Cat Fight Marissa Morris / Rachzel Nadja Grezbian vs. Kiwi Farms - 90 Tompkins Cir Staten Island, NY 10301

Marissa Morris

100% the real Marissa Elienne
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
(Original thread)

Hello I am Marissa Elienne,

You do not know me. Why do you act as if you know something about me? I am a true music FAN. I support many musicians and do not flame or insult a lot of musicians online. Why not post all the wonderful and supportive comments that I post? I have very serious physical problems and I have had very serious crisis with my physical health for years. Stop writing things about me that are not true. I could not walk six years ago..I thought I was going to die. I was in a serious crisis. I am still dealing with this crisis..that is why I am 100 percent raw primal.. I had physical problems in my throughout my life. My physical problems were life threatening. I thought they were. I do not think about trivia. I visit my friends in the hospital that have terminal cancer and try to help them. I have worked for years with the terminally ill, the dying etc...I use to take a blind woman for walks as a volunteer, and have done much volunteer work ...My music is a healing modality. I actually like Rachel Flowers but I am not a fan of her music but she can play. Why? I do not think she is that talented. I have that right to think that. However, I have come on the net to support Principal Edwards Magic Theater, Van Der Graaf Generator, Caravan, and I have bought their records. Everyone has the right to an opinion about music. I have been on many UNKNOWN musicians videos praising them and you did not post that? Why? I have not said that I do not like people's music for many years now. I am not a fan of Kate Bush. I am not a fan of Suede, I love the Moody Blues..I am not an obsessed fan and Justin Hayward never stole my music. I am not a fan of Dweesel Zappa and I think that Rachel's mother is not a music fan because she mocked me via the net and she was very unsupportive of me, even though I tried to be supportive Rachel before I spoke the truth. She owns a 40 thousand dollar Moog..Youtube is about PAYOLA Rachel is not as talented as Hermeto Pascoal who is also blind. I am a fan of Hermeto. I love blind people, but I love music more. I am a hardcore music fan. You are obviously NOT music fans. You do not relate to people who are absolutely into music on a very serious level. So if you do not care for my songs like Joy is Yellow or Virgo's Orb, go start threads about people who you like....if you do not like my dancing, go start threads about people you enjoy. I do not post honest comments about people that I do not really like anymore. I have not done that for years now.
Like I said. I have the right to not like some musicians. I love Bach though...Vivaldi...Keith Emerson not as much. Rachel...not really....You can say the same thing..that you would rather listen to Bach than me...who cares...everyone is allowed to their musical preferences. It is sick to ridicule people who are into a certain kind of music. I love Hatfield of the North...I have praised Matching Mole and Robert Wyatt....I think that Root Cartright is a mega genius...what I am saying is not mainstream...but I am still entitled to my own person preferences. I am not crazy...You are crazy and mentally ill to start a thread about someone who did nothing wrong. You are very sick and mentally disturbed losers. Even my family agrees. You are mentally ill, losers.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
Hello I am Marissa Elienne,

You do not know me. Why do you act as if you know something about me? I am a true music FAN. I support many musicians and do not flame or insult a lot of musicians online. Why not post all the wonderful and supportive comments that I post? I have very serious physical problems and I have had very serious crisis with my health for years. I had physical problems in my through out my life. My physical problems were life threatening. I thought they were. I do not think about trivia. I visit my friends in the hospital that have terminal cancer and try to help them. I have worked for years with the terminally ill, the dying etc...I use to take a blind woman for walks as a volunteer, and have done much volunteer work ...My music is a healing modality. I actually like Rachel Flowers but I am not a fan of her music. Why? I do not think she is that talented. I have that right to think that. However, I have come on the net to support Principal Edwards Magic Theater, Van Der Graaf Generator, Caravan, and I have bought their records. Everyone has the right to an opinion about music. I have been on many UNKNOWN musicians videos praising them and you did not post that? Why? I have not said that I do not like people's music for many years now. I am not a fan of Kate Bush. I am not a fan of Suede, I love the Moody Blues..I am not an obsessed fan and Justin Hayward never stole my music. I am not a fan of Dweesel Zappa and I think that Rachel's mother is not music fan. Rachel is not as talented as Hermeto Pascoal who is also blind. I love blind people, but I love music more. I am a hardcore music fan. You are obviously NOT music fans. You do not relate to people who are absolutely into music on a very serious level. So if you do not care for my songs like Joy is Yellow or Virgo's Orb, go start threads about people who you like....if you do not like my dancing, go start threads about people you enjoy. I do not post honest comments about people that I do not really like anymore. I have not done that for years now.
Like I said. I have the right to not like some musicians. I love Bach though...Vivaldi...Keith Emerson not as much. Rachel...not really....You can say the same thing..that you would rather listen to Bach than me...who cares...everyone is allowed to their musical preferences. It is sick to ridicule people who are into a certain kind of music. I love Hatfield of the North...I have praised Matching Mole and Robert Wyatt....I think that Root Cartright is a mega genius...what I am saying is not mainstream...but I am still entitled to my own person preferences. I am not crazy...You are crazy and mentally ill to start a threat about someone who did nothing wrong. You are very sick and mentally disturbed losers. Even my family agrees. You are mentally ill, losers.
This isn't marissa. drop a panty pic to prove its you

Marissa Morris

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I have had one video after another about my chronic pain and fighting for my life.
I am surprised that you never posted any of those here???? My physical problems have been extremely serious, that I can not get into it ..it is highly personal. I am surprised that what I said on a message board about someone's music is more important than someone's physical health? I have felt suicidal, laying in bed for years...I went to the emergency room two years ago...and reading threads about trivia..the pain is so serious that I am on a 100 percent raw primal diet to cure myself..very low carbs...dry fasting..I use dancing as a healing modality....I was a competitive athlete and a very good one with metals and prizes...that is why I look fit but that does not mean that I have not been suffering profusely with serious problems...I am healing myself...and people on this thread are mocking the way I dance and saying my mouth is open ...Prove it is me? It is me..I just put up a video about this on my channel... Go look....You are are mentally ill for sure...You have been defaming me and calling me crazy and talentless and I am at the hospital visiting the terminally ill...and trying to help people ...I have worked with the terminally ill for years and done much voluneer work...I am in crisis for sure....my health and wondering if I may die young...

I am young....too young to live in severe pain everyday.....You are truly mentally disturbed....
I am not a fan of Rachel's music, not a fan of Kate Bush...but I am a fan of countless amounts of great musicians ....and creative artists.....I have written countless amounts of complimentary things about many people online...I stopped speaking my mind about musicians that I am not into years ago....Leave me alone about my personal opinions about music...it is like mocking people because they prefer a certain color...I prefer blue or orange to brown....You people do nothing with your lives for sure of value...

Marissa Morris

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
\

I have been called ugly, that my skin is bad, and talentless over and over...

What did I do wrong? Nothing....Did I offend someone? No...Do I feel guilty?
No....some people are saying that I can not dance...that I am crazy...what did I wrong? Nothing...

Who did I offend or hurt? No one....

Truly sociopaths have NO conscience....they make up ten percent of the population and they are on the net....no conscience..NO empathy....

I worked with the terminally ill for years...did much volunteer work...
with the blind as well and handicapped...
Normal people do not use this kind of language on the net.

I go to the hospital to visit the terminally ill...

I truly care about people....

You are very abnormal people......in fact I have one abnormal thread written about me after another....You are losers...truly sick people...and you know it.

sonichu is dead

kiwifarms.net
Marissa, assuming it is actually you, no one here gives a shit about any of that crap with you crying about chronic pain. Lot's of people suffer with various illnesses, most don't act like maniacs the way you do.
Please keep responding! You're further proving that lolcows can't help from producing moo juice.

Also, 10% of people are sociopaths? I suggest you crack open wikipedia or something, because not even psychopathy runs at rates like that.

pickledance

Some kind of fag.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
\

I have been called ugly, that my skin is bad, and talentless over and over...

What did I do wrong? Nothing....Did I offend someone? No...Do I feel guilty?
No....some people are saying that I can not dance...that I am crazy...what did I wrong? Nothing...

Who did I offend or hurt? No one....

Truly sociopaths have NO conscience....they make up ten percent of the population and they are on the net....no conscience..NO empathy....

I worked with the terminally ill for years...did much volunteer work...
with the blind as well and handicapped...
Normal people do not use this kind of language on the net.

I go to the hospital to visit the terminally ill...

I truly care about people....

You are very abnormal people......in fact I have one abnormal thread written about me after another....You are losers...truly sick people...and you know it.

"I don't post negative comments you mentally ill people!"
"I love the disabled! You SICK SICK PEOPLE!"

Lol you need to go back to bed, you can't even write a consistent post. No one gives a shit about your health, especially when you act like you're the only one to ever be sick and "woe is me". No one has to give a shit about your feelings and we have every right to laugh at your bad dancing and music and your criticizing other, much more skilled creators when you're terrible at it yourself.

Seriously no one cares about you here, it's not our job to coddle you, we are just laughing at your flailing, physical and typed.

Marissa Morris

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Working with the terminally ill and visiting my friends who are dying in the hospital is not acting crazy. Giving an honest opinion about not preferring musicians who are rich or well off who are that talented in my opinion is not a maniac. You are defaming me....I have the right not to be a fan of Rachel Flowers or Kate Bush....I have the right to speak my mind about what kind of music that I prefer...I love the early Doors..The Doors...Van der Graaf Generator...I think that Root Cartright of Principal Edwards Magic Theater who wrote all their music is a genius...I have not done one thing that is crazy or maniacal....I am an actress, comedian...composer...visual artist...but I am not making up stories about my health...Not many people heal themselves the way I do and dance as well who have been as seriously in bad shape as I was....You are extremely negative, sick and warped. There is not a thing that I have done that is mentally sick or crazy...I clearly think that much music today and youtube is crap....it is lies..it is payola....Rachel Flowers owns a 40 thousand dollar Moog...and tons of other instruments that most people can not afford who have a lot more talent....I think that many people have a lot more talent than Kate Bush who are not rich and connected and born with money....I am not a fan of her music..though she hired good musicians on her albums....I am not a fan of youtube and payola...
You keep calling me crazy...for NO reason....You are CRAZY...you are maniacs...

there is not a thing that I am doing wrong...
Not one thing...people have the right to not like the color brown....they have the right to not like my music or Bach...just like I have the right not to like other people's music....
That is not crazy....what you are doing is crazy...irrational....delusional...

Broken Pussy

Kitten Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Working with the terminally ill and visiting my friends who are dying in the hospital is not acting crazy. Giving an honest opinion about not preferring musicians who are rich or well off who are that talented in my opinion is not a maniac. You are defaming me....I have the right not to be a fan of Rachel Flowers or Kate Bush....I have the right to speak my mind about what kind of music that I prefer...I love the early Doors..The Doors...Van der Graaf Generator...I think that Root Cartright of Principal Edwards Magic Theater who wrote all their music is a genius...I have not done one thing that is crazy or maniacal....I am an actress, comedian...composer...visual artist...but I am not making up stories about my health...Not many people heal themselves the way I do and dance as well who have been as seriously in bad shape as I was....You are extremely negative, sick and warped. There is not a thing that I have done that is mentally sick or crazy...I clearly think that much music today and youtube is crap....it is lies..it is payola....Rachel Flowers owns a 40 thousand dollar Moog...and tons of other instruments that most people can not afford who have a lot more talent....I think that many people have a lot more talent than Kate Bush who are not rich and connected and born with money....I am not a fan of her music..though she hired good musicians on her albums....I am not a fan of youtube and payola...
You keep calling me crazy...for NO reason....You are CRAZY...you are maniacs...

there is not a thing that I am doing wrong...
Not one thing...people have the right to not like the color brown....they have the right to not like my music or Bach...just like I have the right not to like other people's music....
That is not crazy....what you are doing is crazy...irrational....delusional...
Why are you so enamored with ellipses? Can you not commit to definitively ending a sentence?

Marissa Morris

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
People have said that Kate Bush is not that talented..These are people who came into her studio to play on her records since she can not play instruments...I am not the only person who has critcized her...She has only five videos of herself playing live....The music industry is a scam...Rachel Flowers's mother has payola...She has no serious talent...she is a good musician but not a seriously talented person...I have talent...you are jealous...and you are not going to get anyone posting that I have no talent and that Rachel is better than I am...Rachel has a 40 thousand dollar Moog and tons of other extremely expensive pieces of gear...her mom bought her...there are many people who are more talented who can not afford expensive instruments...and payola ..she lives in California and she is far for poor....Kate Bush also paid for all her musicians to play for her...
I do not care if Rachel can play instruments well...she is not a seriously talented artist....Hermeto Pascoal is blind and he is a very talented person...I am spreading my truth around ....That industry is FAKE...youtube is FAKE..and you are FAKE people....very insecure....very jealous...I love the singer in Principal Edwards Magic Theater...and I will support any woman who is seriously talented....anywhere...not people who are rich who are mediocre...I have been insulting the rich, well off and mediocre for years...that is not maniacal....you are insecure, jealous and warped....That industry is FAKE..you are fake...youtube is fake...they pay for video views..most people...

pickledance

Some kind of fag.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People have said that Kate Bush is not that talented..These are people who came into her studio to play on her records since she can not play instruments...I am not the only person who has insulted her...She has only five videos of herself playing live....The music industry is a scam...Rachel Flowers's mother has payola...She has no serious talent...she is a good musician but not a seriously talented person...I have talent...you are jealous...and you are not going to get anyone posting that I have no talent and that Rachel is better than I am...Rachel has a 40 thousand dollar Moog and tons of other extremely expensive pieces of gear...her mom bought her...there are many people who are more talented who can not afford expensive instruments...and payola ..she lives in California and she is far for poor....Kate Bush also paid for all her musicians to play for her...
I do not care of Rachel can play instruments well...she is not a seriously talented artist....Hermeto Pascoal is blind and he is a very talented person...I am spreading my truth around ....That industry is FAKE...youtube is FAKE..and you are FAKE people....very insecure....very jealous...I love the singer in Princial Edwards Magic Theater...and I will support any woman who is seriously talented....anywhere...not people who are rich who are mediocre...
you are not talented and Rachel is better than you are.

Marissa Morris

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You are fake...phony...and warped..you believe that the internet has real information...and you can spread lies...and say that Rachel Flowers is better than I am as a musician, composer and singer and that Kate Bush is superior..this has to do with payola not reality....You are delusional... There are many people who are not getting video views who can not pay for it..who are extremely talented...and they do not own Moogs..some of them are 80 thousand dollars....How many young musicians can afford 200 thousand dollars worth of equipment in their houses? The people who have serious talent...most of them have no money....they have no money to pay for 100's of people to play on their records.....When will you wake up to how fake the internet is and how fake the music industry is?

Broken Pussy

Kitten Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People have said that Kate Bush is not that talented..These are people who came into her studio to play on her records since she can not play instruments...I am not the only person who has critcized her...She has only five videos of herself playing live....The music industry is a scam...Rachel Flowers's mother has payola...She has no serious talent...she is a good musician but not a seriously talented person...I have talent...you are jealous...and you are not going to get anyone posting that I have no talent and that Rachel is better than I am...Rachel has a 40 thousand dollar Moog and tons of other extremely expensive pieces of gear...her mom bought her...there are many people who are more talented who can not afford expensive instruments...and payola ..she lives in California and she is far for poor....Kate Bush also paid for all her musicians to play for her...
I do not care if Rachel can play instruments well...she is not a seriously talented artist....Hermeto Pascoal is blind and he is a very talented person...I am spreading my truth around ....That industry is FAKE...youtube is FAKE..and you are FAKE people....very insecure....very jealous...I love the singer in Principal Edwards Magic Theater...and I will support any woman who is seriously talented....anywhere...not people who are rich who are mediocre...I have been insulting the rich, well off and mediocre for years...that is not maniacal....you are insecure, jealous and warped....That industry is FAKE..you are fake...youtube is fake...they pay for video views..most people...
I, for one, am incredibly jealous of your many talents. What are they, again?