Marvel Cinematic Universe -

UnKillShredDur

Black Deaths Matter.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wasn't it going to be banned in China regardless? That and the Eternals. In fact, I don't think Marvel's going to be seeing any Chinabux soon, considering the way Xi is reversing the country back to cultural revolution mode while also slowly criminalizing fags.
Good for Xinnie the Poop himself (and China) if so. At ***very*** least they're doing one single thing right.

Smleman303

kiwifarms.net
Shang-chad. Between this and Chloe Zhao I'm quite pleased with how neither of their 'minority hires" has hesitated to spit facts about Gynah. Provided he doesn't lose his nerve and cuck like Cena did.

Fuck 'em. They don't need Chinese money that badly.
Dude ironically wasn't even using his own words about China but his parents words, and Shang-Chad? The dude is the opposite as he apologized to Nicki Minaj for a joke in he made in 2012 that was actually funny.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Trailer for Hawkeye just dropped. Series starts on November 24th.

This looks like it could be a fun show ...

But we all know that Clint is going to take a backseat for all of the women. It's so predictable at this point. Even though Hawkeye was the focus of the trailer, he's going to get nerfed every step of the way; yet another bait and switch.

Scarlett Johansson

I'm now available on Blu Ray disc and 4K
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The deleted ending they could have easily kept in BW. Very easy to add it to the part where she walks away. You'd just edit the dialogue to have her say she needs to do something first.

The Taskmaster twist sucks yes but imo the four leads carried the film. Yes I will die on this hill.

Also BW pales in comparison to Marvel's crap TV series (Muh Grief, Muh Patriotism, and Muh Narcissistic) because they were all gifted with shitty finales

But now that her chapter is closed thus completing all of Avengers characters stories, now we look forward to pale imitations and very shitty wannabe copies. First we have Woke Asian Final Fantasy, then we get Woke Multicultural Gods No1curr About. Then it gets worse with Flopeye's protégé, Ms Marvel's Feminist Fantasy Flop, Muslim Feminism, and Thor Feminism. I can only hope Ant Man 3 (save me Michelle Pfeiffer) is good. Thankfully Janet will take a more active role.

Dr. Pasquale

Harvard PhD
kiwifarms.net
Thankfully Janet will take a more active role.
They should just rename those fucking movies to "Hank Pym's Family" or something then. Main plot of Antman 2 wasnt even about him in any way shape or form. Scott Lang gets btfo of his own sequel by the Wasp, who is him but better. What the fuck is Quantumania even going to be about?

Scott is still struggling at the whole being a dad thing, also multiverse wars Kangz and shiet in the quantum dimension.

starborn427614

kiwifarms.net
They should just rename those fucking movies to "Hank Pym's Family" or something then. Main plot of Antman 2 wasnt even about him in any way shape or form. Scott Lang gets btfo of his own sequel by the Wasp, who is him but better. What the fuck is Quantumania even going to be about?

Scott is still struggling at the whole being a dad thing, also multiverse wars Kangz and shiet in the quantum dimension.
Kang becomes the new stepdad and hilarity ensues!

Drag-on Knight 91873

"Listen man, it's complicated."
kiwifarms.net
This looks like it could be a fun show ...

But we all know that Clint is going to take a backseat for all of the women. It's so predictable at this point. Even though Hawkeye was the focus of the trailer, he's going to get nerfed every step of the way; yet another bait and switch.
I mean, Jeremy Renner always looks checked out in these movies and his character has always been either an Easter egg or third-tier supporting character. Even all the way back in Avengers 1, he wasn't important to the plot. So is it really bait and switch when he was never bait to begin with?

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
I mean, Jeremy Renner always looks checked out in these movies and his character has always been either an Easter egg or third-tier supporting character. Even all the way back in Avengers 1, he wasn't important to the plot. So is it really bait and switch when he was never bait to begin with?
Hawkeye was one of the saving graces of Age of Ultron ...

And I think that Hawkeye comes across as incredibly likable in the new trailer. Too bad he'll get nerfed for a "strong wamen" with the personality of a wooden plank.

UnsufficentBoobage

Atleast things I wanna fuck are 3D
kiwifarms.net
I am probably being offtopic, but eh.
Also yes, it could be a coincidence...or a stretch on my part.

But, I saw photos from that Gala thing (thanks, tumblr), did anyone ask Simu Liu about his style choice?

Because it seemed very, very specific

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Yeah Barton was infamously nobodys favorite, and it'd just be another BW incident where people say they want it because "he was an original!", and then they'd give him something and it'd be "well he's retired now so what could this possibly amount to? Kate Bishop shit is fine by me since out of all of these "replacement" ones, she's been proven to be worth a shit in the books and Hailee Steinfield rules. It's the ones after her that are likely going to tank.

I do like that they already have no clue what they're doing with Iron Heart so are just popping her in Wakanda because "brainy niglet girl". Although on the other hand her being more inspired by Wakandans and a dead T'challa, although reeks of sorting them by color, is probably going to work better narratively than rando high schooler building an Iron Man suit out of nowhere "because she was smart enough to".

Gar For Archer

kiwifarms.net
Yeah Barton was infamously nobodys favorite, and it'd just be another BW incident where people say they want it because "he was an original!", and then they'd give him something and it'd be "well he's retired now so what could this possibly amount to? Kate Bishop shit is fine by me since out of all of these "replacement" ones, she's been proven to be worth a shit in the books and Hailee Steinfield rules. It's the ones after her that are likely going to tank.

I do like that they already have no clue what they're doing with Iron Heart so are just popping her in Wakanda because "brainy niglet girl". Although on the other hand her being more inspired by Wakandans and a dead T'challa, although reeks of sorting them by color, is probably going to work better narratively than rando high schooler building an Iron Man suit out of nowhere "because she was smart enough to".
I thought she literally stole an Iron Man suit in the comics?

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I thought she literally stole an Iron Man suit in the comics?
ngl I know the bulk of the character from what little of The Champions I bothered to read and from /co/ threads. As was my understanding she was one of those "better than everyone for no reason" characters they tried to get to stick and nobody cared.

I will say that I hear she allegedly improved dramatically once they wrestled her away from Bendis, though I can neither confirm nor deny that.

Scarlett Johansson

I'm now available on Blu Ray disc and 4K
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

AM2 was always gonna be about finding Janet though. 3 is about exploring more in the quantum realm

Internet's Boyfriend

Whoa.
kiwifarms.net
Simu Liu's getting #cancelled right now because someone dug up a reddit comment where he was sympathetic towards pedos
E_c3b5NWEAAjkxk.jpgE_c3b5NXEAEVgoH.jpgE_c3b5NWEAAjkxk.jpg

This thread has more screenshots. He posted one comment in r/aznidentity so now he's an incel, even though it seems like it's just this one out of context comment.
E_cuAd1VgAIyDo8.png

He also made this comment about girls not being as good at sports as boys lol, he's right but of course that's not gonna go down well
E_curxhVIAInhmq.png

The account is deleted now but was archived and it does seem to be him. Also apparently if you search "Reddit /u/nippedinthebud" an AMA he did on r/KimsConvenience comes up.