Cat Fight Marissa Morris / Rachzel Nadja Grezbian vs. Kiwi Farms - 90 Tompkins Cir Staten Island, NY 10301

LiveFromNS

JIMI
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nah, look at the research she's been doing. That takes a degree of focus I doubt she's been able to muster for years. This is likely the literal realest thing she's thought about in a long time.

As far as I'm concerned, this is bringing her back to earth in a way nothing else is likely to accomplish, and only after more than a decade of deterioration and inaction from her support networks. I don't expect any positive outcome, but anything new has to be somewhat worthwhile, at the very least by promoting social interaction and cognitive application.

I meant more so that she will never just post in a normal way that would allow for some form of logical and coherent exchange with others.

Remember, she ain't 20ish like Solid Mario. She is pushing 50. I don't see her miraculously becoming sane while she is posting here. Serious meds and an extended hospital stay might do some wonders for her, but she seems alone and uncared about due to the fact she IS posting here and has not had intervention from a loved one or friend. Its blatantly apparent to me that she has serious mental issues.

I get what you mean, but if she had any shred of sanity she would just stop posting on here. But again, lonely, we are her only form of social interaction.

That's what I am seeing anyway. Does anyone like/comment on any of her tweets, YT vids etc.? How many views do her vids get?

BillionBisonBucks

Soon will be worth five billion pounds
kiwifarms.net
For starters, she's doing those abbreviations like "2" and "U" and "r" - it's like she's channeling Prince or something.
An attempt to disguise herself? It's more than she was doing with the initial socks, so she's doing some degree of learning and adapting.

Albeit at a schizophrenic's rate. Still, progress is better than none.

Salt Water Taffy

Only bad witches are ugly.
kiwifarms.net
Why not show ur ugly old
Cunr
She ain't here
Post her 2 videos
here!
She is hot
U r ugly bitter and jealous
Old fux
Mar does not come boards
U psycho stalkers
U killed someone with ur stalking
U have been sued
U post lies here-
She is better than u
She does not hide her face
Like u ugly old cunts
Ur faces r ugly
Ugly and bitter

What beautiful outsider poetry. You write that for your YMCA open mic night?

Despairagus

he died doing what he loved... Exploding
kiwifarms.net
IMG_0833.JPG

You ever consider maybe we don't show our faces on here for a reason? Like, you know, dox-crazy users? Who am I kidding, you're not going to read this.

Q

QT 219

kiwifarms.net
Why not post her new videos here?
She has friends
She also looks better than u
U old fucked up delusional
Bitter psycho
U murdered someone on kiwi farms
They hung themselves
U r evil murders
No conscience
I love how autists culturally appropriate the term "karma" as they have no idea about how it works, what it does or where it came from.

Marissa Morris

100% the real Marissa Elienne
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
U murdered someone from kiwi farms
U r still attempting 2 murder other people
Kiwi farms was shut down
The owner does not care that stalkers murdered someone
U joke about people who died because of this board

U are abusers
U killed a human
U have also been sued
The owner of the board
Had his mom lose her job
He ruined her life
She was not even here

Salt Water Taffy

Only bad witches are ugly.
kiwifarms.net
U murdered someone from kiwi farms
U r still attempting 2 murder other people
Kiwi farms was shut down
The owner does not care that stalkers murdered someone
U joke about people who died because of this board

U are abusers
U killed a human
U have also been sued
The owner of the board
Had his mom lose her job
He ruined her life
She was not even here
Wow, I've never seen a haiku in iambic pentameter before!
No seriously, why is it formatted like a poem? I realize you're a special snowflake and snowflakes love shitty poems, but why?

zerohitwonder

are you REEEEEEElin' in the years?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She sure must have spent a lot of time looking around here to find that thread. Funny how she suddenly starts making cogent (albeit incorrect) points when it's convenient. Compare her writing style here to her videos, where she speaks clearly and makes her points coherently. What a tryhard - she can't even be crazy right.

talk talk talk

Have YOU taken up the White Man's Burden?
kiwifarms.net
That's the kicker @Gook Choy. She is getting gifts, money, she is a successful person, talented musician etc.

So then, why for at least the last dozen years, does she have an internet history that rivals Chris Chan for lunacy!

Maybe if she used her infamy on the 'net as someone with severe psychosis, she could sell some of her music! Kinda like Ali Rapp and her semi-nudie biz!
Or the late, great Wesley Willis.