half asleep but just checked Rabbie's blog and there's a few dumbass asks about MLM's now in-between the e-begging reblogs.

The good thing is most of the reblogs from their post seem to be by themselves so they're probably not getting many donations.

Reactions: CookieDoughAndGirls

Clockwork Dragon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 726611
Brotip: you a fat bitch
She needs to do some walking instead of sitting on her fat ass all day. Walking actually physically pumps fluid out of the legs so it helps with swelling. In addition, swelling possibly means her heart is not working properly, so she should have that looked at and evaluated.

ruhrohraggy

gorecembers
kiwifarms.net
i use to work an hour just to get to my tiny ass town at 12 am to get food when foodstamps would hit, and walk back all the way with a backpack full of food.

this is the biggest reason i've been so adamant about rabbie's bullshit is because i experienced true poverty, they literally lie for every single little thing. they could easily ask their roommate or parents or any family to drive them to an appointment if it's that detrimental. god the least they could fucking do is invest in a BICYCLE, but wait, that's work, innit?

tasty murder burger

If moths had eyes, would they be happier?
kiwifarms.net
i use to work an hour just to get to my tiny ass town at 12 am to get food when foodstamps would hit, and walk back all the way with a backpack full of food.

this is the biggest reason i've been so adamant about rabbie's bullshit is because i experienced true poverty, they literally lie for every single little thing. they could easily ask their roommate or parents or any family to drive them to an appointment if it's that detrimental. god the least they could fucking do is invest in a BICYCLE, but wait, that's work, innit?
Does their roommate drive?

deepak throatya

dr phil can get it
kiwifarms.net
They definitely have a bus system in Indy, not to mention the option to share an uber which is still more expensive than a bus, but... decidedly less than 10$ to haul you down the street one way. I mean I think the uber referral codes are mutually beneficial so good on the anon for offering, but in the long run a monthly bus pass would save one a lot of money.

That's typical Marissa, though. Too good to ride the bus like all the other poor people.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino