Marvel Cinematic Universe -

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
I am convinced you haven't even read through this thread. There's hardly anyone walking through hot coals to defend the MCU in this thread. Plenty of people are voicing their grievances, if anything.

Keep fighting whatever "good fight" you think you're fighting though. It obviously makes you feel important.
I actually said Captain Marvel sucked and said it was inferior to Aquaman, and he's still been sperging about me white knighting Larson just because I said she won't singlehandedly kill the entire franchise. He's seeing what he wants to see.

BoomerDenton

kiwifarms.net

Again you guys were saying I was wrong?
You know I wouldn't even be ranting about these movies if it wasn't for the fact the fanboys are obnoxious and smug as all hell and Disney having a monopoly on the movie industry.

Anyway, enjoy superfisto terrorist because you guys deserve it.

Oh Shit I'm Sorry

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
kiwifarms.net

You know I wouldn't even be ranting about these movies if it wasn't for the fact the fanboys are obnoxious and smug as all hell and Disney having a monopoly on the movie industry.

Anyway, enjoy superfisto terrorist because you guys deserve it.
Owning Disney by reeing at people for watching their movies on a New Zealand fruit forum.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
Literally nobody said this "wouldn't happen". Everyone assumed one of their newest characters would at some point go in, especially since the bitch mentioned it in fucking February.

Jesus you really are just reading whatever you want to on here aren't you? "TEE HEE HEE, MY INSIGHT HAS MADE FOOLS OF YOU YET AGAIN!". Good going, faggot, you were only off by half a year and only behind the entire rest of the internet.

gobbogobb

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You got us. You made a vague prediction everyone else in the thread made, but you sir are officially the high prophet of the MCU. We bow to your deductive reasoning.

Oh wait, you also said movies that make money don't make money.

Nigga you worse than a JFK conspiracy theorist. Everything that happens to, for, or because of the MCU will feed your delusions, noatter how illogical.

BoomerDenton

kiwifarms.net
You got us. You made a vague prediction everyone else in the thread made, but you sir are officially the high prophet of the MCU. We bow to your deductive reasoning.

Oh wait, you also said movies that make money don't make money.

Nigga you worse than a JFK conspiracy theorist. Everything that happens to, for, or because of the MCU will feed your delusions, noatter how illogical.
Well at least we have another arrogant fanboy to argue with.

When did I say they don't make money? If you are referring to when they inevitably become less popular (which will probably be partially due to how woke they are being since it does clearly make people lose interest over time), then yes I still stand by that. Just because some movies made money because they are a part of an interconnected universe that basically forces people to watch all of them to understand the plot (and of course they swapped Captain Marvel around with Ant Man and the Wasp because the former was a feminist movie and the latter wasn't, even though the latter WAS more important), yeah sure we are totally wrong and out of touch.

Why do you have to be so darn desperate to prove me wrong? Is it because you know that actually you like these woke changes and are just nothing more than a brainwashed fanboy?

And for the record if you guys are sick of me arguing why the hell do you keep responding? Again, enjoy your shitty politically correct propaganda with badly written characters and ugly actors/actresses, because you're gonna have fun arguing with rational people on twitter calling these movies out. I hope you enjoy the America Chavez movie and then proceed to call those who dislike it a bunch of whiny conservative anti-sjws while being passive aggressive about how their predictions aren't always right (because people feel they must watch all of these stupid movies).

Last edited:

BoomerDenton

kiwifarms.net
I don't get excited about movies that are nothing but a title Good try though
When why are you upset at what I am saying? I take it you're one of those really weird contrarian types who has to butt in to kill all the fun.
And for the record I don't really care if people think what I am saying is stupid, it's just amusing because these movies have kinda killed Hollywood and people actually take these subpar TV movies with anti-white/male agendas as good.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
When why are you upset at what I am saying? I take it you're one of those really weird contrarian types who has to butt in to kill all the fun.
And for the record I don't really care if people think what I am saying is stupid, it's just amusing because these movies have kinda killed Hollywood and people actually take these subpar TV movies with anti-white/male agendas as good.
People are annoyed with you because you have completely derailed the thread every single fucking time people start a conversation about something.

I'm not going to apologize for having things to say about the MCU other than "REEEEEEEEEEE!"

CheezzyMach

Superior Tentacle Rapist
kiwifarms.net
Hollywood has been creatively bankrupt and chasing trends since the mid 90s possibly even the 80s.

Wokeness is just a shitty fad pushed by Twitter spergs and brainless execs as a way to get Millennials to buy your shit. * P&G who did the Gilette ad that caused a pergfest openly admitted this * It's isn't going to kill cinema any more then the "edgy" 90s or "comedic" 2000s fads did.

BoomerDenton

kiwifarms.net
who's dick do I have to suck to threadban @BoomerDenton?
Lol

Hollywood has been creatively bankrupt and chasing trends since the mid 90s possibly even the 80s.

Wokeness is just a shitty fad pushed by Twitter spergs and brainless execs as a way to get Millennials to buy your shit. * P&G who did the Gilette ad that caused a pergfest openly admitted this * It's isn't going to kill cinema any more then the "edgy" 90s or "comedic" 2000s fads did.
Well most movies aside from Disney shit underperform right now. So I dunno I think this is gonna seriously damage cinema.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
When did I say they don't make money?
When Far From Home came up, you said;

Spider-Man Far From Home has already lost it's momentum at the box office and will likely settle at around $1.1billion at most. Not terribly impressive all things considered.
Which implies a billion dollars should be considered middling, if not outright bad. Upon everyone making fun of you for it you sort of just never came back to it, but the fact that you said it at all was really funny, considering you not only seem to think a billion is the new 200 mill or something and should be considered cause for alarm, but had initially implied the (((MCU))) was doomed to be dropped entirely by the masses after Endgame, only to immediately do another billion mere months after.

You sort of tried to save yourself by giving a nice comfy window of 5 years before this bold prediction of yours eventually came to pass (which by the by, seems to have given you enough leeway for the entirety of Phase 4 to not bomb...), but seems to be working on the assumption that at some point, capeshit won't be a money printing factory, and eventually, they won't be as popular as they are now.

Which no shit, you've just explained literally every period of filmmaking in the entire history of the artform. Things that have considerable length of popularity will see that popularity ebb at some point. You might as well come out and say "Ey you know what fellas... these new Avatar movies? I'm just gonna say it... they just won't be considered the milestone that first one was! Yeah that's right, I'm saying it!".

Secret Asshole

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not really interested a lot in phase 4. They killed off Black Widow, so watching her movie is going to be like 'Oh, this is all cool shit to her backstory. This would have had emotional impact if this was released before, you know, they killed her.'

This will be forgiven if she's reliving her life, captured in the Soul Stone. Then Doctor Strange goes and busts her out. But if just a prequel, it'll be like....why? We know she's dead, none of this matters. So I really consider that movie a waste. Unless there's inter-dimensional shit going on and she co-stars in Dr. Strange. That'd be fucking balls out great. Or maybe freed in the Third Guardian's with Adam and the Soul Stone, since that has a lot to do with Gammora. But that's like what, 4-5 years away? If she's dead dead as in never coming back dead, fuck it. Don't care. Also the Black Widow movie should have been Punisher/Black Widow and rated R. Disney's PG-13 faggotry is annoying.

Love and Thunder is just lol. Natalie Portman looks awkward as shit, but this will be forgiven if she transforms into like a muscle bound swede with the hammer. If its just Natalie Portman in both I don't think it'll work. I liked Thor 3. It makes sense for someone else to take up the hammer. Thor has Stormbringer and is trying to find purpose so it goes on her. I think Valkyrie makes infinite more sense to give the hammer to honestly, but I guess Marvel for all their diversity was afraid to give it to a black bisexual woman. Why drag Natalie Portman back? Most people have forgotten she's existed. Its just kind of bizarre. Does she really put asses in seats? I don't think so honestly. Unless she's eating out Mila Kunis or something. "We haven't seen you and you haven't wanted to come back, but here's a truck of money."

So, final thoughts:

1) If Widow is well and truly dead, its simply a wasted opportunity of a film. You can't go back emotionally story-wise. We also don't need to see what happened in Budapest. Not everything needs to be explained. It was horrible, bloody and they did awful shit. You don't need to know anything else. So I'm hoping that there is a twist. I can't find anything concrete with Johansson's contract and it expiring with this movie, so that's one interesting sign. Not everyone wanted to leave. My initial instinct is apathy, though I have caveats. If Soulstone/Multiverse: Might be good. If not Soulstone/Multiverse and true death: Not interested. Should have been Punisher/Black Widow. Make that a series. So mostly apathy. I don't have much hope for a multiverse or soul-stone trap like the comics.

2) Dr. Strange looks great, interested to see if they can pull off the cosmic horror.

3) Love and Thunder I think is a misfire for a couple of reasons: 1) Natalie Portman has been out of Thor's life and the MCU for too long 2) She is too skinny to really do the Thor role and I don't think she'll be bulking up. The only way it works is if you have dual actresses in the role 3) Valkyrie is a more popular character and it makes more sense Storywise for her to take up the hammer. Thor and Valkyrie already have an interplay, we know what Valkyrie is up to. She's the leader of Asgard now and is completely worthy. You've already got established arcs you've left blank. Her being a side-kick to Jane is bullshit. But to be fair, it probably wasn't the director's choice. Apathy over Portman. Should have been Valkyrie.

4) Eternals. Just fucking make X-Men. Iger, stop fucking trying to make Eternals the X-Men. This is a waste of a fucking slot you fucktard. Utterly pointless. Everybody knows that this is just the discount X-Men with no good characters. NOBODY WANTS THEM. God, Iger is such an arrogant faggot. My prediction is that this will be the first Marvel flop as literally nobody gives a shit about The Eternals. Kevin Fiegie should be beating Iger with a tire iron over this one. Major fuck-up making this after the merger. Why Iger is so dead-set on this shit is a fucking mystery to me. Did he collect these books as a child? Is this the one thing that fills the vacant, endless void that is his soul? Is this some ritual for summoning Moloch back to Earth? What the fuck is his obsession with this terrible property?

5) Ching Chang Bingbong and the Mandarin. Maybe? Depends on the trailer, writer and cast. Don't know who this character is, don't really care about the Mandarin. I knew who Black Panther was as well as Wakanda before the movie. No fucking clue about this dude. Apathy.

So I'm not really keen on a lot of Phase 4 for various reasons, mostly wasted opportunities (BW, Thor 4) and genuine apathy (Eternals, Shang Chi). Black Widow basically just seems like a reaction to criticism than actual storytelling. She should have gotten this after Civil War, pushed Infinity War and End Game back if she's honestly dead. That would have given it more weight.

So right now, I'm mostly apathetic except with Dr. Strange. I really, REALLY wanted to like BW. I think there was so much cool shit there, but I'm honestly not interested in a prequel after she's dead. This is bound to change, depending on news. Except the Eternals. That will bomb. People want the X-Men or Fantastic Four. Nobody asked for the Eternals.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino