Cultcow Marjan Šiklić / Marijan Ciklic / GovernmentsGetGirlfriends / ThatIncelBlogger / CAAMIB - Third Edition: Fear and Loathing of Vagina

Trombonista

Bayou Billy with the Heavy Balls
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marjan has been banned from WordPress, had his own forum ("Incels and Male Sexualists) deleted as well, and is having boring slap-fights with fellow pedophile Nathan Larson on their Vintology forum.

It seems that soon enough, the last platform at Marjan's disposal will be his Twitter account, which contains the following pronouncements:

1. If you believe everything is about sex then why do you oppose the rape of women?

2. Those opposing incel violence should remember that a) this violence is caused by deprivations no sentient being should feel b) they don't oppose violence against straight white males. To them, these are all lice that must be exterminated.

3. Your idea rests on the incorrect assumption that "children" (a term which you use even for older teens like those at 17) are somehow inherently incapable of giving consent. It is not so. In the past some girls entered marriage even at 10 years old.

4. I'd beat the living fuck of any woman who claimed to be incel.

5. If you're wanted by any modern Western woman there is something wrong with you. Only non-consensual sex with modern Western women is right.

6. #Rape of all women aside from virgins, unmarried ones, asexual women and widows should be legalized.

7. If my grandfather opened fire on women in his town during the 1940s they'd be disgusted and scared. Modern Women would be attracted....

8. Any decent man masturbating must have his fingers broken. Your penis is a weapon. Use it.

9. Teach men to rape !

10. #YesAllWomen like a rapists cock.
In other words, nothing has changed.

• Feels
Reactions: millais

Duke Nukem

Leader of the Anti-Chad Extermination Squad
kiwifarms.net
Amazing. Every single person on that thread, we have a thread upon. Is that a first?
Honestly, I am amazed that this guy is still active with the same schtick as he had years ago, just maybe in a slightly altered form.

To any new people in this thread, I've encountered this guy long before I knew the Kiwi Farms or its predecessors existed. Back in the day the farthest he usually went was to tell other people to write their governments about giving incels and related folks state issued girlfriends or whatever. Seriously, even I thought he was fucking crazy back then.

It looks like he's much worse now. I wonder if he still looks the same or giving up basic hygiene has taken its toll.

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I am amazed that this guy is still active with the same schtick as he had years ago, just maybe in a slightly altered form.

To any new people in this thread, I've encountered this guy long before I knew the Kiwi Farms or its predecessors existed. Back in the day the farthest he usually went was to tell other people to write their governments about giving incels and related folks state issued girlfriends or whatever. Seriously, even I thought he was fucking crazy back then.

It looks like he's much worse now. I wonder if he still looks the same or giving up basic hygiene has taken its toll.
He was shitting up FSTDT in the late 2000s under the usernames "caamib" and "coconut." This was before he begged his mother to sleep with him or did a nude drumming protest against the government for not giving him a free waifu.

Scratch This Nut

Problematic Chihuahua
kiwifarms.net

He’s probably fat.

Duke Nukem

kiwifarms.net
He was shitting up FSTDT in the late 2000s under the usernames "caamib" and "coconut." This was before he begged his mother to sleep with him or did a nude drumming protest against the government for not giving him a free waifu.
I actually knew about the nude drumming and begging for sex from his own mother from a different source. I'm just amazed at how long he's been able to keep up with this whole thing. He didn't even get along with other incels from what I saw, so I can imagine how it goes with non-incels.

He’s probably fat.
Do they even have McDonald's in unpronounceable obscure Balkan countries nobody cares about?

moseph.jartelli

Thank U for Cocktail Pep.
kiwifarms.net

He and equally tarded fschmidt are living folk heros of the incel movement

Last edited:

Duke Nukem

kiwifarms.net
He and equally tarded fschmidt are living folk heros of the incel movement
The craziest thing is that fschmidt allegedly hopped the southern border and grabbed a wife there, depriving some poor Mexican nice guy of his chance to not die a virgin himself.

I'm sure she doesn't love him and only wanted the green card. I hope she cheats on him as much as possible, because betabux is all he, like all incels, are good for, if anything at all.