Marvel Cinematic Universe -

M

MI 814

kiwifarms.net
Are people seriously still doubting this?
I guess people really are losing their marbles these days. I mean none of these shows will actually be good. We know She Hulk will look hideous, we know Ms. Marvel will be Supergirl CW Marvel Edition and who the fuck is Moon Knight?

Manwithn0n0men

kiwifarms.net
I guess people really are losing their marbles these days. I mean none of these shows will actually be good. We know She Hulk will look hideous, we know Ms. Marvel will be Supergirl CW Marvel Edition and who the fuck is Moon Knight?
Imagine Batman, but with super powers given to him by a moon god from ancient egypt.....OH and he has MPD

• Informative
Reactions: rotollo

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LMAO you're gonna watch all of them regardless, just like you cucked out and watched Captain Marvel. :story:

XYZpdq

fbi most wanted sskealeaton
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Moon Knight's never been mah boy or anything but he's an interesting little pile of cape.
I think I heard that him and Silver Surfer were on deck to get Japanese tv shows after Supaidaaman but nothing came of it.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Ok, so real talk: Black Panther was a mixed bag of a movie for me. I thought the actors were good, T'Challa is a good lead, and Killmonger is a great villain ... However, I think the writing is subpar at best, and I think the big battle in the final act was a flat-out disaster (PS2 graphics ... The CGI was atrocious). Thank GOD those "war rhinos" were nowhere to be seen in Infinity War.

I was also very disappointed in the action scenes, overall. I was super excited when Ryan Coogler was chosen to direct the first movie, because I love love LOVE the Creed movies so much (and the fight at the end of the first Creed is just stunning to watch ... So well-directed!). I really feel like Marvel and Disney stifled Coogler's capabilities as a director.

Now. Here's where I feel a little bit better about Black Panther 2: Ryan Coogler is writing the screenplay this time on top of directing the film. Ryan Coogler is a talented writer (again, check out those Creed movies if you haven't already), so fingers crossed.

And in this sequel, I would really like for it to showcase the obstacles Wakanda went through post-Snap (AND post-"blip," as Spider-Man: Far From Home called it). It looks like the entire Royal Family Bloodline died in the Snap ... So that just BEGS the question: What the hell did Wakanda do in this crisis?! I need answers, and I think we could have a potentially good movie surrounding that question.

But, like with everything else in Phase 4 MCU, I do not remain optimistic.

jellycar

Actually Patty Hearst/Fake Jan Brady
kiwifarms.net
Nat and Yelena beating the shit out of each other with knives and shit then drinking vodka. Very Kill Bill. I love it. Check.

Mopey Kitten, Asian Goddess, and Creepy Irish Boy in Eternals? Check.

Wyatt Russell aka superior Russell/Hawn spawn as U.S. Agent? Check.

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
Hope this isn't derailing the thread but I'd like to share my rankings of the MCU films so I'll put it in a spoiler tag for those who want to see it.

God Tier

Avengers: Infinity War
Iron Man
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Guardians of the Galaxy 1 & 2

Great Tier

Avengers Endgame
Spiderman Far From Home
Thor Ragnarock
Captain America: Civil War
The Avengers

Good Tier

Spiderman Homecoming
Thor
Doctor Strange
Ant Man & The Wasp
Iron Man 3

Meh Tier

Black Panther
Antman
Captain America
Iron Man 2

Trash Tier

The Incredible Hulk
Thor: The Dark World
Captain Marvel
Avengers: Age of Ultron

CheezzyMach

Superior Tentacle Rapist
kiwifarms.net
I really hope they use the classic Gamazon Shulkie people actually give a shit about and not Marvel's current take on the character.

Absolutego

kiwifarms.net
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino