Orbiter Mark Taylor / Maku Teira / TheLegendOfMaku / MarkMetal2013 - Promised to drop medical dox proving JY is a biological male and then didn't. Surprise?

AbraCadaver

This is not how you run a whorehouse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright, I wasn't going to post this because I told him I wasn't going to, but to be fair, he did say it was okay. Made this account recently, and I have no idea how to format anything on here so bear with me if it's done incorrectly. Just wanted to share this because it's relevant

Ughhh lemme sum this up: “I read a book on social engineering once and now I labour mightily under the heel of the Dunning-Krueger Effect. Also I made shoddy fake docs about Yaniv and this is all a big waste of time, the end.”

Also are we all going to ignore the weeby pretend Japanese accent of MAKU TEIRA? Very clever. Retsuprae did it better, but whatever.

substream

kiwifarms.net
Ughhh lemme sum this up: “I read a book on social engineering once and now I labour mightily under the heel of the Dunning-Krueger Effect. Also I made shoddy fake docs about Yaniv and this is all a big waste of time, the end.”
Essentially. I was reluctant to post it because I like lurking, but I also didn't want people to get their time wasted by someone who obviously is just an attention seeker.

Jeff Wolf

Amherst, MA
kiwifarms.net

Also are we all going to ignore the weeby pretend Japanese accent of MAKU TEIRA? Very clever. Retsuprae did it first, but whatever.
I think it's suppose to be a Kansas City shuffle https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City_Shuffle but for some reason he decided to reveal his gayops to a rando on twitter?

substream

kiwifarms.net
I think it's suppose to be a Kansas City shuffle https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City_Shuffle but for some reason he decided to reveal his gayops to a rando on twitter?
I kept replying to his tweets asking him why he was lying to his followers about having medical docs, and I guess he had enough of my questions. I deleted the tweets later on because he seemed crazy and I didn't want to deal with it anymore.

AbraCadaver

This is not how you run a whorehouse
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Clearly all going to keikaku

“I’m a literal genius of planning and manipulation! Now to tell someone to post my plan, which hinges on yaniv not knowing about jt, to a forum that I know Yaniv frequents obsessively!”

You know those movie villains who get caught because they just HAD to stop and reveal their evil plan in detail to the hero? We always think that’s so unrealistic and silly, but apparently it has real basis in fact.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Alright, I wasn't going to post this because I told him I wasn't going to, but to be fair, he did say it was okay. Made this account recently, and I have no idea how to format anything on here so bear with me if it's done incorrectly. Just wanted to share this because it's relevant

What a complete and total head up his own ass convinced he smells money instead of shit waste of life and air.

From the amount of tard cum already liberally splashed around just in this tangent thread, this smug mong is MORE then ripe for his own lolcow thread.

Kiwi Lime Pie

Tasteful in any season. 🥝🥧🐈
kiwifarms.net
Wow, when I half-sarcastically said the guy just might get his own thread eventually, I had no idea the rabbit hole would run so deep. It seems as if promising shocking deets on people and failing to deliver has been a consistent MO (random girl's NSFW pics, threatened lawsuits against Brianna Wu and Sarah Butts, and medical documents about Yaniv). Sadly, this isn't surprising once it was posted both his dad and brother are shady criminals.

Given his history of failing to deliver, one wonders if he actually sent anything to the BCHRT and JCCF or if those are lies he made up in a pathetic attempt to save face.

A big Semper Fi to everyone that helped compile this information on the guy.

pr3nt177

kiwifarms.net

A lying scam artist trying to out a lying scam artist.

Tragi-Chan

A thousand years old
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Clearly all going to keikaku

“I’m a literal genius of planning and manipulation! Now to tell someone to post my plan, which hinges on yaniv not knowing about jt, to a forum that I know Yaniv frequents obsessively!”

You know those movie villains who get caught because they just HAD to stop and reveal their evil plan in detail to the hero? We always think that’s so unrealistic and silly, but apparently it has real basis in fact.
Well, it does with the crap villains.

I don’t get why he thought this would be such a big reveal. “Guys, guys, I have proof that Yaniv is lying about having a medically impossible condition that he can only vaguely describe and keeps contradicting himself over!” Like, amazing, dude, you’re just the man we need to investigate whether Chris really is travelling to the cartoon hedgehog dimension.

Carolina001

kiwifarms.net
So Mark Taylor at least knew that the agent was fake, or pretended to.

Anyone want to do a voice comparison between Big Money Mark and the "agent"?
It does sound kind of like Mark, but the "agent" has a YouTube channel and it does sound like the guy from the phone call with Blaire.

Tags
None