Orbiter Mark Taylor / Maku Teira / TheLegendOfMaku / MarkMetal2013 - Promised to drop medical dox proving JY is a biological male and then didn't. Surprise?

• Images may fail sporadically. I have taken measures to keep the site working under high load at the expense of static content. The new server is ETA 7~10 days.

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
kiwifarms.net

theshep

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Jammy Fanny

I'm going downtown to K-Mart
kiwifarms.net

AbraCadaver

The Frictional Anne Of Green Gables
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Looks like Mark Taylor aka @WaxMyEyebrows has been communicating with the agent/filmmaker Ryan Gordon.
Link
And shitting up the other thread as well. I guess cluching wads of damp singles with a few twenties arranged at the front on social media isn’t getting him the attention he wanted. s’odd, that.

Again, never understood why idiots withdraw a chunk of their only savings, just to arrange it in lines of cash and take pictures. Only poor people trying to look solvent do this, no wealthy people ANYWHERE do that on their social media.

Yellow Yam Scam

not the kind of boy you're looking for
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And shitting up the other thread as well. I guess cluching wads of damp singles with a few twenties arranged at the front on social media isn’t getting him the attention he wanted. s’odd, that.

Again, never understood why idiots withdraw a chunk of their only savings, just to arrange it in lines of cash and take pictures. Only poor people trying to look solvent do this, no wealthy people ANYWHERE do that on their social media.
You deny this man's immense wealth? stfu h8r.

1566877424245.png

you're just mad because you can't afford t-shirts that cost $24.50

"I like designer clothes. I like nice clothes. People may not assume this about me because I'm usually wearing weird snapbacks and random t-shirts with Star Wars references, but I like to wear the good stuff as much as anyone else, so today we're gonna unbox some of that good stuff."
1566877796441.png

Edit: Like a proper autist, I tracked down the shirt in the video.

1566877975087.png

High couture from the "designers" at your local dying mall.

Last edited:

PururinSenpai

Gao Gao
kiwifarms.net
Mark Taylor said:
As I said don't really frequent the site myself but saw enough on there to know those guys make 4chan look like Christian Mingle. So Hell seeing as they hate Jonathan just as much as I do give em a nuke lmao.
Will Kiwifarms ever stop getting the label of "Supr sekret haxx0r klub"? If only Mark did more research, then he would've known that we aren't his personal army.

Last edited:

Yellow Yam Scam

not the kind of boy you're looking for
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I wanted to highlight this video. I think it's probably Mark's finest work and I suggest watching it in full.

This is genuinely one of the most inexplicable things that I've ever seen on the internet. That's the only word I can come up with for it, inexplicable. It's hard to wrap my head around the level of delusion that one would need to be afflicted by to record and upload this video. Mark, who is generally seen wearing a t-shirt, a snapback and basketball shorts with an elastic waistband, has the audacity to think that he can teach others how to "dress to impress."

There is a phrase that you often hear used rhetorically - "Who is this guy trying to fool?" But I have to ask it genuinely here. Who? Who is the audience for this? Who does he want to fool and why does he think he will be able to? What will he accomplish by fooling them? This is like watching a man with no legs make an earnest attempt to explain to people how to throw a roundhouse kick.

0:25 - "The first thing we need to figure out is going to be your outfit." He pans the 240p camera over his "outfits", which all consist of fat kid basketball shorts and graphic tees. One is a very chic Nintendo shirt that was probably bought at Hot Topic. Another has the Punisher logo and the final one has 3 skeletons doing "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" poses. He speaks about his shirt choices as if the average 16 year old wouldn't be humiliated to wear them.

0:50 - His first piece of advice is to avoid mixing colors. Gray and blue is no good, he says. "Full black, or black and gray, you can go gray and gray. We're gonna do gray shirts and black shorts." No logical explanation for this is provided, but it is one of two actual pieces of advice he gives in this video other than "Just pick some shit."

1:20 - We enter his section on hats. His choices are a "Rated R Superstar" WWE camo beanie and a black snapback that has Batman and Superman. He picks the black one so that it doesn't clash. "But either one works." He seems to have gotten bored with this video concept already.

2:05 - Accessories. Mark has a tableful of garbage trinkets. Bracelets, a dogtag, bright green sunglasses. it looks like he's raided the discount section at a Spencer's. "Watch - that's a fancy watch and all - do you really need a watch? Uhh, no." He explains nothing while throwing a bunch of the garbage to the side and settles on a random assortment of bracelets and the dogtag.

4:45 - We enter the fragrance section. At this point the video is beginning to feel slightly Sam Hyde-ian. I'm waiting, almost hoping for him to scream into the camera that his mother is a bitch while karate kicking an oscillating fan, but relief never comes. He presents two fragrances, "Playboy Hollywood and "Versace", both in tiny travel sizes. He explains to use that "either of these are good smells because if you wear dark clothing you don't want something with a fruity smell to it, vice versa." Impeccable logic.

5:35 - The wrapup. Mark doesn't manage to actually get a shot of his outfit here to see the result of his brilliant fashion knowhow, but he does show us his bracelets, rings and dogtag. "So, anyways...that's how you style, that's how your profile basically, that's how you look good. So. There ya go. Anyway. I'm out. Peace." Mark sounds utterly defeated. How is the next move here not to delete this footage off of your laptop before bleechbitting the harddrive into oblivion? I truly don't understand why this video ever saw the light of day.

1566884650248.png

The more I watch this video, the more obsessed I become with finding the punchline in it. It's all so mundane. Why are we forced to experience an existence where this video is not a joke? It's far more pathetic than Amber Lynn's worst videos, because at least she's right that there are hadurrs out there watching. There have been cows like Aaron McCluske who make strange videos, but he literally had an IQ of like 50 so we could make sense of why the videos existed, even if we couldn't make sense of the videos themselves. Taxman was a schizophrenic alcoholic. Mental illness makes you do some wild shit. I can understand that.

But I cannot understand this video. It's fully lucid and yet completely ignorant of everything about itself. There's no element of madness here, just a complete dearth of...intelligence? What do you call the level of sentience that a fungus exhibits? Because I feel like that's about the level Mark is at here. Why doesn't Mark even try to convince the viewer that he should be an authority on the subject? Why didn't he just go to Target and buy some regular ass pants and shirts and pretend they were expensive? I'm left scratching away at this nonsense in a desperate attempt to find a clue about what he was trying to do here. This is so gay.

Last edited:

Plastic Inevitable

Actually not a TERF
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I wanted to highlight this video. I think it's probably Mark's finest work and I suggest watching it in full.

This is genuinely one of the most inexplicable things that I've ever seen on the internet. That's the only word I can come up with for it, inexplicable. It's hard to wrap my head around the level of delusion that one would need to be afflicted by to record and upload this video. Mark, who is generally seen wearing a t-shirt, a snapback and basketball shorts with an elastic waistband, has the audacity to think that he can teach others how to "dress to impress."

There is a phrase that you often hear used rhetorically - "Who is this guy trying to fool?" But I have to ask it genuinely here. Who? Who is the audience for this? Who does he want to fool and why does he think he will be able to? What will he accomplish by fooling them? This is like watching a man with no legs make an earnest attempt to explain to people how to throw a roundhouse kick.

0:25 - "The first thing we need to figure out is going to be your outfit." He pans the 240p camera over his "outfits", which all consist of fat kid basketball shorts and graphic tees. One is a very chic Nintendo shirt that was probably bought at Hot Topic. Another has the Punisher logo and the final one has 3 skeletons doing "see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil" poses. He speaks about his shirt choices as if the average 16 year old wouldn't be humiliated to wear them.

0:50 - His first piece of advice is to avoid mixing colors. Gray and blue is no good, he says. "Full black, or black and gray, you can go gray and gray. We're gonna do gray shirts and black shorts." No logical explanation for this is provided, but it is one of two actual pieces of advice he gives in this video other than "Just pick some shit."

1:20 - We enter his section on hats. His choices are a "Rated R Superstar" WWE camo beanie and a black snapback that has Batman and Superman. He picks the black one so that it doesn't clash. "But either one works." He seems to have gotten bored with this video concept already.

2:05 - Accessories. Mark has a tableful of garbage trinkets. Bracelets, a dogtag, bright green sunglasses. it looks like he's raided the discount section at a Spencer's. "Watch - that's a fancy watch and all - do you really need a watch? Uhh, no." He explains nothing while throwing a bunch of the garbage to the side and settles on a random assortment of bracelets and the dogtag.

4:45 - We enter the fragrance section. At this point the video is beginning to feel slightly Sam Hyde-ian. I'm waiting, almost hoping for him to scream into the camera that his mother is a bitch while karate kicking an oscillating fan, but relief never comes. He presents two fragrances, "Playboy Hollywood and "Versace", both in tiny travel sizes. He explains to use that "either of these are good smells because if you wear dark clothing you don't want something with a fruity smell to it, vice versa." Impeccable logic.

5:35 - The wrapup. Mark doesn't manage to actually get a shot of his outfit here to see the result of his brilliant fashion knowhow, but he does show us his bracelets, rings and dogtag. "So, anyways...that's how you style, that's how your profile basically, that's how you look good. So. There ya go. Anyway. I'm out. Peace." Mark sounds utterly defeated. How is the next move here not to delete this footage off of your laptop before bleechbitting the harddrive into oblivion? I truly don't understand why this video ever saw the light of day.

View attachment 908515

The more I watch this video, the more obsessed I become with finding the punchline in it. It's all so mundane. Why are we forced to experience an existence where this video is not a joke? It's far more pathetic than Amber Lynn's worst videos, because at least she's right that there are hadurrs out there watching. There have been cows like Aaron McCluske who make strange videos, but he literally had an IQ of like 50 so we could make sense of why the videos existed, even if we couldn't make sense of the videos themselves. Taxman was a schizophrenic alcoholic. Mental illness makes you do some wild shit. I can understand that.

But I cannot understand this video. It's fully lucid and yet completely ignorant of everything about itself. There's no element of madness here, just a complete dearth of...intelligence? What do you call the level of sentience that a fungus exhibits? Because I feel like that's about the level Mark is at here. Why doesn't Mark even try to convince the viewer that he should be an authority on the subject? Why didn't he just go to Target and buy some regular ass pants and shirts and pretend they were expensive? I'm left scratching away at this nonsense in a desperate attempt to find a clue about what he was trying to do here. This is so gay.
New Jersey.

Munchma Quchi

kiwifarms.net
You deny this man's immense wealth? stfu h8r.

View attachment 908382

you're just mad because you can't afford t-shirts that cost $24.50

"I like designer clothes. I like nice clothes. People may not assume this about me because I'm usually wearing weird snapbacks and random t-shirts with Star Wars references, but I like to wear the good stuff as much as anyone else, so today we're gonna unbox some of that good stuff."
View attachment 908397

Edit: Like a proper autist, I tracked down the shirt in the video.

View attachment 908405

High couture from the "designers" at your local dying mall.
This is Lucas Werner if he had 50 bucks.

SourDiesel

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"So I'm gonna be recording this in several parts and putting them together... yeah."

So like, you're gonna edit a video like a normal person? Why even say this when it's just instructions on how to make a video? Idk why this bothers me so much but it's just... @Yellow Yam Scam is right, fungal levels of intelligence here. God DAMN.

Tags
None