Careercow Martin Shkreli - Former Pharma Exec, Criminal, Impotent Rageaholic

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

KimCoppolaAficionado

The most underrated actor of the 21st century
kiwifarms.net
Well he's taken a turn for the worse over the past few months.

gbh1744wmziz.png

"I HAVE HILLARY'S HAIR YOU GUYS!"

dxys9jzueakz.png
Maybe he's hoping the black helicopters will do a clip job on him before he gets sent off to prison. Better go down to a pro hitter than get shanked by one of Ol' Dirty B's loyalists.

neger psykolog

moon goons for communism detection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Update - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41262249

Shkreli is now in jail for violating his bail terms over the Hilary Clinton hair thing, and will presumably stay there until he gets sentenced in January for the frauds. Although I suppose he might throw more money at his lawyer to appeal against the decision.

I read some of the judge and lawyer comments on some news article. He basically threatened someone physically on top of the hair thing, so I don't think he's getting out no matter how much money he throws around.

"In addition to the post about Clinton, the motion also cites public statements "harassing specific women" during his trial.

One of those women was journalist Lauren Duca, whose prior harassment by Shkreli got him banned by Twitter earlier this year, and the other was political pundit Anna Kasperian.

On Facebook in late July, "on the eve of the final trial summations," Shkreli wrote, " 'Trial's over tomorrow b-----. Then if I'm acquitted, I get to f--- Lauren Duca ... And Anna Kasperian' '" prosecutors noted in their motion."
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/07/prosecutors-seek-to-revoke-release-bond-of-martin-shkreli.html

Last edited:

Shugo

kiwifarms.net
I read some of the judge and lawyer comments on some news article. He basically threatened someone physically on top of the hair thing, so I don't think he's getting out no matter how much money he throws around.

"In addition to the post about Clinton, the motion also cites public statements "harassing specific women" during his trial.

One of those women was journalist Lauren Duca, whose prior harassment by Shkreli got him banned by Twitter earlier this year, and the other was political pundit Anna Kasperian.

On Facebook in late July, "on the eve of the final trial summations," Shkreli wrote, " 'Trial's over tomorrow b-----. Then if I'm acquitted, I get to f--- Lauren Duca ... And Anna Kasperian' '" prosecutors noted in their motion."
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/07/prosecutors-seek-to-revoke-release-bond-of-martin-shkreli.html

I don't think most people are smart enough to realize that being out on bail still means they can be locked up any time the courts feel like it. You would think someone with enough money to afford good lawyers would be told this, but I guess not.

Most people also avoid being charged with serious enough crimes to have to pay bail, so I guess there's that. I'm going to assume bail is reserved for people who don't really deserve to be in jail and likely will be acquitted, because getting out on bail and ruining it is one of the stupidest things I hear about, and I hear about it all the time.

neger psykolog

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think most people are smart enough to realize that being out on bail still means they can be locked up any time the courts feel like it. You would think someone with enough money to afford good lawyers would be told this, but I guess not.

Most people also avoid being charged with serious enough crimes to have to pay bail, so I guess there's that. I'm going to assume bail is reserved for people who don't really deserve to be in jail and likely will be acquitted, because getting out on bail and ruining it is one of the stupidest things I hear about, and I hear about it all the time.

You just know moments after he posted that shit he got calls from each of his 26-strong team of jew lawyers asking "what the fuck are you doing???"

Anyone that thinks Martin is intelligent is way, way off the mark. Couldn't even keep his mouth shut long enough so he could avoid jail while he was already avoiding jail.

raansudesu

kiwifarms.net
You just know moments after he posted that shit he got calls from each of his 26-strong team of jew lawyers asking "what the fuck are you doing???"

Anyone that thinks Martin is intelligent is way, way off the mark. Couldn't even keep his mouth shut long enough so he could avoid jail while he was already avoiding jail.

Most people mistake confidence, wordiness and arrogance as intelligence and genuine leadership skills; which is why so many talentless, incompetent, narcissistic sociopaths make it so high up in the world. The only thing shkrelis is missing compared to them is being charming and good looking.

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Update - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41262249

Shkreli is now in jail for violating his bail terms over the Hilary Clinton hair thing, and will presumably stay there until he gets sentenced in January for the frauds. Although I suppose he might throw more money at his lawyer to appeal against the decision.

The judge isn't reversing it and the appeals court wouldn't hear it until after the sentencing anyway.

Prior to trial, the presumption is you'll be granted bail. The only reason you won't get bail is if they think you won't show up for trial. After you're convicted but before sentencing, or pending an appeal, it's more discretionary and to some extent, they're doing you a favor by granting it at all.

In his case, he's better off staying where he is and getting time served on what's likely to be a longer sentence anyway.

Flowers For Sonichu

2nd Team all-confefence in Kick the Autistic
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Master Trolls" are always lolcows. If we knew who Liquid Chris actually was it's pretty much guaranteed he'd have a thread here for being an OPL a-log.
His power word is Chris Duckworth. IIRC he's a scientist or researcher at a University... Kacey is a pretty big cow though

not a lolcow, but a literal McFlurry addicted cow

Last edited:

neger psykolog

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At first, I thought Shkreli was just a master troll but nope, he's a full blown lolcow
I think an important distinction between a "master troll" and a lolcow comes down to anonymity and how you use it.
A lot of trolling escapades can end pretty poorly, and by putting your face behind all of them (as Martin did) you set yourself up for failure.

Pikimon

Exceptionally Overachieving Mexican
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's claiming he has a lock of Hillary Clinton's hair and her deleted emails.

Somewhere in Washington, Donald Trump has probably ordered someone in his administration to "pay him whatever he wants, just get them to my office by the morning! Yes, even the Wu-Tang album!"

Or he's just a tard with a lot of money

neger psykolog

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's claiming he has a lock of Hillary Clinton's hair and her deleted emails.

Somewhere in Washington, Donald Trump has probably ordered someone in his administration to "pay him whatever he wants, just get them to my office by the morning! Yes, even the Wu-Tang album!"

At this point like 100 people have claimed they have Hillary's deleted emails.
I call bullshit because he hasn't released them and is full of shit.

He has absolutely no reason to not release them, especially with his legal troubles. If he did release them it would raise suspicion about his currently situation and would only serve to help him.