Cultcow Marjan Šiklić / Marijan Ciklic / GovernmentsGetGirlfriends / ThatIncelBlogger / CAAMIB - Third Edition: Fear and Loathing of Vagina

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

sad rabbit

squeeze m'macaroni
kiwifarms.net
I don't know a whole lot about this guy but, he seems pretty wrong a lot.

Marjan Šiklić said:
Next she will be making spaghetti with her vaginal herpes, and a new recipe every week named after the STD’s the cunt got from riding the cock carousel (...)

As gross as making yeast for baking with your vagina is, he does not understand what vaginal yeast is at all. The bacteria inside a woman's bits occurs naturally, it's only when there's an excess it steps into yeast infection territory. A yeast infection is not an STD, even so.

You could be a virgin and still get a yeast infection. And if you ever got all up in a lady's guts (which, spoiler: i don't think he really has) you have definitely got all up in that bacteria.

Scratch This Nut

Problematic Chihuahua
kiwifarms.net
I don't know a whole lot about this guy but, he seems pretty wrong a lot.

As gross as making yeast for baking with your vagina is, he does not understand what vaginal yeast is at all. The bacteria inside a woman's bits occurs naturally, it's only when there's an excess it steps into yeast infection territory. A yeast infection is not an STD, even so.

You could be a virgin and still get a yeast infection. And if you ever got all up in a lady's guts (which, spoiler: i don't think he really has) you have definitely got all up in that bacteria.
I'm so mad that I looked that up oh my god. But bread girl sounds like quite a cow.

Sammy

Exhibits no Islamic behavior once given McNuggets
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Its been a while since I czeched in on Marijan, but a brief runthrough of the last two pages make it seem like he's just as horrible as ever.
Did he ever tell us how his mom or dog is doing?

Trombonista

Baseball Lad Appreciator
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is not our favorite Croat/Serb; this person sounds like the average permavirgin with a special concern about aspergers/autism.
I believe rantsofanincel has his own thread.

Littleblackchyld

is rolling her eyes at certain folks
kiwifarms.net
Minor attracted? Just say pedophile.

Attachments

• caamib and pedophile.png
    caamib and pedophile.png
    107.3 KB · Views: 429