• "Is it not true he's trying to monopolize on the lolcow scene?"

Cat Fight Marissa Elienne vs. Kiwi Farms

Discussion in 'Beauty Parlour' started by marissa elienne, Jun 19, 2017 at 3:15 AM.

Forum Guidelines

The Beauty Parlour is for women or not-women in the sphere of cosplay and the beauty industry that is not strictly limited to lolcows.

• No thirst. No one cares if you want to have sex with someone. Reporting thirst posts to mods is encouraged.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, embarrassing details about yourself. We are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you make us cringe while trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Guest posting is allowed, but if you are claiming to be someone or know someone with a thread here, you must register and prove it to staff.
  1. If she wasn't already, she is now. I said this in chat and I'll say it again, I led this horse to the koolaid and apparently she was really thirsty.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy Godhand
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
    hood LOLCOW

hood LOLCOW Conflict Resolution Officer
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. you dont even have correct posture for operatic singing. it wouldve been literally the first thing you learned :/

• Agree Agree x 4
    Kilted Gentleman

Kilted Gentleman i dont speak to strangers plus im a vegetarian
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. despite negative kiwifarm covfefe

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 7
    Null

Null Every Where is Some Where

kiwifarms.net
  5. Yeah, I'd say that missing a brain is pretty serious.
    And you apparently can't type it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    NotAKitty

NotAKitty North Korea, the land of "ghouls".
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. @marissa elienne, you might want to have one of your incredibly intelligent friends explain SEO to you. This thread is one of the top results when anyone searches your name. When I get finished typing this, I'm going to change the description of it to include the fact that you advocate for eugenics and suicide-bait people on the Internet. You want to score films? The film industry is populated by a lot of people with liberal political leanings. You think any of those people are going to want to work with someone like you? I hope this little freak out was worth it, and that you enjoyed calling us stupid. You'll see, in the future, when you become synonymous with what you said here, who was the stupid one, after all.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy Godhand

kiwifarms.net
  7. Broken Pussy is the best pussy.

• Like Like x 5
    kiwifarms.net
  8. Im sure she'll be back later after voice lessons

Kilted Gentleman

Kilted Gentleman i dont speak to strangers plus im a vegetarian
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  9. I pray that if I go insane when I am older whatever family I have will get me into an institution with no internet. Can you imagine the most memorable part of your legacy being flopping around with a scarf?

@marissa elienne
    What are the 20 instruments you can play?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    CatFace

CatFace EZ do dance

kiwifarms.net
  10. Marissa actually has a very pleasant speaking voice, maybe she should try to get into the ASMR community.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    ash_and_stone

ash_and_stone I just like drawing stuff

kiwifarms.net
  11. She is directly responding to this thread on her channel on a rapid fire stream of uploads

#191 TheGreatBalloon, Jun 19, 2017 at 11:07 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2017 at 12:00 PM
    kiwifarms.net
  12. I followed one. She's really, really hung up on the idea people called her old and ugly. I confess, I skimmed this thread (mostly to read her Wall of Gibberish contributions). Did that happen? Much?

MysteriousStranger

MysteriousStranger At least Ed Gein knew how to sew.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. No.

• Informative Informative x 4
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy Godhand

kiwifarms.net
  14. I think a lot of it is projecting. She latches on to the things she deep down fears are true about herself and claims it's everyone else who thinks that and clearly they must be crazy.

I've followed her for a while and she is INCREDIBLY unstable. She stalked a singer from a British band called Suede for a while, and now (depending on the time of day) claims either he was stalking her or claim she's never even heard of Suede. She called and left harassing voicemails for another musician/artist as well. There's actually video out there of him incorporating those voicemails into a live show but I can't find it right now.

• Agree Agree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  15. i think if she was the type to listen to criticism instead of lying about herself she might have become more like how she views herself instead of a crazed genocidal hippie

• Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. If you post anywhere else she frequents, feel free to let them know that in addition to all of her other qualities, she compares people of lower intelligence to inferior breeds of dogs and wants them all to be exterminated so that their bad DNA will no longer be perpetuated and the human race will be entirely populated by superior humans like herself.

• Like Like x 3
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy Godhand

kiwifarms.net
  17. I don't know of anywhere else she frequents. To be honest, I've been silently fascinated by her insanity for some time and this is the first time I've stumbled on an active/live discussion about her and I'm more excited than I probably should be

• Like Like x 5
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  18. You can continue to guest post if you like, but you should make an account if people like this amuse/fascinate you. We have lots of them.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    Broken Pussy

Broken Pussy Godhand

kiwifarms.net
  19. I appreciate your invitation and gladly accept.

• Like Like x 10
    kiwifarms.net
  20. When a video that needs to be archived is posted, please link it and then report the post. I'll deal with it.

• Like Like x 1
    Null

Null Every Where is Some Where

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.