Careercow Mark Dice / Mark Allen Shouldice / John Conner / TheResistance - Professional Con Artist and Conspiracy Theorist Boomer, Called the Police after being Triggered by a Song

DrJonesHat

All-around bad person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Boomer crowd is resurrecting the Satanic Panic for the digital age. There's another half dozen clowns like this on YouTube that can generate millions of views. All of the comments focus are about satan, the illuminati and the how armageddon is happening tomorrow. It's like The Weekly World News fucked InfoWars and had a tardbaby.
Don't you dare besmirch the good name of Weekly World News! That venerable publication brought us hard-hitting stories about Batboy and how UFOs are behind the recording industry. Infowars has what? Gay frogs?

The Pink Panther

The Dumb Squash From Lugash
kiwifarms.net
I love how people keep accusing Twitter and Facebook of having a liberal bias. So what if they do? They can have whatever bias they want, they're private companies. If I start a social media platform I can require everyone to sign an Oath of Fealty to me and agree with me in all things. I probably won't have many users, but I can do that.
The problem with that is when said bias is what is the determining factor for whether or not they were to keep you on the site on a social media platform that should be accessible to all people regardless of opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino