Careercow Mark Waid / William Mark Waid - Comics legend turned laughingstock, SJW lunatic, Dislikes Asians, Sued for Tortious Interference, King Baby, “The Strong Protect The Weak”

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Meyer V Waid - WHO WILL WIN?

• King Baby Waid

Votes: 18 8.1%
  • Cough Commander Meyer

Votes: 205 91.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pope Dead Spooky the XIII

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. U+1F0ED
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Off course you can't prove Meyer won correct?
The fact you don't care for being consistent that you will cheer one culture warrior who attacks another is just sad: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/richard-meyer-v-mark-waid-2018.48334/
Actually I'm pretty sure that while he may not have gotten money, the whole situation made Waid look like the absolute exceptional sperg with rage he is on public records that anyone can look up. I'd have a beer with Meyer still, whereas with Waid I'm leaving the second he shows up to call the police.

On the other hand, you're a faggot redditor who's under the impression that anyone here gives a fuck about what you're saying or your attempt at insinuation. Not everyone on the site supported or even cared about this so you're wrong from jump there, and as for consistency we've been consistently laughing at this shit which is the only thing we really care about.

You're in the wrong neighborhood kid.

Starscreams Cape

Read my posts in his voice
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Off course you can't prove Meyer won correct?
The fact you don't care for being consistent that you will cheer one culture warrior who attacks another is just sad: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/richard-meyer-v-mark-waid-2018.48334/
If you can get away with being a culture warrior by filming shitty Marvel comics on your lap while you do a pretty good job dissecting them, you deserve your accolades. You act like Zack is one of the FNT guys instead of someone who has an almost autistic knowledge of his subject matter.

Meanwhile, you're trying to softly defend Waid, who has deserved every post in this lolcow thread, by using a lazy "both sides" argument.

As his dark holiness has decreed, get thee back to reddit, faggot.

Laughingjoke2

kiwifarms.net
Lindsay Ellis is a Cunt and a Cow but in Lolcow sense and physical given the pounds she is packing on, but some time ago she called out Film Robert another well known cow for being a bigger cunt who was creepy all true. She also was annoyed because he was insinuating she and he had a friendship that in reality did not exist and she publicly flogged him to make that clear. She was right to do so and was right about Movieblob, but we all know the old saying even a broken clock is right twice a day and Lindsay being right about Bobert doesn't make her less of a cunt.

Zack an adult man who spends his days sperging about a medium aimed at kids and teens while trying to create a book emulating the worse trash of 90's comics usually viewed by most comic fans a tied as worst era of comics with the current preachy woke trash. Now with that said Waid is a massive asshole and has-been who good days are long gone and stays relevant thanks to his glory days which are getting further and further away. He also had no fucking business getting involved in Zack's attempts to publish his stupid book.

Just like Blobby it doesn't matter who called him out Waid is a cunt and worthy of Cow Status.

BlueSpark

kiwifarms.net
Lindsay Ellis is a Cunt and a Cow but in Lolcow sense and physical given the pounds she is packing on, but some time ago she called out Film Robert another well known cow for being a bigger cunt who was creepy all true. She also was annoyed because he was insinuating she and he had a friendship that in reality did not exist and she publicly flogged him to make that clear. She was right to do so and was right about Movieblob, but we all know the old saying even a broken clock is right twice a day and Lindsay being right about Bobert doesn't make her less of a cunt.
Which she then bitched out on by apologizing to him in her infamous apology video (proving that she wasn't being sincere in her apologies at all). I agree with you by the way, just wanted to mention how spineless Ellis is.

Pope Dead Spooky the XIII

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. U+1F0ED
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think you honestly should just go over to the Comicsgate thread. You'll benefit by comparison because, believe it or not, there are users way more autistic than even you in it.
@ryu289 this is actually a serious suggestion. Plus, you'll get to lord it over the people there who actually cared about the lawsuit deeply.

glass_houses

not a bumblebee
kiwifarms.net
No again that is Meyer.
Mate, you're not winning any battles or wars here. You're just digging deeper and deeper into your own humiliation. It is deeply sad. You've been directed- multiple times- to a place where serious discussion can be had if you're truely interested. Right here, in this thread, the focus is on King Baby Waid. Give it up.

Laughingjoke2

kiwifarms.net
Which she then bitched out on by apologizing to him in her infamous apology video (proving that she wasn't being sincere in her apologies at all). I agree with you by the way, just wanted to mention how spineless Ellis is.
Oh she's spineless and will cave to pressure from the left. But I have to point out in her "Apology" to Bobert she doubled down on the fact they weren't friends and she didn't agree with or like him. She just said she shouldn't had publicly done that because the wrong people (meaning us) got joy out of it. So yeah her apology was more about our joy than his pain. I just had to point that out because even when apologized to Blobby is still getting a backhanded slap.

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net
Imagine signing up for this website to white knight Mark Waid.
The only way you could look at page 1 of this thread and NOT come to the conclusion that Mark Waid is an irreconcilable asshole is if your internet sucks and the images don't load for some reason. 32 images proving he's a fucking twat to anyone he disagrees with, and bizarre leaps of logic in how he deals with anyone he sees as an "enemy."

Revisiting it though, I see there's a few broken youtube videos that have come down now; that could use some pruning @damian

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only way you could look at page 1 of this thread and NOT come to the conclusion that Mark Waid is an irreconcilable asshole is if your internet sucks and the images don't load for some reason. 32 images proving he's a fucking twat to anyone he disagrees with, and bizarre leaps of logic in how he deals with anyone he sees as an "enemy."

Revisiting it though, I see there's a few broken youtube videos that have come down now; that could use some pruning @damian
I met the guy once, found him to be an asshole in person. That's become pretty common place with newer writers. Artists aren't so bad but that could be because they get more people at their tables so have to be friendly more often so they can get sales.