Marvel Cinematic Universe -

jacobsonic

kiwifarms.net
I'm surprised we haven't had a thread about the MCU yet, and considering there's so many movies coming out and we also have the Netflix shows, I'd figured it'd be easier to just group them all together in one thread. So anyway Civil War's finally coming out this weekend, anyone hyped?

The Nothingness

The one with no body!
kiwifarms.net
Marvel Studios has secured itself to keep churning more and more of these out without the public growing tired of them and has nullified any competition.

• Agree
Reactions: Kinkshamer

Lipitor

huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know you're joking but it's still sad that there are people who think the MCU is flawless. As much as I love Marvel not every one of there films are perfect or even good.
All of their films are at least good, excluding Thor 2. All their TV is good too, expect for agents of shield, which is merely okay.

Anyone who disagrees the MCU aren't the best movies of ALL time, is just being a contrarian hipster to make themselves look unique or edgy, but they're really just wrong.

If Marvel keeps going at this rate, perhaps the youngest generation won't develop any interest in anime, ultimately containing the autism epidemic to strictly the millennial generation.

Sperglord Dante

Useless Guato
kiwifarms.net
Civil War spoilers
doesn't die in that crash you saw in the trailer, but is badly crippled.
Is directly responsible for sending Wanda (and Clint, Lang and Wilson) to a maximum security prison where she's straight jacketed. Doubt she'll want that synthetic red d now.
...never suits up. He's a Bond villain.

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For me they're the epitome of "oh hey it's on cable" movie watching. In a good way.

Reactions: Keerakh
M

MY 405

kiwifarms.net
Civil War spoilers
doesn't die in that crash you saw in the trailer, but is badly crippled.
Is directly responsible for sending Wanda (and Clint, Lang and Wilson) to a maximum security prison where she's straight jacketed. Doubt she'll want that synthetic red d now.
...never suits up. He's a Bond villain.
you're very good, have you seen it? I know it's opened in Europe but not until Friday in the U.S. I got to see it this past Monday. I am a very happy marvel fan. Even happier to hear that Simon Williams is finally going to hit the screen in "Guardians 2"

Lipitor

huh?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
you're very good, have you seen it? I know it's opened in Europe but not until Friday in the U.S. I got to see it this past Monday. I am a very happy marvel fan. Even happier to hear that Simon Williams is finally going to hit the screen in "Guardians 2"
I don't want spoilers, but can either of you confirm or deny end credit scene(s)?

M

MY 405

kiwifarms.net
Did you see Deadpool? How'd you feel about that?
I laughed till I cried at Deadpool. "Tell Beast to stop shitting on my lawn!" Oh and you do know that was supposed to be the downed Helicarrier, yes? They almost got away with it until Marvel Entertainmet stepped in and squashed it, but they didn't squash too hard, you can still see some Quin jet parts here and there. They just asked them to make it a little less obvious. I think reciprocity between Fox and Marvel Ent. is coming, let's keep our fingers crossed. The fact that you can't say "Mutant" in the MCU right now is fucking nuts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sperglord Dante

Useless Guato
kiwifarms.net
you're very good, have you seen it? I know it's opened in Europe but not until Friday in the U.S. I got to see it this past Monday.
I think it's been released everywhere but America. Same deal as with The Winter Soldier.

I don't want spoilers, but can either of you confirm or deny end credit scene(s)?
The mid credits scene wraps up the main plot of the movie.

The post credits scene is a gag scene and 'hints' to a solo movie we already knew about.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: MY 405

MongyPleb

True and Honest Minister of THE LORD
kiwifarms.net
Marvel is fuckin great. They really do a continuous universe well, while not taking themselves too seriously, and as a fan of the comics as a kid, I genuinely enjoy the movies. Cannot wait to see Braguette Cumberbund in Dr Strange.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino