Inactive Martin Shkreli - Former Pharma Exec, Criminal, Impotent Rageaholic

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Bubblegum Bitch

Your local bubblegum bitch
kiwifarms.net
If anyone's been hiding under a rock for the past five hours, Martin Shkreli has officially been banned from the Pharmaceutical industry for life. Source.

He is not only barred but must also pay back $64 million dollars in profits. There were also some interesting tidbits that were brought up as well from a blog that is basically the Perez Hilton (anyone remember that guy?) equivalent of the legal world without the immature humor. (I'll elaborate more but I definitely do not want to give this nutcase guy more traffic to his blog.)
  • Martin kept in regular contact with company executives, even after he went to prison. A spreadsheet kept by one executive showed more than 1,500 contacts with Martin between December 2019 and July 2020.
  • The record also included recordings of conversations Martin had from prison in which he discussed his control of Vyera, saying he had “no problem firing everybody,” boasting how he controlled the board, and comparing himself to Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and the pharmaceutical company to the social media behemoth.
  • By boasting, Martin specifically said, “I have no problem firing everybody to be frank, if you guys can’t figure it out.” In September 2020, Shkreli told Mulleady that any dissenters amongst the Directors needed to understand that “being on the board of Phoenixus means, you know, you’re on the Martin and Kevin board….”
There is also the recent lawsuit that the FTC won against Vyera Parmaceuticals for that settlement of $40 million. If Vyera can't pay the full amount, Martin will be on the hook for whatever difference between whatever Vyera pays for and the $64 million. If anyone wants to read the whole decision making, the pdf is here. I'm not good with numbers but this basically indicates Martin will, in some way or form, be left broke and without any way of making back his fortune. (This is assuming the pharmaceutical industry was his bread and butter for making money and he has no other skills.)

Remember what I said about me elaborating who runs that insane blog and why I don't want to give the author any clicks? (Edit: I was able to archive it here: https://archive.ph/wrlZk) Well, it's run by a defense attorney named Patrick, who is super obsessed with wanting to see the take down of people like Martin, Donald Trump and Elizabeth Holmes. He's got a hate boner for practically the same reason most people hate Martin for, which is the daraprim scandal, but refuses to actually to bother to give a solution to the problem. He comes off as a weirdo in the fact that he's using his access to legal documents that not even the media has a hold of yet to leak what was happening day by day in Martin's trial just for his little blog. Also, fun fact but apparently this guy was also present in person when Martin was first sentenced in 2018, according to one of Martin's friends who was also present at the hearing. His twitter can be found at https://archive.md/9GOtT. (No idea why I can't hyperlink this so this will suffice for now.)

Alas, there is the conclusion to the Pharma Bro saga for now. It's been a wild ride! 😩

Last edited:

RembrandtCourage

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If anyone's been hiding under a rock for the past five hours, Martin Shkreli has officially been banned from the Pharmaceutical industry for life. Source.

He is not only barred but must also pay back $64 million dollars in profits. There were also some interesting tidbits that were brought up as well from a blog that is basically the Perez Hilton (anyone remember that guy?) equivalent of the legal world without the immature humor. (I'll elaborate more but I definitely do not want to give this nutcase guy more traffic to his blog.)
  • Martin kept in regular contact with company executives, even after he went to prison. A spreadsheet kept by one executive showed more than 1,500 contacts with Martin between December 2019 and July 2020.
  • The record also included recordings of conversations Martin had from prison in which he discussed his control of Vyera, saying he had “no problem firing everybody,” boasting how he controlled the board, and comparing himself to Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg and the pharmaceutical company to the social media behemoth.
  • By boasting, Martin specifically said, “I have no problem firing everybody to be frank, if you guys can’t figure it out.” In September 2020, Shkreli told Mulleady that any dissenters amongst the Directors needed to understand that “being on the board of Phoenixus means, you know, you’re on the Martin and Kevin board….”
There is also the recent lawsuit that the FTC won against Vyera Parmaceuticals for that settlement of $40 million. If Vyera can't pay the full amount, Martin will be on the hook for whatever difference between whatever Vyera pays for and the $64 million. If anyone wants to read the whole decision making, the pdf is here. I'm not good with numbers but this basically indicates Martin will, in some way or form, be left broke and without any way of making back his fortune. (This is assuming the pharmaceutical industry was his bread and butter for making money and he has no other skills.)

Remember what I said about me elaborating who runs that insane blog and why I don't want to give the author any clicks? Well, it's run by a defense attorney named Patrick, who is super obsessed with wanting to see the take down of people like Martin, Donald Trump and Elizabeth Holmes. He's got a hate boner for practically the same reason most people hate Martin for, which is the daraprim scandal, but refuses to actually to bother to give a solution to the problem. He comes off as a weirdo in the fact that he's using his access to legal documents that not even the media has a hold of yet to leak what was happening day by day in Martin's trial just for his little blog. Also, fun fact but apparently this guy was also present in person when Martin was first sentenced in 2018, according to one of Martin's friends who was also present at the hearing. His twitter can be found at https://archive.md/9GOtT. (No idea why I can't hyperlink this so this will suffice for now.)

Alas, there is the conclusion to the Pharma Bro saga for now. It's been a wild ride! 😩
Nice summary post and I was just thinking about what happened to this guy. I'd disagree about it being concluded however, I'd bet money on it. We have yet to see what he will do if anything and if the pharma people will keep him banned or if he'll snake his way back in or if he'll operate through some legal mumbo jumbo middleman/company. I have little knowledge about all of this so I don't know if he has connections or family or other skills to exploit so it remains to be seen whether he carries on/becomes homeless/suicide.

crestfallen

kiwifarms.net
Nice summary post and I was just thinking about what happened to this guy. I'd disagree about it being concluded however, I'd bet money on it. We have yet to see what he will do if anything and if the pharma people will keep him banned or if he'll snake his way back in or if he'll operate through some legal mumbo jumbo middleman/company. I have little knowledge about all of this so I don't know if he has connections or family or other skills to exploit so it remains to be seen whether he carries on/becomes homeless/suicide.
He could probably continue with some legal workaround, but that might make it awfully difficult to brag about it on the internet.

LettuceMan

Dear God, dear God, tinkle hoy
kiwifarms.net
Big pharma takes down another potential rival. Shrekli isn't banned from trading so hopefully he'll be back. Otherwise there's always NFT's and crypto shit.
Honestly i think he’s going to crypto after all is said and done. He’s wouldn‘t be the first scammer to try and make NFTs work.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
The Pharmaceuticals industry routinely cranks up the prices of drugs which bankrupts dependent private payees because they made the difference through Medicare/Medicaid always paying the bills. If they have a monthly pill that costs $5 and they have 1000 people on it, then they make it $5000 and half those people go bankrupt but the other half are on government plans, then they're suddenly making $2.5m a month instead of $5000. This is a thing they all do, which is why many of these pharmaceutical companies have ways for you to ask them for free medicine. Those free medicines get written off on taxes as charity and it reduces the complaint volume to the government. Shrekli exploited medicare/medicaid the same way the big boys did and gave out free medicine to anyone who asked for it. His problem was that he's not in the Club so he doesn't get to do it.

sswtch

kiwifarms.net
Heavenly Father, convict the carnivores who attacked Martin and have them publicly shamed and humiliated. Through the tender compassion of Jesus Christ, restore him to strength of mind. Amen.

Last edited:

Chaos Theorist

It would be spiteful To put jellyfish in a trifle
kiwifarms.net
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrimethamine#Economics
Meanwhile GSK aka the Lucozade company sells Daraprim for nearly 70p a pill with a box costing 13 pounds

Just to note it takes twenty years for a medication to become generic so it would become freely available for any company to make around 2034/2035?

Heavenly Father, vindicate the carnivores who attacked Martin and have them publicly shamed and humiliated. Through the tender compassion of Jesus Christ, restore him to strength of mind. Amen.
Trying to jew people with HIV over medication doesn't make you the hero

Bubblegum Bitch

kiwifarms.net
I'm behind but it looks like Christie Smythe went ahead with her book and is self publishing it as a memoir. What a pathetic broad. Of course, Elle broke the news. The book is called Smirk: How I Fell In Love With the Most Hated Man in America and can be found on Substack. Substack is basically a medium that allows writers to start their own email newsletter that makes money via subscriptions. Christie will make a few chapters free, but then you will need to pay to unlock the rest. Full information is here. The full kicker, imo, is the fact that she had to say specifically on the page.

But some material will be available only to paying subscribers. Paying subscribers will also get access to extra photos, videos, emails and other background materials.

Of course, you're wondering, "Will this include Martin Shkreli content?" A curious user on Reddit asked and they received their answer. The fact that she's doing this as if she's very sly is honestly very pathetic. As of now, she has released one chapter (two if you include the introduction page) and it remains to be seen. Apparently, she has planned 15 chapters but we don't know when they will be posted.

The chapter starts off with Christie explaining the background to her interview she had with the New York Post where it notoriously had said, 'Martin Shkreli gal pal Christie Smythe is ready to date again.' I have no idea if this is the horrifying part but she seems to be completely self aware of her situation - to an extent.

For that past day, I had been responding to critics on Twitter, trying not to let a single crack show in my resolve to be Martin’s loudest supporter (God knows he needed it, whether he wanted it or not). But thinking over Martin’s dismissive statement in the Elle piece — “Mr. Shkreli wishes Ms. Smythe the best of luck in her future endeavors” — I bared my teeth a little.

“He basically dumped me through his lawyers,” I snarled.
We all knew it. She was practically pissed she got dumped. Anyways, here's another part that made me call bullshit.

When Reuven asked me if I was ready to jump back into the dating pool, I replied that I was “open to it,” and that I was not likely to continue remain celibate. Martin had always urged me not to make that sacrifice, but I also knew he was also a little bothered by the idea of me being intimate with other men.

Um. No, he wasn't Christie. He was clearly emailing other women besides you. Does Haczel Prestwick not ring a bell? Plus, don't you remember that bit where she exposed her own emails? No? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

The copium is 100%, guys. I bet she's been on suicide watch ever since the whole Elle thing came out. Another interesting tidbit

Over my many prison visits with him, Martin and I had talked playfully about who I might offend if I revealed myself as his girlfriend. But the prospect apparently didn’t feel “real” to him until I actually made it happen.

When I had disclosed my plans to go public to my close journalist friends, they debated what kind of “peg” or “angle” I would need to get people interested in the relationship. While I nodded along, I privately sensed nothing like a “peg” or an “angle” was needed. The story was so explosive, and the contrasts between us so stark, it would make its own impact crater, I thought.
Huh. Guess Martin really didn't see you in that way until you forced his hand and then he dumped you. Also, he wrote a letter to her in SHU that kinda sounds like what you'd expect when the man doesn't have women lining up at his door and resorts to pen pals.
"There's a really good quote in this months' Men’s Health from a Game of Thrones star who says ‘fame is never about you. It's about fitting into a narrative but you personally are not responsible. It will drive you crazy if you think otherwise,’" Martin wrote in safety-pencil chicken scratches. "Something like that. It's great to keep that perspective, I think."

"I don't think the rest of our lives should be us vs. the rest of the world," he continued. "I hope that doesn't kick a leg out of the stool of our relationship, but I do think that is a bad foundation. I feel like there's a motherly/loving instinct to right injustice and I love you for it.”

But, he added, “it’s impossible to change the weather,” referencing how unlikely it was that he would ever be viewed publicly as anything but a monster, or ever seem like he belonged with a “good” woman like me. “I’d just as soon learn to love the rain.”
I fucking laughed hard at the part where he basically doesn't think it should be an us vs the rest of the world thing. Martin, I don't blame you for that point of view cause you're a huge fuck boy, but you sure know how to kick a girl when she's down, huh? Charming. 😎

Also, 'good woman', Christie? You? You're not exactly a good woman if you chucked your marriage vows out the window. You really are beginning to sound like Lele Pons when she tries to write her skits where she's blowing air up her own ass. Really, she totally is. Don't believe me? Go back and read her Crashing the Narrative introduction chapter where she says

A day later, I emailed his lawyer and told him his client and I were on speaking terms again. “You out Martin’d Martin,” he replied.

Christie, I hope this isn't Ben Brafman we're talking about here because as far as what I was told from an insider source, Martin's attorneys were implied to have been angry with you for your correspondence with him. Do you not remember any of this? Your own Elle article outs you.

Prosecutors excerpted the emails to argue that Shkreli was faking remorse, telling Individual-1 that he would do “everything and anything to get the lowest sentence possible.”

Even the actual sentencing transcript says this. (It can be found on page 114, line 1. You cannot miss it.)

Allegedly, Martin gave her his blessing according to her Twitter.

Another funny note, this book is not making traction at all. Christie's actually here wondering where the trolls are at. Christie, the problem is you caught lightning in a bottle. The shock and horror you caused the internet to read can only happen one time. One fucking time and that was your golden opportunity to have released the book with that plot twist. Any credibility you had is now out the window. Now, you're just another obsessive fan girl.

She also did another FOX News interview. She says specifically about Martin at 4:05 in the video.

He was very angry at me. He broke up with me through his lawyers in the article. It was not (like) nasty but he was very dismissive.

Yeah. They're still friends but even on his blog entry (ironically titled Love Is a Battlefield) on January 31st, he specifically stated.

For the few people who care, I am emailing with Christie Smythe again. Our romantic relationship ended around 6 months ago, to the extent it even existed, and is permanently over. But I still support her, she is a very intelligent, insightful, wholesome and well-meaning person. There is mutual admiration and respect, I think. She will produce a great book and film about my life.

Martin, let me stop you right there. It's not about you anymore. It's about the 'relationship' you guys had. Guess you're not getting that book about your life after all. Too bad, so sad. Thanks for playing. As for Christie? Keep drinking all of that copium. You're gonna need it. Oh wait. She's still drinking it.

This is gonna be a wild ride, folks. It might not be direct Martin content but this will keep us occupied until he gets out approximately September of 2022 if BOP is reliable.

S5r.gif

Update: According to Twitter and Reddit, Martin might be getting out by Wednesday. No idea how true or legit that is. We'll just see what the fuck happens. I call so much bullshit.

Last edited:

Retink

the retard appreciating USA Oy Vey History Month
kiwifarms.net
The Pharmaceuticals industry routinely cranks up the prices of drugs which bankrupts dependent private payees because they made the difference through Medicare/Medicaid always paying the bills. If they have a monthly pill that costs $5 and they have 1000 people on it, then they make it $5000 and half those people go bankrupt but the other half are on government plans, then they're suddenly making $2.5m a month instead of $5000. This is a thing they all do, which is why many of these pharmaceutical companies have ways for you to ask them for free medicine. Those free medicines get written off on taxes as charity and it reduces the complaint volume to the government. Shrekli exploited medicare/medicaid the same way the big boys did and gave out free medicine to anyone who asked for it. His problem was that he's not in the Club so he doesn't get to do it.
A couple other points on this that are good to keep in mind is that Shkreli openly challenged the media to find one person who couldn't afford the medication because of the price hikes as he had reps who would provide it to those that couldn't, even illegal immigrants according to him, and h did open interviews with people on the drug on Youtube as well as those who wanted to criticize him for it. The media that had jumped on him at that point never was able to produce a person who was denied the drug.

A different company also promised to make a generic version of the drug and sell it for 1$ a pill as the patent on the Toxoplasmosis drug had already expired by the time Shkreli bought it, and the media gave them all the praise in the world. They never delivered on this promise though as they realized there was no way to actually do that and not go bust, but no one ever went back and followed up on that part really.

pain

kiwifarms.net
Well, I guess I gotta eat my words. Looks like Martin Shkreli is now in a halfway house. There's already photos of him. Archived tweets.

View attachment 3295449

View attachment 3295448

Let's see what happens next in this new saga.

View attachment 3295463

Update: Oops. I got beat by 20 mins by cohensd.

Also, here's his official Facebook post talking about it.

View attachment 3295484
Doesn’t matter. He’s gonna need to be in there for months, then he will have to scramble and sell everything in his shitty Wall Street or Brooklyn studio to pay off the government all because he wanted to flex on gays. But I’ll tell you this, prison can really age someone. Look at the greys in that hair. He’s not even 40 yet.

Bubblegum Bitch

kiwifarms.net
But I’ll tell you this, prison can really age someone. Look at the greys in that hair. He’s not even 40 yet.

That's what I thought too. His fans are pretty delusional saying he looks great. No, he's developing forehead wrinkles and is greying. That's not good for someone pushing 40. Clearly, prison took a bigger toll on him.