Careercow Martin Shkreli - Former Pharma Exec, Criminal, Impotent Rageaholic

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
I was always confused about this guy. People on Facebook claim he was a good guy fighting "big pharma" and that him raising the prices of aids medication was a good thing. Where did this all come from?
He wasn't fighting big pharma, he was big pharma. That was the whole thing. According to him, this is what people do. The drug was a supplementary thing for a fringe illness and it was old and ineffective. By raising the price for insurance companies they could make a new one and retire the old one. I can believe it is closer to this cause the only counter narrative was "white boy loves AIDS and wants people to die."

yasscat

yass.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think I will mail him posts from this thread, depending on effort and if I have to powerlvl to send it
Screen Shot 2021-01-27 at 1.14.47 AM.png

Bubblegum Bitch

Your local bubblegum bitch
kiwifarms.net
Not a huge update considering milk is slow about Martin but there's now a clubhouse room where people involved with Martin such as friends, ex-girlfriends, colleagues, etc, can jump in and talk about him. Christie Smythe has also made an appearance as well. Unfortunately, you can't record but there was an unexpected guest who managed to pop in.

Lauren Hayden somehow caught wind of this get together and made a few appearances. She claims to be over Martin but somehow pops in to chat with his friends, supporters and other people involved with him. Um...

giphy.gif

I sincerely wished I could have recorded today's chat. Why was today's incident important? If anyone doesn't remember, I speculated that this particular ex may have ratted out Martin to the feds. As far as I knew, it was all speculation.

Then there's also Lauren Hayden's statements about him, in which the more controversial ones (one being that the girls he cheated on her with were 17), are deleted but some can be found here. I'm gonna just shorten and simply adjust the statements for easy reading so you won't have an eyesore but they come directly from her:
  • She describes him that 'he was my best friend when he wanted to be and my worst nightmare many times'.
  • He once proposed to her during a live stream at a tiffany's ring in hand. She said yes. He said just kidding. He clearly is still doing this cat-and-mouse thing with every single woman.
  • When she moved in with him, she thought she was going to marry him. The day her plane landed he was cheating on her so he couldn't pick her up.
  • The girls he cheated on her with, stalked her and threatened her and her family with violence unless she spoke with them. She would meet up with them while they texted Martin saying she was desperate and sad. He continued to text them in front of her saying things like "don't worry me and her won't last long". Then he kicked her out one day.
  • Martin also confessed to her that he cheated on her because she was nice enough to show to journalists but preferred 'freaks in the sheets.'
  • It is now deleted but I recall correctly that she stated they hardly ever had sex and that the one time she wanted to, he had just finished jerking off and couldn't be bothered; she cried about it in front of him and, in his pathetic attempt, just hugged her to try to comfort her.
  • Bonus round: She was (possibly) the ex who ratted him out to the feds that he had snuck in a cellphone when she told an admin from the subreddit about it. Even if she was nuts, she still had some credibility. I recall her spilling this detail and not too long after, there was an article already dropping about a phone being snuck into prison. The statement from her can be found below:
View attachment 1805956

Anyways, without audio recording, this is all coming verbatim from me. Someone had asked in the chatroom whether Lauren did, in fact, report Martin's illegal phone to the feds. It wasn't a clear confirmation but based on how she answered it with a very coy 'Maaaaaybe' was all the confirmation we needed. Again, Lauren Hayden did in fact snitch to the feds. This is not a drill. I suppose you can say she did God's work.

While she was in the chatroom, she was asked about her dating history with Martin and some shenanigans that wasn't made public so this is what I was able to type out as this was happening:
  • Lauren met Martin after a FB message she sent to him, claiming she thought he was a good guy. She became interested in him when she saw articles about him flying sick kids on his private jet, believing he was really trying to do good. (Lol) He said he had a business near UC Davis and convinced her to have dinner with him since he would be near the university pretty soon.
  • Lauren went on vacation with Martin to San Diego for several days.
  • She claims that even though they were dating, they were mostly off and would fight a lot - which contradicts what she's said about him before.
  • Martin would make up rules saying that she couldn't be in the apartment from 10 AM to 10 PM; reiterated the whole story about him cheating on her when her plane landed and couldn't go pick her up at the airport.
  • At one point, he and her talked about buying a house together.
  • He never played Chess with her or League of Legends.
  • She would try to make breakfast and he would say that he didn't want her cooking; that he would rather have Dunkin Donuts in the morning. He would make her walk over there and get his exact order.
  • She would do all of the household chores. He didn't pitch in at all. (Edit: I think she is full of shit because there is a video of Lauren talking to Martin's housekeeper that he would hire during a livestream. It's not so much he didn't pitch in at all; he was the one that paid for cleaning service. It doesn't justify him being a general asshole but Lauren is basically a selective liar if the lie benefits her.)
  • She states that he has lots of trust issues and felt that he was building a wall around himself in the duration of their relationship.

As for cringe news about Lauren Hayden, she's been featured on Snoop Dogg Presents The Joker's Wild Episode 19 titled The Game for Playas. She clearly failed as an actress and on her IG profile, it states that she's a painter. Much wow.

Lauren Hayden IG.png

She's also a cringe Trump supporter and studying law, hilariously enough. Her personality is quite awful despite this "nice girl"/tradthot persona she wants to portray herself as. She talked down to a poor guy who was sharing his story in the chat about how he was laid off due to COVID-19, couldn't just apply for unemployment and was basically left to starve at one point. She just called him a lazy democrat with a philosophy degree and that he should try getting a job or applying for unemployment like if that was really easy. She also added on that he had [white] privilege (I'm assuming because I heard the chat in the middle of this conversation happening) that other people of color don't have. Also, she kept saying that McDonald's is hiring.

That's some fighting words for a woman who is a math teacher, which isn't impressive, is a failed actress, did 2 years of Air Force academy, had a failed business venture with Powarful (that is now defunct) and is now an (alleged) painter. She sure goes through jobs and careers just as fast as she goes through rich men apparently. If anyone's entitled, it's her with her claims of growing up rich in Laguna Beach and is trying to be a fake ass Barbie doll by juggling all of these multiple (failed) careers.

Also, Christie Smythe has been making a few appearances in clubhouse as well. Nothing too interesting happened except for the below statements. Again, they were documented by me and were - unfortunately - not recorded by me.
  • Christie is a confirmed cuck queen; doesn't really care if Martin's seen other women. She wouldn't really stop him either.
  • As far as she knows, she's the only one that's met his family and has been taken seriously. (Martin Shkreli being serious about women? Lmao. This is Martin Shkreli we're talking about. What a loser.)
  • She's asked before about their relationship status; as if he wants to have sister wives, be monogamous or as she quoted herself saying, 'Party with strippers in the Hampton's.' Based on his answer, it seems as if he wants to be a family man but still be polyamorous.
That's all the updates I could provide for now. Unfortunately, Clubhouse is pretty exclusive and the waiting list to be accepted in the app is quite awhile! If anyone wants more updates, let me know.

Last edited:

moseph.jartelli

Yello Mello Custard. Dripping From A Dead Dogs Eye
kiwifarms.net
Wow. It's hard to believe it's been 5 years since Shkrelitor hit the limelight. I'm sure he'll be back to his greedy ways soon enough

benutz

kiwifarms.net

US sells unique Wu-Tang Clan album seized from 'pharma bro' Martin Shkreli​

I think he payed 2 Million USD for that? Ah yeah!

Martin Shkreli, who became notorious for hiking the price of a life-saving drug, bought Once Upon a Time in Shaolin for $2m (£1.4m) in 2015.

Loved watching pharma bro hang out by himself in his penthouse, dishing out useless financial advice. White Fender Stratocaster propped up against a for real Marshall Stack.

Bet he's sorry now.

Like RZA said: You can't stop me now!

Shkreli handed it over to US prosecutors in 2018 after being convicted of defrauding investors.
Its sale means the former drug firm executive had now fully paid off a $7.4m forfeiture deal, acting US Attorney Jacquelin Kasulis said in a statement.

However, due to a confidentiality agreement with the buyer, prosecutors did not say who had since bought the album from the US government, or for how much.

Interdasting!

Now we know where Hunter Biden is laundering his money.

Anonymus Fluhre

A book holds a house of gold.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

US sells unique Wu-Tang Clan album seized from 'pharma bro' Martin Shkreli​

I think he payed 2 Million USD for that? Ah yeah!

Martin Shkreli, who became notorious for hiking the price of a life-saving drug, bought Once Upon a Time in Shaolin for $2m (£1.4m) in 2015.

Loved watching pharma bro hang out by himself in his penthouse, dishing out useless financial advice. White Fender Stratocaster propped up against a for real Marshall Stack.

Bet he's sorry now.

Like RZA said: You can't stop me now!

Shkreli handed it over to US prosecutors in 2018 after being convicted of defrauding investors.
Its sale means the former drug firm executive had now fully paid off a $7.4m forfeiture deal, acting US Attorney Jacquelin Kasulis said in a statement.

However, due to a confidentiality agreement with the buyer, prosecutors did not say who had since bought the album from the US government, or for how much.

Interdasting!

Now we know where Hunter Biden is laundering his money.

They sold it for $7.4m.

Bubblegum Bitch

kiwifarms.net
They sold it for $7.4m.
It looks like his so-called dumb investment really saved his ass. He's got the devil's luck.

What's more wild is when the news blew up about this on twitter, people were busy celebrating and thinking Martin's miserable about losing the Wu-Tang album. The sad part is the dumb echo chamber doesn't realize that Martin's actually not suffering that much financially. I believe he had already had paid some of his forfeiture through his collection such as the the repossession of a Picasso painting and some WWII artifact [if someone can correct me please] he has that went towards the legal debt he owes. All this Wu-Tang Clan album sale did was simply relieve him of any further legal debts so he is in the clear and does not owe anything else to the government. (As far as I know, anyways.)

Also, while this was happening, Martin was also involved in a legal battle regarding his stocks with his (rebranded) company Phoenixus. His confidante and Vyera executive, Kevin Mulleady and some activist named Jason Aryeh, want to lower daraprim prices down before Martin went and jacked up the price. In order to do that, they would have to vote Martin out of the board of directors so that way the company can sever all ties to him. Funny part is there is a conflict of interest because this guy was involved with Martin from the very beginning with Turing and is also listed as a co-defendant in a federal anti-trust suit. (Source)

Spoiler alert, as what I had expected to happen, the votes did not actually go through and Martin is still the majority shareholder in the company. They were outvoted and even a shareholder, who somehow Mulleady and Aryeh were expecting for his votes to count for something, went against them because Martin promised him he would become CEO of the company if he voted in favor. (Source)

It's quite funny how Mulleady claimed that the board of directors were nothing but Martin's cronies, yet he was the guy getting told what to do from prison by Martin. What a god damn clown.

Martin's basically kept his company and didn't lose much money. So far, the only thing Martin's lost is whatever is left of his youth and time that he can't get back. The only thing that does prove he is somewhat suffering in prison, it's this list according to Christie Smythe's tweets.

Christie's Ranting About Prison System #1.png
Christie's Ranting About Prison System #2.png

Not sure if we can count this as an L, guys. If this is what suffering looks like to the internet, then it's a pretty low standard.

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My bad, he owes $7.4m. Site I got the info from said it sold for $7.4m. Price of the album wasn't disclosed or who bought it. I doubt it was the same amount as Martin paid for it. Sad when Washington Post has better information.

It looks like his so-called dumb investment really saved his ass. He's got the devil's luck.

What's more wild is when the news blew up about this on twitter, people were busy celebrating and thinking Martin's miserable about losing the Wu-Tang album. The sad part is the dumb echo chamber doesn't realize that Martin's actually not suffering that much financially. I believe he had already had paid some of his forfeiture through his collection such as the the repossession of a Picasso painting and some WWII artifact [if someone can correct me please] he has that went towards the legal debt he owes. All this Wu-Tang Clan album sale did was simply relieve him of any further legal debts so he is in the clear and does not owe anything else to the government. (As far as I know, anyways.)

Also, while this was happening, Martin was also involved in a legal battle regarding his stocks with his (rebranded) company Phoenixus. His confidante and Vyera executive, Kevin Mulleady and some activist named Jason Aryeh, want to lower daraprim prices down before Martin went and jacked up the price. In order to do that, they would have to vote Martin out of the board of directors so that way the company can sever all ties to him. Funny part is there is a conflict of interest because this guy was involved with Martin from the very beginning with Turing and is also listed as a co-defendant in a federal anti-trust suit. (Source)

Spoiler alert, as what I had expected to happen, the votes did not actually go through and Martin is still the majority shareholder in the company. They were outvoted and even a shareholder, who somehow Mulleady and Aryeh were expecting for his votes to count for something, went against them because Martin promised him he would become CEO of the company if he voted in favor. (Source)

It's quite funny how Mulleady claimed that the board of directors were nothing but Martin's cronies, yet he was the guy getting told what to do from prison by Martin. What a god damn clown.

Martin's basically kept his company and didn't lose much money. So far, the only thing Martin's lost is whatever is left of his youth and time that he can't get back. The only thing that does prove he is somewhat suffering in prison, it's this list according to Christie Smythe's tweets.

View attachment 2438748
View attachment 2438750

Not sure if we can count this as an L, guys. If this is what suffering looks like to the internet, then it's a pretty low standard.
By the way.

Bubblegum Bitch

kiwifarms.net
My bad, he owes $7.4m. Site I got the info from said it sold for $7.4m. Price of the album wasn't disclosed or who bought it. I doubt it was the same amount as Martin paid for it. Sad when Washington Post has better information.

By the way.

I also forgot to mention that there is also that whole pending lawsuit on that lifetime public company ban, meaning that if he loses then he can't run any businesses as CEO anymore. Woops. I suppose he is getting financially fucked but it's not as quick imo.

Anonymus Fluhre

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I also forgot to mention that there is also that whole pending lawsuit on that lifetime public company ban, meaning that if he loses then he can't run any businesses as CEO anymore. Woops. I suppose he is getting financially fucked but it's not as quick imo.
I don't think he has the money to really fight that. He lost half his fortune with the first case, his shares have dropped with the company he was with, and his assets were removed.

Bubblegum Bitch

kiwifarms.net
The only milk that has happened is a documentary got released on October 5th called Pharma Bro. The documentary is directed by Brent Hodge, who is known for works such as I Am Chris Farley and A Brony Tale. To spare everyone the 1 hour and 25 minutes (and $12 you won't get back), I can certainly say the documentary lacked a lot. As someone who even barely touched the ice berg of Martin Shkreli's content - or at least what's out there - the documentary only regurgitated what we already know on here in Kiwi Farms.

The only thing is you get additional interviews from Billy the Fridge, Ghostface Killa, Cilvaringz (the producer of the Once Upon a Time in Shaolin album) and even Lauren Hayden herself makes an appearance. (Hilariously enough, she does not actually bring up any sort of alleged abuse allegations.) They even interview the lead actor who played Martin Shkreli in the musical! On a serious note, there were also some professionals such as doctors and other people who are involved in the pharmaceutical or medical industry who are pretty blunt about what happened. There is also a daraprim patient who got interviewed there but I have some gripes about that particular interview. (Which I'll go in detail in my review under the spoilers.)

I can safely sum up that it was... lazily written and documented with some inconsistency. I have my in-depth review hidden in spoilers because that wasn't the only milk that was provided in the past few weeks as well. If you wanna know what happened, read on with spoilers. If not, do skip.

When you actually view a documentary, there's always some sort of story being told or a final result. Well, if you thought this documentary, in which the purpose of its creation was for the director to get to know Martin Shkreli better as a person, would follow through on it's promise then it actually didn't. If he specifically said it was to go inside the world of Martin Shkreli, then it kinda does that. What do I mean by that?

Well, the documentary begins by re-introducing us to what got Martin in the spotlight in the first place - being the Daraprim scandal - before going very briefly on his origins. Interestingly enough, Brent goes to Albania - specifically Shkrel, Albania because there's where Martin's 'tribe' is from - and interviews at least 2 random Albanians on Martin Shkreli. They basically state, "All the bad things were made up. Capitalism is very hard, but he remains one of the good guys. In our opinion, Martin Shkreli represents the name Shkreli with a lot of dignity." That's really it. Brent had all the time in the world to interview other Albanians but stopped at just those random guys.

He flies back to NYC and does rent out an apartment unit in the same building as Martin. Eventually, Brent starts getting involved in Martin's world by calling several times on livestream, recording his livestreams, saving different news articles where Martin is involved, his [Martin's] tweets and FB posts pinned up in a really weird investigation board. He also is around where Martin is IRL, essentially coming across as a stalker at points. He attends the #DaddyWillSaveUs art event hosted by Milo Yiannopolous. Funny enough is when the documentary gets to that part where Milo is interviewed and he asks Brent if he liked the art, he [Brent] outright says no and Milo's shocked. It's great.

Throughout the documentary, there's also interviews interspliced with professionals who get to the meat of the problem - which I do agree with - which is the health care system. As discussed before, there are no laws regulating the price gouges that made Martin so famous. Even though he went to prison for something completely different, Martin being used as a scapegoat does not fix the actual problem. In fact, other Martin Shkrelis can just pop in the industry and continue doing what he was doing, but claim that they aren't as bad. It leads to an interview with a daraprim patient named Patrick, who is currently in remission (or is during the timing of the documentary). He even goes into detail in his interview that when he went with a refill for daraprim, the pharmacy outright stated no and told him it would cost him $30k a month just to have his supply. He also reached out to his insurance company and even they said no, which led him to contacting Martin on Reddit when he was doing his AMA. Things got squared away and he was given a 10 day supply of daraprim, but he never stated if this would be for life. This was my gripe about the documentary. Does that mean that what Martin stated about people who couldn't afford the medication are given it for free is true or false? The question remains unanswered.

The documentary also details the women who were involved with Martin Shkreli. Even the woman who wrote the original post about going on a tinder date with him, Jacklyn Collier, is featured during this segment too. Lauren Hayden is also included and, hilariously enough, it turns out this woman is actually a lot crazier than what I originally stated. When Brent found her in California, in which he was dumb enough to not censor the address of her neighbors, the neighbors had a bunch of signs made just for her because she kept fighting with them/giving them the finger and doing all kinds of obscene gestures over their newly built fence. She honestly looks super deranged in some of the pictures and it's great.

Anyway, all she does is just talk about her little romance with Martin - still lying about being involved with him on and off for a year - when she was really moved in with him for a week. She also mentions her story she shared on reddit about them finding the probability of getting in the same taxi twice in NYC and it was the most nerdy date she had ever been. Then, even weirder is she even states at the end of the documentary that she's a bigger danger to society than Martin is, finishing off that sentence with a fake laugh. (Clip)

The documentary does end on a pretty somber note, assuming anyone watching is one of Martin's friends or his fans, when the inevitable happens. What does bug me is something that Billy the Fridge says, "If you don't have a fraud by 35, you're not even trying." Is this his weird way of saying if you haven't made a mistake at 35 then you haven't lived? I don't know. The quote was super questionable similar to how the documentary was presented.

At the end, I felt the documentary - for supposedly being worked on for a good six years - was pretty lackluster. If you were pretty much up-to-date with everything in the controversy and all the Reddit drama fiasco, it's really just a regurgitation. Also, the reason I did not include Christie's quotes or interview is because if you read the news pieces (and there's lots of them) with her, she is basically re-stating what she's said already. What I did find bothersome is how she is still flaunting that she is “the only woman he ever introduced to his parents.” I don't know how long ago this interview with her was conducted but I'd show some lenience if it was from 2016. However, I would be really skeptical if this was a recent interview. If she is still claiming this in 2021, I have some bad news for her, provided by Martin's dad - Pashko Shkreli - in his letter to Judge Matsumoto before Martin got sentenced. I highlighted the relevant part.

Exhibit 1 - Pashko Shkreli's Letter to Judge Matsumoto (Highlighted Part).png

Hm... makes you wonder how serious Martin was. It highlights a pattern about him in that he seems to show his girlfriends a lot of smoke and mirrors, making them think just because he introduces them to his parents that automatically means they're marriage material.

Speaking of, Christie also got into a twitter "fight" with someone who called her out back in August. (I put fight in quotations because it was really one sided. The woman calling her out was calling all of the shots and all Christie did was essentially deflect or try hard to pacify the situation.) It's been so pathetic how hard she tries to go through mental gymnastics to prove how much of a mistake she didn't make. What's even more odd is, in the tweets I provided below, the OP states that Christie was 'still going' even a day later or so.

The Notorious LEX vs Christie #1.jpg
The Notorious LEX vs Christie #2.jpg
The Notorious LEX vs Christie #3.jpg
The Notorious LEX vs Christie #4.jpg
The Notorious LEX vs Christie #5.jpg

Anyways, that's all the milk that's been out for now and that's enough internet for me.

megan-mullally-karen-walker.gif

Last edited: