Careercow Mark Dice / Mark Allen Shouldice / John Conner / TheResistance - Professional Con Artist and Conspiracy Theorist Boomer, Called the Police after being Triggered by a Song

DrJonesHat

Known Troubled Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Boomer crowd is resurrecting the Satanic Panic for the digital age. There's another half dozen clowns like this on YouTube that can generate millions of views. All of the comments focus are about satan, the illuminati and the how armageddon is happening tomorrow. It's like The Weekly World News fucked InfoWars and had a tardbaby.
Don't you dare besmirch the good name of Weekly World News! That venerable publication brought us hard-hitting stories about Batboy and how UFOs are behind the recording industry. Infowars has what? Gay frogs?

The Pink Panther

Ate Pinkly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how people keep accusing Twitter and Facebook of having a liberal bias. So what if they do? They can have whatever bias they want, they're private companies. If I start a social media platform I can require everyone to sign an Oath of Fealty to me and agree with me in all things. I probably won't have many users, but I can do that.
The problem with that is when said bias is what is the determining factor for whether or not they were to keep you on the site on a social media platform that should be accessible to all people regardless of opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He called out Bean Shapiro for being a cuck after little boy ranted about the gays and said he'd shoot Beto O'Rourke

3119967d0c

رنج آمریکایی ها
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He called out Bean Shapiro for being a cuck after little boy ranted about the gays and said he'd shoot Beto O'Rourke
He's not wrong. Although I wouldn't call that calling Abbie's sister a cuck. He's calling him what he is. A neoconservative.

The Pink Panther

Ate Pinkly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's not wrong. Although I wouldn't call that calling Abbie's sister a cuck. He's calling him what he is. A neoconservative.
Wait, so if Mark Dice is aware of how neocons are pretty shitty, then what kind of right-winger is Mark then?

Has he been a LARPING center-rightie the whole time?

The Pink Panther

Ate Pinkly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A grifter targeting disaffected young people. So almost exactly like Ben Shapiro.
I wouldnt call Shapiro a grifter. The atmosphere surrounding him makes him seem like much. Shapiro isn't actively trying to meme or persuade people to follow him. Zoomers meme and follow him out of their own admission due to seeing "GET REKT SJW" compilations, but I've never seen kids watch Ben Shapiro's show, which is admittedly pretty boring.

Mark Dice is a grifter because he funds in that exact market ane he purposely hides his old materials and constsntly promotes his books and merch on his YT to probably shift people into becoming conspiracy theorists like him. He's the true grifter. That's why Dice has the lolcow thread and Shapiro doesn't. Dice thinks he's clever when he's not.

• Dumb
Reactions: Arm Pit Cream

ReentryPhantom

All tips received go DIRECTLY to the bills!
kiwifarms.net
No one has touched upon what he did before the memory book stuff. Mark Sholdice had a series for ways that single guys could pick up chicks. He even offered his services as a wingman (for a small fee) if you were in the San Diego area. I'll have to find that info again, but it's something like "Simple Dating Strategies" or something. You'll have to use web archives for it.

Found it:

Here is the wingman stuff:

There is also a video of him going around asking girls when the last time they got kissed was. Pretty cringe tbh

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino