Horrorcow Martin Lindstedt - Crazy Ass White Supremacist Preacher, Pedophile, Anti-Semitic Militiacow

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
bJNm3lsP.jpeg

ml0700.jpg

What happens when you take some of the worst elements of racism, religious fanaticism, white supremacy, anti-Semitism, pedophilia, mental illness and mix it all up together into some incoherent mindfuck? Well, you get this guy and holy shit, the rabbit hole with him goes quite deep. He goes by Pastor Martin Lindstedt and lives in Granby, Missouri where he currently runs the Church of Jesus Christ Christian Aryan Nation of Missouri. His deal is that several years ago, he was charged with first degree statutory sodomy and this involved a minor under the age of 12. Lindstedt himself tries to claim that those affidavits for his crime were bogus.

He has been a rabid Anti-Semite for many years long before this arrest. There are websites that have threads and articles dating all the way back to at least 2001 that go into what his beliefs are. Here are just a few of the excerpts from these sites that go into more detail about his background:

Newton County authorities said that Lindstedt's arrest followed an investigation stemming from a report of child abuse. According to documents posted by Lindstedt to his Web site, his four grandchildren were removed from his custody following the report and he was suspected by authorities of having abused them.

Lindstedt said on his Web site that local authorities "and probably the jews and feds," wanted to create false child molestation charges against him, and claimed that he "notified the Resistance to commit some discreet atrocities if necessary for revenge." He told a local prosecuting attorney that he prayed every day that God or Muslims would use biological warfare on the U.S. and that he himself looked forward "to destroying your families in retaliation for destroying not only my family, but the families of so many others."

In the 1990s, Lindstedt was an early proponent of the anti-government militia movement, operating his "one-man militia group," the 7th Missouri Militia, and publishing an occasional newsletter, "The Modern Militiaman's Gazette," throughout the late 1990s. Over time, Lindstedt became more interested in promoting white supremacy, changing the title of his newsletter to the "Resistance Political Frontline."

Lindstedt achieved most of his notoriety as a perennial candidate for public office. Since 1994, he has run for federal, state, and local offices, on a variety of political party tickets, but has invariably lost, typically with a miniscule percentage of the vote.

This is a great source from 2004 that goes into further details about this guy's past life and his attempts at running for office in his state. This following passage is gonna be pretty long so here it is in a spoiler but the main thing you need to know from it is that he was able to get a little over 5000 votes for his Senate run in back in the early 2000s.

But that hasn't stopped Lindstedt, a truck driver, from seeking
electoral platforms and espousing what he freely admits are his
white-supremacist beliefs. In April of this year, Lindstedt filed for
both Granby County Alderman and East Newton County R-6 School Board. He
lost both races.

Lindstedt filed for the Republican nomination for Missouri governor this
year, and he has been on the dais at various forums with leading
contenders in both the Democratic and Republican parties.

This despite the fact that Lindstedt maintains several Web sites that
promulgate his racist and anti-Semitic views. Lindstedt appeared May 15
at a "white revolution" rally in Topeka, Kan., organized by Billy
Roper's National Alliance group to protest the 50th anniversary of the
Supreme Court's school-desegregation decision in the case of Brown vs.
Board of Education.

On his Web site, Lindstedt writes that he went "To see and shake hands
with Richard Butler, the reigning religious authority of Dual-Seedline
Christian Identity, before he dies." Butler controlled the "Aryan
Nations" compound in rural Idaho for many years.

Lindstedt says his second goal in attending the Topeka rally was "To
further establish and re-affirm that as a Resistance politician running
as a Republican for governor of Missouri that what really matters is
overthrowing ZOG."

ZOG is an acronym for Zionist Occupation Government, which is how many
adherents to Christian Identity and other advocates of white supremacy
refer to the federal government. It reflects the anti-Semitic belief
that Jews somehow control the government.

'We don't accept him'

Noting a 1997 St. Louis Post-Dispatch report about the Missouri
Libertarian Party having kicked out Lindstedt over his anti-homosexual
beliefs, Kansas City, Mo., researcher and writer Leonard Zeskind asked
why Missouri's Republican Party has not done something similar.

"They probably regard him as just another gun nut ... and gun nuts are
their base," Zeskind said. "But clearly, this guy is more than just a
gun nut."

Contacted this week in Jefferson City, Missouri Republican Party
Communications Director Paul Sloca said he was aware of Lindstedt's
expressions of racist and anti-Semitic beliefs.

"We do not, in any way, accept this kind of hate mongering, anti-Semitic
rhetoric," Sloca said. "We don't know the guy, and we don't accept him.
We have no room in our party for that. ... It's very disturbing."

Sloca said Matt Blunt is the gubernatorial candidate preferred by most
party regulars.

Lindstedt has little regard for the opinions of party leaders.

According to SPLC's Intelligence Report, Lindstedt "ran for a variety of
posts, including state representative, governor and U.S. senator, on the
Libertarian ticket - until the Libertarians finally booted him out of
their party over his homophobia."

"During his 1998 Senate run, he listed his top priority as a bill he
called The Extermination of Regime Criminals Act, prescribing death for
corrupt politicians and lawyers, along with the elimination of public
schools."

Lindstedt is also mentioned in another SPLC Intelligence Report, this
one about the racists and anti-Semites who applauded the 9/11 terrorist
attacks on America.

It's not clear from the magazine report whether Lindstedt made the
following statement in a Web posting or via e-mail, but SPLC says that
Lindstedt wrote of 9/11 attacks:

"I've been wishing that the A-rabs had stolen a couple hundred
jumbo-jets full of Talmudic Khazar mamzers, criminal-regimeist whiggers,
niggers, gooks, beaners, etc., and crashed them into the Supreme Kort,
CONgress-Kapital, J. Edgar Hoover FBI Building, all 50 state capitals,
TalmudVision stations and as many concentrations of baal-priests as
possible.

"And do you know what I'd have called it? A DAMNED GOOD START!!!!!!"

Moris Gulett, who had been arrested for a bank robbery, even thought this guy was such a piece of shit that he deemed his status at the church to be null and void
:

Greetings Kindred, August 1, 2005

It has been several months now since most of you have heard anything from me. It is not because I have forgotten you or our mission. In fact you all and this ministry are in my daily thoughts and prayers.

The reason for my letter, I feel, is of the utmost importance.

I have been made aware that Martin Lindstedt, from a jail cell in Grandby Missouri is writing and distributing some very dis

turbing ideas, such as and I quote, Prion Poisoning, which
is the mass poisoning of wild game food sources. The skinning alive of prisoners and execution by slow torture and the gang rape of female whigger herd animals to use them as brooding stock.

Now: you all may be aware that Martin Lindstedt is an Ordained Pastor with The Church of the Sons of YHVH and the Missouri State contact for the Legion of Saints. This letter is to make public that this is no longer the case. As of this moment, Martin Lindstedt's ordination as a Pastor is null and void and his membership status with the Legion of Saints is revoked. I cannot in good conscience allow anyone who promotes such ungodly behavior and tactics to carry a valid Ordination Certificate that bears our Church standard and my signature. Nor can I in good conscience allow anyone who promotes such ideas to carry a valid membership card that bears the standard of the Legion of Saints.

Let it also be known that I do not for one second belie
ve t
he charges of child molestation leveled by the St
ate of Missouri against Martin Lindstedt are valid. In that respect I stand behind Martin Lindstedt. But as I stated; I cannot and I will not allow an ordained Pastor of our Church or an Officer of the Legion of Saints to promote and endorse such vulgar, ungodly, unBiblical, unChristian practices as rape and torture.

We are Sons and Daughters of the Most High YHVH, not street thugs !

Hail the Victory of Christ our King!

Respectfully: Morris L. Gulett
Senior Pastor / President
The Church of The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints

Fast forward to the present day, and this man maintains an online presence on YouTube, Twitter and his own white supremacist forum which he treats like an echo chamber for his insane viewpoints. The fucker is such a pussy that he even disabled registration on his own forum so that no one new could sign up for it. He holds a lot of hatred for individuals like Alex Linder of Vanguard News Network (which there were supporters of Lindstedt who made posts in this thread) who banned his dumb ass from his forum and feels that Glen Frazier Miller betraying the movement that he's part of.

During his free time, this is the kind of shit that he likes to pull on Twitter:

5vwhkVT.png

As you can see, he's extremely salty and racist towards multiple people. He's not really as active on this account as he his on YouTube though.

This was a series of comments from one of his nuttier videos:

RCkJIOn.png

Then there's the video itself which is well worth watching just to see how fucked up and depraved this guy can truly be:

That's not nearly the end of the madness though. This is just one of the many bizarre ramblings that he writes on his other website which I felt like quoting here:

Dear Hengist:

A quick line to you since that evil little bastard Judge Kevin Lee Selby sent me off to the nut house to get a "psychiatric evaluation." If I'm not ruled nuts it's back to Newton County jail. If I am ruled nuts then its "treatment" which I am not looking forward to. So it's a psycho ward for this enemy of the state.

Last Thursday (June 23, 2005) Selby gave me 660 days for contempt of Kort. He was raving and I was punching his buttons. By the way, check out the Wed. June 22nd page at www.neoshodailynews.com. Save that page to your hard drive. [Comment: the predatory so-and-so's want payment for that article] I'll be in today's or topmorrow's Daily Douche and/or Jewplin Glob as well. The Buzzard of the Douche was here today.

Today I got to see Roxie. I also got 20 minutes of sunshine in the exercise yard. Yesterday, by 'accident' the guards gave me some psychotic prisoner's medicine instead of my high blood pressure medicine. They gave me the impression that since my old bottle ran out, my new bottle was in. Of course, I still think it was just a screw-up common to jails. I managed to puke some of it up, but for the next 3 - 8 hours I was first nauseous and dizzy, and then felt drunk. I was told that it was because they thought I got hold of another prisoner's crazy pills. But they were alarmed that I might sicken or get hurt on their watch. All these people both hate and fear me. I wrote another Motion for the Presiding Judge Perigo to remove Selby as my judge for cause and included in it a Notice of Appeal and on in forme pauperis affidavit. I mailed it off this morning.

This morning, (Thursday, June 30, 2005) about 10:00 a.m. the short, fat, sheriff Copeland had me shackled and sent to to talk to him. Copeland wanted to whine about if it was 'personal.' I said somewhat because he, and his pig Young, arrested me on bogus charges. But mainly I hated him simply because he was a mere little evil functionary for an evil regime under Satan's Administration. He doesn't have any real character, only a smarmy self-righteousness that most ZOGlings outwardly evince, wondering why the world hates them. Copeland then came to his point. Selby was going to hold an "Indigency Hearing." If I refused to walk into the Kortroom, like last week, Selby would hold the hearing without me and send me to the nut house. So, wouldn't Selby send me to the nut house anyway ? I asked. Copeland wouldn't say. But it would be all my fault for not taking my screwing "like a man." I said like a sheep, more like it!

More shit where that came from for your own reading pleasure here.

On his website, you will find this godawful looking banner for it with a strange looking symbol:

DQHBMo1.png

What does the symbol on the right mean? It's supposed to signify that he's a Phineas priest who claim to be a group of vigilantes who punish anyone whose non-white, including interracial couples. Once again, the Southern Poverty Law Center has some more background information on what that is, which you can also read here.

Since I'm tired and don't want to go through every other single thing that this guy has done or said because that would take way too long and there was already enough information here alone as it is, here are some more interesting links to check out that might be useful that I didn't include in the OP.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2001/false-patriots
http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/d...referrer=https://www.google.com/#.VotERvkrLIU
http://grizzom.blogspot.com/2013/05/jim-giles-goes-ape-shit-on-pastor.html
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/granby-mo/TBJ5RVS5AUGTU1NJF

Kicked out of his own group here:

http://www.churchofthesonsofyhvh.org/martin_lindstedt.html

Tempest

Voci Dal Nulla
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he posted this on his forum
"Now when I was being locked up, tortured and doped up on bogus child molestation charges, I never showed the regime criminals and the quacks and prostitutors and jewdges and piglice anything other than hatred and contempt. When my kind comes to power, routine skinning alive, crucifixion and torture of regime criminals and any supporting whiggers will be the order of the day. Their male spawn are to be castrated by their regime criminal parents biting off and swallowing their penis and testicles. Their female children are to be spayed and raped and forced to breed a new Neo-Aristocracy for the Master Race."

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
he posted this on his forum
"Now when I was being locked up, tortured and doped up on bogus child molestation charges, I never showed the regime criminals and the quacks and prostitutors and jewdges and piglice anything other than hatred and contempt. When my kind comes to power, routine skinning alive, crucifixion and torture of regime criminals and any supporting whiggers will be the order of the day. Their male spawn are to be castrated by their regime criminal parents biting off and swallowing their penis and testicles. Their female children are to be spayed and raped and forced to breed a new Neo-Aristocracy for the Master Race."
He literally speaks of children as if they were dogs. That is pretty fucking low even for him.

0xDEADBEEF

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He starts out rambling about "YAWH" (already a telltale sign someone is insane) and then goes on to talking about the obese lady behind him's bedpan.

Truly God's prophet of our time.

Also... notice how half his beard is completely shaved off down the middle...

CatFace

Hey Mom, I’m Becoming an Indian Woman
kiwifarms.net
Now, I get he is probably using 'whigger' to mean any whites sympathetic to black issues/people... but it's funnier to pretend all this rage is directed at white people poorly wearing 'urban' fashions. Having the H in there makes me pronounce it in a Family Guy 'Cool Hwipe' style in my mind.

Wouldn't some 'whiggers' have black partners? Wouldn't their "female children" be mixed race? I have a sneaking suspicion he has not thought this sterilized not sterilized white master race forced baby machine idea out very thoroughly.

ActualKiwi

Return Of The Spinning Kiwis From Middle Earth~~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
bJNm3lsP.jpeg

ml0700.jpg

What happens when you take some of the worst elements of racism, religious fanaticism, white supremacy, anti-Semitism, pedophilia, mental illness and mix it all up together into some incoherent mindfuck? Well, you get this guy and holy shit, the rabbit hole with him goes quite deep. He goes by Pastor Martin Lindstedt and lives in Granby, Missouri where he currently runs the Church of Jesus Christ Christian Aryan Nation of Missouri. His deal is that several years ago, he was charged with first degree statutory sodomy and this involved a minor under the age of 12. Lindstedt himself tries to claim that those affidavits for his crime were bogus.

He has been a rabid Anti-Semite for many years long before this arrest. There are websites that have threads and articles dating all the way back to at least 2001 that go into what his beliefs are. Here are just a few of the excerpts from these sites that go into more detail about his background:

Newton County authorities said that Lindstedt's arrest followed an investigation stemming from a report of child abuse. According to documents posted by Lindstedt to his Web site, his four grandchildren were removed from his custody following the report and he was suspected by authorities of having abused them.

Lindstedt said on his Web site that local authorities "and probably the jews and feds," wanted to create false child molestation charges against him, and claimed that he "notified the Resistance to commit some discreet atrocities if necessary for revenge." He told a local prosecuting attorney that he prayed every day that God or Muslims would use biological warfare on the U.S. and that he himself looked forward "to destroying your families in retaliation for destroying not only my family, but the families of so many others."

In the 1990s, Lindstedt was an early proponent of the anti-government militia movement, operating his "one-man militia group," the 7th Missouri Militia, and publishing an occasional newsletter, "The Modern Militiaman's Gazette," throughout the late 1990s. Over time, Lindstedt became more interested in promoting white supremacy, changing the title of his newsletter to the "Resistance Political Frontline."

Lindstedt achieved most of his notoriety as a perennial candidate for public office. Since 1994, he has run for federal, state, and local offices, on a variety of political party tickets, but has invariably lost, typically with a miniscule percentage of the vote.

This is a great source from 2004 that goes into further details about this guy's past life and his attempts at running for office in his state. This following passage is gonna be pretty long so here it is in a spoiler but the main thing you need to know from it is that he was able to get a little over 5000 votes for his Senate run in back in the early 2000s.

But that hasn't stopped Lindstedt, a truck driver, from seeking
electoral platforms and espousing what he freely admits are his
white-supremacist beliefs. In April of this year, Lindstedt filed for
both Granby County Alderman and East Newton County R-6 School Board. He
lost both races.

Lindstedt filed for the Republican nomination for Missouri governor this
year, and he has been on the dais at various forums with leading
contenders in both the Democratic and Republican parties.

This despite the fact that Lindstedt maintains several Web sites that
promulgate his racist and anti-Semitic views. Lindstedt appeared May 15
at a "white revolution" rally in Topeka, Kan., organized by Billy
Roper's National Alliance group to protest the 50th anniversary of the
Supreme Court's school-desegregation decision in the case of Brown vs.
Board of Education.

On his Web site, Lindstedt writes that he went "To see and shake hands
with Richard Butler, the reigning religious authority of Dual-Seedline
Christian Identity, before he dies." Butler controlled the "Aryan
Nations" compound in rural Idaho for many years.

Lindstedt says his second goal in attending the Topeka rally was "To
further establish and re-affirm that as a Resistance politician running
as a Republican for governor of Missouri that what really matters is
overthrowing ZOG."

ZOG is an acronym for Zionist Occupation Government, which is how many
adherents to Christian Identity and other advocates of white supremacy
refer to the federal government. It reflects the anti-Semitic belief
that Jews somehow control the government.

'We don't accept him'

Noting a 1997 St. Louis Post-Dispatch report about the Missouri
Libertarian Party having kicked out Lindstedt over his anti-homosexual
beliefs, Kansas City, Mo., researcher and writer Leonard Zeskind asked
why Missouri's Republican Party has not done something similar.

"They probably regard him as just another gun nut ... and gun nuts are
their base," Zeskind said. "But clearly, this guy is more than just a
gun nut."

Contacted this week in Jefferson City, Missouri Republican Party
Communications Director Paul Sloca said he was aware of Lindstedt's
expressions of racist and anti-Semitic beliefs.

"We do not, in any way, accept this kind of hate mongering, anti-Semitic
rhetoric," Sloca said. "We don't know the guy, and we don't accept him.
We have no room in our party for that. ... It's very disturbing."

Sloca said Matt Blunt is the gubernatorial candidate preferred by most
party regulars.

Lindstedt has little regard for the opinions of party leaders.

According to SPLC's Intelligence Report, Lindstedt "ran for a variety of
posts, including state representative, governor and U.S. senator, on the
Libertarian ticket - until the Libertarians finally booted him out of
their party over his homophobia."

"During his 1998 Senate run, he listed his top priority as a bill he
called The Extermination of Regime Criminals Act, prescribing death for
corrupt politicians and lawyers, along with the elimination of public
schools."

Lindstedt is also mentioned in another SPLC Intelligence Report, this
one about the racists and anti-Semites who applauded the 9/11 terrorist
attacks on America.

It's not clear from the magazine report whether Lindstedt made the
following statement in a Web posting or via e-mail, but SPLC says that
Lindstedt wrote of 9/11 attacks:

"I've been wishing that the A-rabs had stolen a couple hundred
jumbo-jets full of Talmudic Khazar mamzers, criminal-regimeist whiggers,
niggers, gooks, beaners, etc., and crashed them into the Supreme Kort,
CONgress-Kapital, J. Edgar Hoover FBI Building, all 50 state capitals,
TalmudVision stations and as many concentrations of baal-priests as
possible.

"And do you know what I'd have called it? A DAMNED GOOD START!!!!!!"

Moris Gulett, who had been arrested for a bank robbery, even thought this guy was such a piece of shit that he deemed his status at the church to be null and void
:

Greetings Kindred, August 1, 2005

It has been several months now since most of you have heard anything from me. It is not because I have forgotten you or our mission. In fact you all and this ministry are in my daily thoughts and prayers.

The reason for my letter, I feel, is of the utmost importance.

I have been made aware that Martin Lindstedt, from a jail cell in Grandby Missouri is writing and distributing some very dis

turbing ideas, such as and I quote, Prion Poisoning, which
is the mass poisoning of wild game food sources. The skinning alive of prisoners and execution by slow torture and the gang rape of female whigger herd animals to use them as brooding stock.

Now: you all may be aware that Martin Lindstedt is an Ordained Pastor with The Church of the Sons of YHVH and the Missouri State contact for the Legion of Saints. This letter is to make public that this is no longer the case. As of this moment, Martin Lindstedt's ordination as a Pastor is null and void and his membership status with the Legion of Saints is revoked. I cannot in good conscience allow anyone who promotes such ungodly behavior and tactics to carry a valid Ordination Certificate that bears our Church standard and my signature. Nor can I in good conscience allow anyone who promotes such ideas to carry a valid membership card that bears the standard of the Legion of Saints.

Let it also be known that I do not for one second belie
ve t
he charges of child molestation leveled by the St
ate of Missouri against Martin Lindstedt are valid. In that respect I stand behind Martin Lindstedt. But as I stated; I cannot and I will not allow an ordained Pastor of our Church or an Officer of the Legion of Saints to promote and endorse such vulgar, ungodly, unBiblical, unChristian practices as rape and torture.

We are Sons and Daughters of the Most High YHVH, not street thugs !

Hail the Victory of Christ our King!

Respectfully: Morris L. Gulett
Senior Pastor / President
The Church of The Church of the Sons of YHVH / Legion of Saints

Fast forward to the present day, and this man maintains an online presence on YouTube, Twitter and his own white supremacist forum which he treats like an echo chamber for his insane viewpoints. The fucker is such a pussy that he even disabled registration on his own forum so that no one new could sign up for it. He holds a lot of hatred for individuals like Alex Linder of Vanguard News Network (which there were supporters of Lindstedt who made posts in this thread) who banned his dumb ass from his forum and feels that Glen Frazier Miller betraying the movement that he's part of.

During his free time, this is the kind of shit that he likes to pull on Twitter:

5vwhkVT.png

As you can see, he's extremely salty and racist towards multiple people. He's not really as active on this account as he his on YouTube though.

This was a series of comments from one of his nuttier videos:

RCkJIOn.png

Then there's the video itself which is well worth watching just to see how fucked up and depraved this guy can truly be:

That's not nearly the end of the madness though. This is just one of the many bizarre ramblings that he writes on his other website which I felt like quoting here:

Dear Hengist:

A quick line to you since that evil little bastard Judge Kevin Lee Selby sent me off to the nut house to get a "psychiatric evaluation." If I'm not ruled nuts it's back to Newton County jail. If I am ruled nuts then its "treatment" which I am not looking forward to. So it's a psycho ward for this enemy of the state.

Last Thursday (June 23, 2005) Selby gave me 660 days for contempt of Kort. He was raving and I was punching his buttons. By the way, check out the Wed. June 22nd page at www.neoshodailynews.com. Save that page to your hard drive. [Comment: the predatory so-and-so's want payment for that article] I'll be in today's or topmorrow's Daily Douche and/or Jewplin Glob as well. The Buzzard of the Douche was here today.

Today I got to see Roxie. I also got 20 minutes of sunshine in the exercise yard. Yesterday, by 'accident' the guards gave me some psychotic prisoner's medicine instead of my high blood pressure medicine. They gave me the impression that since my old bottle ran out, my new bottle was in. Of course, I still think it was just a screw-up common to jails. I managed to puke some of it up, but for the next 3 - 8 hours I was first nauseous and dizzy, and then felt drunk. I was told that it was because they thought I got hold of another prisoner's crazy pills. But they were alarmed that I might sicken or get hurt on their watch. All these people both hate and fear me. I wrote another Motion for the Presiding Judge Perigo to remove Selby as my judge for cause and included in it a Notice of Appeal and on in forme pauperis affidavit. I mailed it off this morning.

This morning, (Thursday, June 30, 2005) about 10:00 a.m. the short, fat, sheriff Copeland had me shackled and sent to to talk to him. Copeland wanted to whine about if it was 'personal.' I said somewhat because he, and his pig Young, arrested me on bogus charges. But mainly I hated him simply because he was a mere little evil functionary for an evil regime under Satan's Administration. He doesn't have any real character, only a smarmy self-righteousness that most ZOGlings outwardly evince, wondering why the world hates them. Copeland then came to his point. Selby was going to hold an "Indigency Hearing." If I refused to walk into the Kortroom, like last week, Selby would hold the hearing without me and send me to the nut house. So, wouldn't Selby send me to the nut house anyway ? I asked. Copeland wouldn't say. But it would be all my fault for not taking my screwing "like a man." I said like a sheep, more like it!

More shit where that came from for your own reading pleasure here.

On his website, you will find this godawful looking banner for it with a strange looking symbol:

DQHBMo1.png

What does the symbol on the right mean? It's supposed to signify that he's a Phineas priest who claim to be a group of vigilantes who punish anyone whose non-white, including interracial couples. Once again, the Southern Poverty Law Center has some more background information on what that is, which you can also read here.

Since I'm tired and don't want to go through every other single thing that this guy has done or said because that would take way too long and there was already enough information here alone as it is, here are some more interesting links to check out that might be useful that I didn't include in the OP.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2001/false-patriots
http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/d...referrer=https://www.google.com/#.VotERvkrLIU
http://grizzom.blogspot.com/2013/05/jim-giles-goes-ape-shit-on-pastor.html

Kicked out of his own group here:

http://www.churchofthesonsofyhvh.org/martin_lindstedt.html
Who's the hamplanet in the talkshoe vid? Is that his partner? Parent? Other relative? She seems completely oblivious to his madness

Tempest

Voci Dal Nulla
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who's the hamplanet in the talkshoe vid? Is that his partner? Parent? Other relative? She seems completely oblivious to his madness
his wife, there's another video of her in a hospital bed. I do have some knowledge of the christian identity and it's lingo, and let me tell you, even though I can tell what most of the strange terms he uses are. It's still insane by the standards of christian identity.

ActualKiwi

Return Of The Spinning Kiwis From Middle Earth~~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
his wife, there's another video of her in a hospital bed. I do have some knowledge of the christian identity and it's lingo, and let me tell you, even though I can tell what most of the strange terms he uses are. It's still insane by the standards of christian identity.
Not surprising, she looks like she'd probably spend a fair bit of time in and out of hospital, at that size.
And as I have very little idea about CI I was completely lost watching that stuff- might as well have been speaking in tongues

Tempest

Voci Dal Nulla
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

some discussion about him getting arrested a third time

The lying mixed-race mamzer named Jeromy Visser seems to have decided to have fun by bringing this lying post against myself.

In 2004 the Newton County regime criminals decided to destroy my family, so they made an anonymous accusation against me in order to steal my grandchildren. Then in May 2005, the homosexual judge Greg Stremel signed a bogus arrest warrant against myself and set the bond at $100,000 so that I couldn't make it. Then the next crooked judge, Kevin Lee Selby sent me to the Fulton State Nuthouse because I insisted on representing myself, where I was doped up and tortured for over 2 and a half years. Eventually the NutHouse got tired of keeping me, discontinued the illegal doping, and I was returned to Newton County, where I won the ability to represent myself and then to have access to a law library. The other prisoners wanted access to a law library as well and were dumping their public pretenders, so the next judge decided to release me on an affordable $10,000 bond. At the preliminary hearing, my grandson refused to lie that I had allegedly kissed my grandson's penis and so the case had to be dismissed.

The Newton County Sheriff's Department, Prosecutor's Office and the local judges are simply vicious evil regime criminals worthy of extermination, as are the baby-stealing social workers determined to destroy the lives and families of us open White Nationalists.

However, these pretend Christian Identity pastors who are race-mixed mongrels, like Jeromy Visser and family, who are all angry that I exposed them as 'mamzers' are without any decency or worth as well.

Anyone wanting to hear my side of the story is welcome to go to:

http://whitenationalist.org/lindstedt/naboth2...
http://whitenationalist.org/forum

Hail Victory!!!

Pastor Martin Luther Dzerzhinsky Lindstedt
Church of Jesus Christ Christian/Aryan Nations of Missouri
http://whitenationalist.org/forum

First of all Marty was not convicted but rather was found incompetant to stand trial because when the judge asked for a plea he went off on an incoherent rant about ZOG conspiracies and was unable to behave himself in court. Also he was never found not guilty and his "grandson" (actually the boy was no kin to him at all by blood or law) never refused to testify, the problem with the case was that the unsubstantiated testimony of a mentally impaired chils was NEVER enough to get past the preliminary hearing and if Marty had hired a decent lawyer instead of having a complete mental breakdown in open court he would have been free in a matter of weeks. The case against him was always weak.

Also I could find nothing about this so called newest arrest and to tell the truth it would not be possible for Marty to molest another kid as his family and neighbors will not allow their children anywhere near him. But I don't need to tell you folks down there in Granby any of this, many of you know far better than me what a nutcase he is.

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know for an anti-semite, he sure loves using them Yiddish words. And claiming being a chosen race along with the use of YHWH rather than just saying God is very... Jewish.
Ohhhhhh, the self-hating Jew phenomenon possibly going on. Good catch. His last name is of Swedish origin but maybe there had to be some Jewish blood somewhere in that family of his.