Marvel Cinematic Universe -

The Great Chandler

"Pickleless girls don't marry virgin boys"
kiwifarms.net
Like do people get as pissed off when Fast and Furious movies break records? Those fucking things are pretty much shitty James Bond ripoffs at this point that get dumber and dumber as they go. Wide release movies are almost always complete ridiculous bullshit.
The direction F&F is going make the Godzilla movies look consistant.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Wow. Maybe they should let him play the gay Spider-Man he's been pushing for, since he's got the part down of acting like a total faggot...

Didn't Garfield get sacked for not attending some Sony CEO event which embarrassed Kaz Hirai? Wonder if they'll drop the axe on Holland too if he steps too far out of line...

...if all that is true, of course.
Those Amazing Spider-Man movies were so bad that I still cannot watch anything with Andrew Garfield in it. I just can't. I need more time. lol.

That said, while I think Garfield was extremely miscast from the get-go and I thought he was simply loathesome as Peter Parker, Sony still did him dirty with those terrible scripts. I don't blame Garfield at all for burning that bridge.

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor?!
kiwifarms.net
People will shit on it because they hate Scarlett. She seems to get more hate for her performance than any of the other superheroes. I don't think that's fair tbh.

And then you got the "Why are we doing this now" crowd.

Apparently both Disney and Marvel didn't anticipate the popularity BW got after the first Avengers film.

I'm excited for the merchandise. They are also rereleasing new editions of her comics.
Personally, I would’ve liked a Jason Bourne-esque Marvel movie featuring Black Widow before End Game. I’ll still watch it when it comes out though.

Someone in a Tree

It's the ripple, not the sea that is happening
kiwifarms.net
They already have 2020, 2021, and part of 2022 booked for the MCU
It should be noted that when they announced the Phase 3 lineup, The Inhumans was going to close it out, and Ant-man and the Wasp and the two Spider-man movies were not on it, the latter since the Sony partnership had yet to happen. Things can change.

Last edited:

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
She Hulk, Moon Knight and Muzzie Ms Marvel are getting Diseny + shows.

Presumably Kamala show will be for kids so I'm not expecting much from that and similarly have never given two shits about Moon Knight. I really hope She Hulk is a courtroom procedural comedy.

Ok again; literally everyone in the thread said they fully expected Kamala shit sooner rather than later, so for what, the 5th or 6th time now? These big I TOLD YOU SO! posts aren't really doing anything, everyone expected them to use the character at some point.

• Feels
Reactions: Done

jellycar

Actually Patty Hearst/Fake Jan Brady
kiwifarms.net
Like why her hair straightened and turned blonde?
Already answered. She went into hiding lmao
Unless you mean how her eyebrows went from blonde to brown between Infinity War and Endgame.

Anyway the rumor is that Kit "SHE IS MUH QUEEN/AH DUN WANT IT" Harrington is playing Moon Knight. Considering he has the range of a doormat it fits, but then again I don't know shit about Moon Knight

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Presumably Kamala show will be for kids so I'm not expecting much from that
I'm expecting it to be more teen-oriented, think more along the lines of the CW superhero shows.

and similarly have never given two shits about Moon Knight.
Moon Knight has potential to be a gritty, street level show along the lines of Daredevil. But casting will be absolutely key here. They need someone who can pull off the physicality of the character while having enough range to play all the different personalities of Moon Knight.

Agreed on She-Hulk though, that has potential imo.

HeyYou

seriousposter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Disney dumped all that shit on Disney+ because they know full well that no one cares about Muslims in America, especially because Kamala doesn't wear a hijab, people will roll their eyes at female Hulk (although she's a really cool character) and Moon Knight is literally who. Wake me up when Daredevil gets renewed, although that won't be for a few years.

Basil II

National Opthalmologist of Bulgaria
kiwifarms.net
IA tbh
So much was just.....the bad outweighed the good.
why didn't nebula just yeet out before thanos caught her, thanos would be stuck in his timeline and stark wouldn't have to die.

how come we've established that the time travel is Dragon Ball style where it makes new timelines but somehow Cap is able to age and live in the normal timeline

jellycar

Actually Patty Hearst/Fake Jan Brady
kiwifarms.net
why didn't nebula just yeet out before thanos caught her, thanos would be stuck in his timeline and stark wouldn't have to die.

how come we've established that the time travel is Dragon Ball style where it makes new timelines but somehow Cap is able to age and live in the normal timeline
Ctrl+alt+Natasha

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
I'm expecting it to be more teen-oriented, think more along the lines of the CW superhero shows.

Moon Knight has potential to be a gritty, street level show along the lines of Daredevil. But casting will be absolutely key here. They need someone who can pull off the physicality of the character while having enough range to play all the different personalities of Moon Knight.
Moon Knight is basically Darkhawk-tier in terms of Q-rating. (Hell, if they're going to be doing CW-style teeniebopper shows, why not an actual Darkhawk show? He's in high-school-aged when the story starts.)

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Moon Knight is basically Darkhawk-tier in terms of Q-rating. (Hell, if they're going to be doing CW-style teeniebopper shows, why not an actual Darkhawk show? He's in high-school-aged when the story starts.)
He had multiple miniseries in the 2010's iirc (some by prominent writers too). So he's a step above that, like maybe C-level or D-level.

Don't count against other teen characters showing up in Ms. Marvel, I'd wager that Darkhawk would be perfect for it given that teen + cosmic power origin.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino