Careercow Mark Waid / William Mark Waid - Comics legend turned laughingstock, SJW lunatic, Dislikes Asians, Sued for Tortious Interference, King Baby

Meyer V Waid - WHO WILL WIN?

• King Baby Waid

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • Cough Commander Meyer

Votes: 205 91.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
I wish writers would stop with the whole "thinking faster than the speed of light". Thought is in hertz, as in clock rate (operations per second). The speed of light is distanced traveled. The two are radically different. What you could do is talk about how fast your neurons are going, but then that's going to change up your body chemistry due to the fact it's dictated by things like thickness, insulation and length traveled.

In other words, writers shouldn't make up bullshit science when it's common enough knowledge. It just makes you look bad.

TheWatchfulFurfag

Hovers over the e-highway of autism
kiwifarms.net

MirrorNoir

Un, deux, trois, dit miroir noir
kiwifarms.net
It's been speculated that Devin Grayson has some major dirt (IE Waid being physically and emotionally abusive) that Waid's trying to bury via giving his ex work (which is hilarious when you also factor in the fact, that it's been widely rumored over the years that Waid got Devin blackballed once he got done pumping and dumping her, on top of the super fucking creepy way he groomed her sexually and got her work at DC working on her favorite characters, in exchange for being Waid's good time girl when she started in the industry)

WaltherPPGAY

kiwifarms.net
It always hurts to read that "think faster than the speed of light"
:story: Mark Waid just kicked that super annoying black chick from one of his humanoid books (OMNI) and replaced her with his Ex.

Before:
View attachment 766180

Now:
View attachment 766194

Fucking lol they kicked the entire team.
They managed to cut so much awful prose out of that summary but still left ""ability to think faster than the speed of light" and compounded it by adding 3 trailing ellipses. Hacks.

Jigglyjogglers

The Doctor Bashir guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's been speculated that Devin Grayson has some major dirt (IE Waid being physically and emotionally abusive) that Waid's trying to bury via giving his ex work (which is hilarious when you also factor in the fact, that it's been widely rumored over the years that Waid got Devin blackballed once he got done pumping and dumping her, on top of the super fucking creepy way he groomed her sexually and got her work at DC working on her favorite characters, in exchange for being Waid's good time girl when she started in the industry)
I could see it, but the simpler explanation is that this is just what industry Big Names do when they get into a position of power... they quickly start fucking over the "upcoming new talent" they otherwise claim to champion in favor of handing out positions to their personal cronies who are also usually Big Names. It's why these smaller imprints that claim to be different than the mainstream industry are full of shit if they hire someone like Waid as a "creative director" or whatever... they know exactly what's going to happen, it's the reason they're supposedly doing their own thing instead of working for Marvel or DC, but they're eager for that bump in sales that comes with known names on the website and covers.

I mean like I said, I could absolutely see Waid doing everything you mentioned... he is a male SJW after all, so the chances of him being guilty of half the sex crimes on the books are extremely high... but without more concrete proof, Occam's Razor would dictate it's more just him screwing over the young diverse nobodies in the name of nepotism.

KingofNothing

Arise, Sir Leg of Lamb
kiwifarms.net
apparently Waid threw a comic book at a retailer and acted a complete fool and the lady exec from Humanoids who was with him did nothing:
I can't believe this dude didn't get the boot when he turns into a violent spaz when he doesn't get his way

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
Anybody got the presentation video mentioned in @FROG's video? Found a broken copy on bleeding cool (i get a cannot load player config error message) and i don't use facebook. The hat in hand section might be worth a laugh.

Reactions: IAmNotAlpharius

Mask_de_SMITH

I'm not a Monster, it's only a Mask
kiwifarms.net
apparently Waid threw a comic book at a retailer and acted a complete fool and the lady exec from Humanoids who was with him did nothing:
I'm less surprised that Mark Waid would do something that exceptional, and more surprised that the exec he was with didn't find Mark Waid shooing potential buyers away from his new comic and throwing an issue at him. She just kind of buckles down and says that she "excepts his decision".

So I guess writers have a right to throw their books at people now? People like him are killing the industry with his BS? Is there something the retailer can do about it? Someone he can talk to? I know it's not a major thing and the retailer laughed it off, but personally I don't think Waid should get away with treating people like that.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
YaBoi made a video about it

(I recommend downloading it now in case he changes his mind and deletes it)
Anybody got the presentation video mentioned in @FROG's video? Found a broken copy on bleeding cool (i get a cannot load player config error message) and i don't use facebook. The hat in hand section might be worth a laugh.
Dear lord that’s just awful. It’s all so cringy and why is he out of breath when presenting OMNI? It’s the 3rd or so comic he’s presenting and he’s already winded.

Last edited by a moderator:

Water-T

Let's go crunch some numbers!
kiwifarms.net
LOLOLOL. Just when I think Mark couldn't fuck himself any harder, he goes and fires a STRONK BLACK WAHMAN from a plum job and replaces her with his ex-girlfriend. Even a cavefish born without eyes could see that it is not a good look, especially for a FUCKING WHITE MALE!

Have fun getting Whedon'd by NPCs, Marky Mark!

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino