Cat Fight Marissa Morris / Rachzel Nadja Grezbian vs. Kiwi Farms - 90 Tompkins Cir Staten Island, NY 10301

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

MysteriousStranger

literally who
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
...since she's now trying to hide from her fuck up

Oh, it's schitzier than that. This is at least the second, I think the third, complete name change she's imposed on herself in the last week. Since the channel name itself hasn't changed, it doesn't hide jack and she must know that, as we've continued to comment on her videos.

This is attempted voodoo. I guess.

Edit: now we're back to Marissa Elene Grzebienia (which was the previous name). Also with a new video about how she loves living in New York City and is totally down with the nigs and brown people and how we can't blame all the Jews because a few of them run everything. I think I got that right.

Last edited:

MysteriousStranger

literally who
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hello kiwis, I've been lurking this and other threads for some time and made an account because I like to watch the world burn.

Welcome to the farms, Existential. It's confusing. There are two threads. This one, which is for Marissa to shit up with her schizophrenic rambling, and this one (that's she's banned from) for discussing Virgo Rouge facts in her absence. But we are stupid, so the threads don't always function as intended.

I think she has called law enforcement on us before. I forget which ones.

Existential Crisis

Real or imagined
kiwifarms.net
Welcome to the farms, Existential. It's confusing. There are two threads. This one, which is for Marissa to shit up with her schizophrenic rambling, and this one (that's she's banned from) for discussing Virgo Rouge facts in her absence. But we are stupid, so the threads don't always function as intended.
Thank you, and my bad, I forgot about that thread.

Adore

kiwifarms.net
Shes going nuclear right now. I've subbed to her on Youtube for a good while and came across this thread. Signed up as a result.

the latest is she has basically said (on people less white than her who she claims makes up all of the people "harassing" her) "I do believe they are genetically disabled"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f4QFtiFKOQI

She is having breakdown and is definitely not well. :/ What interesting is the last pile of videos she did (two or three a day) has pretty much only comments by her, and these threads are dead. No idea whats spurring it on.