Careercow Martin Shkreli - Former Pharma Exec, Criminal, Impotent Rageaholic

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

DuckSucker

NIbblin' bits since 2006
kiwifarms.net
I am almost positive that back when he was first blowing up over that cancer drug thing, shortly after, on reddit, there was a girl claiming to be his ex girlfriend who claimed to be a sex guru in New York and ran a sex blog. Is this the same girl or was that an older ex-girlfriend? It may have been a one-off comment I read there at the time, though, but I save so much random shit and am disorganized and I think it was also on an old hard drive that doesnt work anymore.

Bubblegum Bitch

Your local bubblegum bitch
kiwifarms.net
I hate to revive a dead thread but there's more about Lauren Hayden than what she claims to portray herself as.

A moderator from the Martin Shkreli subreddit posted this album of interesting back and forth messages. Her responses were summed up by a reddit user perfectly here.

Apparently after this fiasco on Reddit, she was featured on some article literally a month later due to some plastic surgeon (who has his own TV show that I've never heard of) being convicted of some rape charges along with his gf. Clearly, Lauren doesn't really make a lot of good decisions and is pretty fucking stupid in general. I mean what did she expect going to some guy's house as a first date after meeting him on tinder? It's pretty hilarious that due to these situations that she got herself into, she's pretty much started some company to try to save other women from this kind of abuse. (Google is your friend, guys.)

How about you don't put yourself into those situations? It's not that fucking difficult.

At any rate, it's so hilarious how Lauren Hayden wants to portray herself as a victim when the only common denominator is that she chose to be with these guys. I didn't make the rules.

I am almost positive that back when he was first blowing up over that cancer drug thing, shortly after, on reddit, there was a girl claiming to be his ex girlfriend who claimed to be a sex guru in New York and ran a sex blog. Is this the same girl or was that an older ex-girlfriend? It may have been a one-off comment I read there at the time, though, but I save so much random shit and am disorganized and I think it was also on an old hard drive that doesnt work anymore.

The ex-girlfriend goes by some pseudonym called Genie Kaye. (It's a totally different girl.) Her blog really isn't that special from what very little I've read from it. It just seems really suspicious that she only just posted that one article as soon as Martin Shkreli's infamy blew up just to get some traffic for her boring ass blog. I mean I get it, the guy's an asshole but if that's the only interesting topic you've got for material, maybe it's not that great?

WD-40

Spooked ya
kiwifarms.net
Some good news and bad news for Martin Shkreli.
The good news:
Martin Shkreli got engaged and was looking forward to spend the rest of his sentence in her apartment working on a coronavirus cure.

Edit as of October 22, 2020: According to @Bubblegum Bitch Martin is not engaged at all. This was a miscommunication between Martin’s lawyers and the New York Post.
FDD0C586-5329-4B4A-B455-BF3AEBD1D6B8.jpeg

The bad news:
https://archive.fo/3xqLX
His appeal to be let out early so he can work on said cure has been rejected, with the judge calling it "delusional self-aggrandizing behavior".

Last edited:

Bubblegum Bitch

kiwifarms.net
Some good news and bad news for Martin Shkreli.
The good news:
Martin Shkreli got engaged and was looking forward to spend the rest of his sentence in her apartment working on a coronavirus cure.

The bad news:
https://archive.fo/3xqLX
His appeal to be let out early so he can work on said cure has been rejected, with the judge calling it "delusional self-aggrandizing behavior".

I don't mean to revive a necro thread (yet again) but it turned out it was a mistake from his lawyers. Source.

Since milk is slow on this guy, I did some cyberstalking and found even more damning evidence of his ex, Lauren Hayden, being such a clout chaser. Apparently, as of 2020, she's dived into acting and singing. Someone called her out on the comments section of the video where she recounts her story about that plastic surgeon dude (press the view reply button). Lauren went and immediately made her acting reels private. Original links were here and here.

Joke's on her cause I went and downloaded them so here ya guys go:

final reel.mov
audition.mov

Just let that sync in that this woman formerly dated Martin Shkreli and (allegedly) got tossed aside; can definitely see why now. Yikes. They're both absolutely cringe and delusional.

Last edited:

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
I don't mean to revive a necro thread (yet again) but it turned out it was a mistake from his lawyers. Source.

Since milk is slow on this guy, I did some cyberstalking and found even more damning evidence of his ex, Lauren Hayden, being such a clout chaser. Apparently, as of 2020, she's dived into acting and singing. Someone called her out on the comments section of the video where she recounts her story about that plastic surgeon dude (press the view reply button). Lauren went and immediately made her acting reels private. Original links were here and here.

Joke's on her cause I went and downloaded them so here ya guys go:

final reel.mov
audition.mov

Just let that sync in that this woman formerly dated Martin Shkreli and (allegedly) got tossed aside; can definitely see why now. Yikes. They're both absolutely cringe and delusional.
That was painful in so many ways.

She's not that attractive, she's a bad actress and her singing is off key. She's perfect for the Pharma douchebro.

Bubblegum Bitch

kiwifarms.net
We've got some pipping hot tea in the past hour!

The journalist who was (allegedly) writing a book for Martin, Christie Smythe, revealed she had been romantically involved with him, or as romantically involved as you can be when your partner is in prison, for 2 years. It was also confirmed that she is the woman who was mistakenly associated as his fiancee. The article in question. Archived version.

The article reveals information about Christie Smythe (and a recap for people who don't know who the fuck she is):
  • Christie Smythe got some internet fame because she was the first journalist who broke the story about his December 2015 arrest.
  • Ms. Smythe was married, had a career in Bloomberg and was living a relatively normal life before getting involved with Martin Shkreli.
  • The only reason she actually lost her career with Bloomberg was because she was getting too personal in her involvement with Martin; she chose to resign in 2018 after her editor and a rep for HR confronted her about being involved with him.
There's also tidbits that are interesting:
  • Her book idea came from an essay she wrote about Martin for class at Columbia University; Shkreli encouraged her to write a book/memoir about him.
  • At one point, when she was first interacting with Martin, she pre-wrote an obituary because - based on their talks over the phone- he sounded very fragile and ragged and was concerned about him being suicidal.
  • His lawyer claimed that, due to her emails with Martin, they may have just added two extra years - implying that Martin not being remorseful at all in their emails didn't help and that haunted Christie.
  • That was also the same day when she realized she couldn't cover his story anymore for Bloomberg.
  • I'd also like to add that in the period of her involvement her close friends and even her then-husband warned her that getting too close to Martin wouldn't help her career. So far, they have been correct because nothing spectacular has happened with her book other than movie rights being sold.
  • If you wanna get technical, the book is just a book proposal and isn't completed as far as we know.
Relationship Tidbits: Lots of cringe material, I swear, but this whole article just reeks of insecurity from Ms. Smythe (despite what she's claiming) tbh.
  • Their relationship didn't form until approximately 2017 when 'her Fitbit measured her resting heart rate at 10 beats higher for a week afterward.' She couldn't deny her feelings, basically, trying to be "logical" as she could about it. She basically kept bottling it up/being in denial for quite some time.
  • After quitting Bloomberg, Smythe visited Shkreli again, where she confessed she loved him; he (allegedly because this is Martin Shkreli we're talking about) reciprocated and they kissed. She remembered it because "the room smelled of chicken wings." You can't make this shit up, folks.
  • Apparently, it got so serious that they talked about kids and prenups. Martin encouraged her to freeze her eggs when she was concerned she would be too old to have children. (She's about 37 - 38 years old.)
  • Also, when Martin got wind that this article was happening, he absolutely ghosted the fuck out of her.
  • In her delusional mind, she thinks the silence is because he's worried about the fall out for her.
  • In reality, the writer got word from him and relayed this to her: “Mr. Shkreli wishes Ms. Smythe the best of luck in her future endeavors." This delusional bitch chose to read it as, "That’s him saying, You’re going to live your life and we’re just gonna not be together. That I’m going to maybe get my book and that our paths will fork.” (This is what she actually stated in the article!)
  • The article ends with her basically crying and saying that she will wait for him. The writer also observed that the reason Smythe even broke the story is because 'she wants Shkreli, and hopes putting their love on the record might at last give her some power in the relationship.'

Honey, you can't turn that fuck boy into a husband or start treating those red flags like checkpoints! I'd be glad to add more opinions but this post is long enough. There are also observations I've made between what she's revealed and what his exes have stated in the past and am not sure if anyone would be interested in that. There is also a photo of them together and thought that was interesting. What's hilarious is I recall one of Martin's exes posting on his subreddit (that didn't get archived sadly) that the journalist was trying to hook up with him and people were calling her nuts. Guess they owe her an apology. Lmfao.

Last edited:

Devyn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
(Though his lawyers called her his fiancée in their own request for early release, Smythe says she and Shkreli are actually “life partners.”)
That's rich, coming from a woman who dumped her first "life partner" for this one after just two years of marriage.
When Shkreli found out about this article, though, he stopped communicating with her. He didn’t want her telling her story, she says. Smythe thinks it’s because he’s worried about fallout for her.
I tell Smythe I’ll need to ask Shkreli for comment. “Maybe this will be a reason for him to reach out to me,” she says. Later, when I relay Shkreli’s statement—“Mr. Shkreli wishes Ms. Smythe the best of luck in her future endeavors”—to Smythe via video chat, she says, “That’s sweet,” quietly, not convincingly.
Sitting in her basement apartment, her eyes wet, her voice quavering, she says she will continue to wait for him while he serves the remaining years of his sentence: “I’m gonna try,” she says. “I’ll be here.”
She has royally fucked herself in just about every conceivable way, lol jesus. Part of me almost wants to feel sorry for her at the end of the article, but I can't; should have listened to your family and not been an impulsive dipshit, lady.

Thumb Butler

kiwifarms.net
She has royally fucked herself in just about every conceivable way, lol jesus. Part of me almost wants to feel sorry for her at the end of the article, but I can't; should have listened to your family and not been an impulsive dipshit, lady.
The Fitbit never lies, you heartless monster! :twisted:

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The journalist who was (allegedly) writing a book for Martin, Christie Smythe, revealed she had been romantically involved with him, or as romantically involved as you can be when your partner is in prison, for 2 years. It was also confirmed that she is the woman who was mistakenly associated as his fiancee. The article in question. Archived version.

The article reveals information about Christie Smythe (and a recap for people who don't know who the fuck she is):
  • Christie Smythe got some internet fame because she was the first journalist who broke the story about his December 2015 arrest.
  • Ms. Smythe was married, had a career in Bloomberg and was living a relatively normal life before getting involved with Martin Shkreli.
  • The only reason she actually lost her career with Bloomberg was because she was getting too personal in her involvement with Martin; she chose to resign in 2018 after her editor and a rep for HR confronted her about being involved with him.
  • Her book idea came from an essay she wrote about Martin for class at Columbia University; Shkreli encouraged her to write a book/memoir about him.
  • At one point, when she was first interacting with Martin, she pre-wrote an obituary because - based on their talks over the phone- he sounded very fragile and ragged and was concerned about him being suicidal.
  • His lawyer claimed that, due to her emails with Martin, they may have just added two extra years - implying that Martin not being remorseful at all in their emails didn't help and that haunted Christie.
  • That was also the same day when she realized she couldn't cover his story anymore for Bloomberg.
  • I'd also like to add that in the period of her involvement her close friends and even her then-husband warned her that getting too close to Martin wouldn't help her career. So far, they have been correct because nothing spectacular has happened with her book other than movie rights being sold.
  • If you wanna get technical, the book is just a book proposal and isn't completed as far as we know.
Relationship Tidbits: Lots of cringe material, I swear, but this whole article just reeks of insecurity from Ms. Smythe (despite what she's claiming) tbh.
  • Their relationship didn't form until approximately 2017 when 'her Fitbit measured her resting heart rate at 10 beats higher for a week afterward.' She couldn't deny her feelings, basically, trying to be "logical" as she could about it. She basically kept bottling it up/being in denial for quite some time.
  • After quitting Bloomberg, Smythe visited Shkreli again, where she confessed she loved him; he (allegedly because this is Martin Shkreli we're talking about) reciprocated and they kissed. She remembered it because "the room smelled of chicken wings." You can't make this shit up, folks.
  • Apparently, it got so serious that they talked about kids and prenups. Martin encouraged her to freeze her eggs when she was concerned she would be too old to have children. (She's about 37 - 38 years old.)
  • Also, when Martin got wind that this article was happening, he absolutely ghosted the fuck out of her.
  • In her delusional mind, she thinks the silence is because he's worried about the fall out for her.
  • In reality, the writer got word from him and relayed this to her: “Mr. Shkreli wishes Ms. Smythe the best of luck in her future endeavors." This delusional bitch chose to read it as, "That’s him saying, You’re going to live your life and we’re just gonna not be together. That I’m going to maybe get my book and that our paths will fork.” (This is what she actually stated in the article!)
  • The article ends with her basically crying and saying that she will wait for him. The writer also observed that the reason Smythe even broke the story is because 'she wants Shkreli, and hopes putting their love on the record might at last give her some power in the relationship.'

Honey, you can't turn that fuck boy into a husband or start treating those red flags like checkpoints! I'd be glad to add more opinions but this post is long enough. There are also observations I've made between what she's revealed and what his exes have stated in the past and am not sure if anyone would be interested in that. There is also a photo of them together and thought that was interesting. What's hilarious is I recall one of Martin's exes posting on his subreddit (that didn't get archived sadly) that the journalist was trying to hook up with him and people were calling her nuts. Guess they owe her an apology. Lmfao.
Lol, at least he got her to freeze her eggs for when he gets out of prison and dumps her

Bubblegum Bitch

kiwifarms.net
Looks like there's a follow up article. I honestly don't know how to process this information but it's still cringe. Lol.

The best kinds of lolcows are the ones who either turn other people into lolcows, or through virtue of being themselves, guide lolcowish tendancies to come to the top. Amazing.

Indeed! Even worse is Ms. Smythe seems like she doesn't mind all of the attention and the question of whether or not she still has a relationship is up to anyone's guess. She's clearly in denial about being dumped though. This is honestly pathetic. Even her twitter page with the replies shows her delusion. I'd take snapshots of the good stuff but you can easily find it.

In case she does read here: Christie, being called crazy isn't sexist. If you're crazy, you're crazy. Go get help for your autism too because I don't know anyone else who remembers something because of the scent of chicken wings.

If Martin hasn't gotten a restraining order against her yet, I would not be surprised if he tries to extend his prison sentence to get away from her after this fiasco.

Bunny Tracks

Tidings of Comfort and Joy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

This is literally just a stupider version of what happened with Harley Quinn and the Joker.

Helvetica

[clit falls off]
kiwifarms.net
This is literally just a stupider version of what happened with Harley Quinn and the Joker.
it's a tale as old as time
lady meets bad guy, thinks "I can fix him!" or whatever the fuck, falls in love, gets wayyy too obssessive because you have to be a psychological disaster if you seriously think a man in prison for God knows how long is a good partner, guy backs off because she's a nutter. cue meltdown.
happens all the time, just on a smaller scale with less "famous" people

Bubblegum Bitch

kiwifarms.net
I hope Christie feels stupid with her antics. There's a woman out here dragging Martin and Christie with her receipts. Clearly, Martin does not want anything to do with Christie and - I am certain - was pissed at her because he's gonna lose out in his groupies.

The woman in question's twitter.

Tweet #1

Tweet #2

Tweet #3

Email Martin sent her after NYP article about false engagement

Another email

Another email between her and Martin

Photo of her and Martin

Voicemail that Martin left her when she missed a call from prison

I sincerely hope karma hits Christie right across the face and that movie deal doesn't turn into anything. She got her just desserts and there is no mercy given from me. Also, someone said it best here in this tweet. I do apologize if I've somehow turned this thread into a guru gossip-like thread. I swear milk on Martin is super slow but my god does he surely attract other lolcows or reveal other people's true colors.

Last edited:

Devyn

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Comparing his face with each woman it's like night and day:
EpxbeemWMAAT-pc.jpeg
elle-christiesmythe-tompkins-96-1608422071~2.jpg
Could his smile be any more forced and insincere? It almost looks like a guy posing with his mother, but there would probably be a lot more warmth in his expression if it was.
EpzFauYWwAI8QW3~2.jpeg
💀
Christie Smythe on suicide watch lol

Bunny Tracks

Tidings of Comfort and Joy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Comparing his face with each woman it's like night and day:
View attachment 1805332
View attachment 1805334
Could his smile be any more forced and insincere? It almost looks like a guy posing with his mother, but there would probably be a lot more warmth in his expression if it was.
View attachment 1805343
💀
Christie Smythe on suicide watch lol
The best part of all of this is that the dumb bitch did it all to herself.

Real talk, I don't even think Shkreli was trying to seduce her at all. I think that when he found out that Smythe ended up somehow falling head over heels for him, he just decided to roll with it until she went public with it, and then rightfully decided to cut her off completely.