Skitzocow Mary Katherine Day-Petrano aka Equiissavant

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

LoveMeNewCarpet

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• WordsToLiveBy.png
    WordsToLiveBy.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 287
  • wtf.png
    wtf.png
    103.4 KB · Views: 264

silentprincess

Worry Wart and Likes Provider Extraordinaire
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does she have gluten problems, where she can't process gluten properly. I know someone who has it, and they become sick and have number 2 problems?

Autistics have intestines problems, and so end up having gut problems. They also have textual problems, and they are only like certain textures, so if something is too soft or feels funny on their tongue, they end up become distraught about it as it is really uncomfortable for them.

They also cannot take certain smells, it makes them uncomfortable and also usually avoid it by going out of the room, or having a meltdown. It smells worse for them, as it smells a hundred times more than it does for a non autistic person.

Last edited:

Golly

[warbles internally]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't believe autism automatically implicates celiac disease. There can definitely be food sensitivity issues, though, and gluten intolerance certainly counts.

That said, she doesn't belong here exclusively because of her condition. Living on the spectrum has tons of challenges that can be a bitch and a half to navigate. It's how she, a middle aged woman, fails to cope with it.

Meowzers

I identify as involuntarily annoying
kiwifarms.net
she says (or her husband?) in the video comments say she suffered a brain injury in 2008 from a car accident. i get the feeling she was probably much calmer and could handle her autism. it's mean to say, but there's no way she could have gotten married if she was acting like a raving loon like this her entire life. in the videos her husband acts more like an irritated parent dealing with a toddler's tantrums than a husband arguing with his wife.
19563ac2ae598c4f5aa9ac9aa84c919b.png

how severe was this brain injury, do you think? she is not minimally conscious, that's for sure. MCS is nearly vegetative.
c760d07128965a09cb0bb35644d70e0a.png

Seahorses

More Green Than Whole Foods
kiwifarms.net
I don't understand what she is complaining about.

She can't file a pleading, but she can upload a video?

She doesn't understand what the court is asking. Is she unable to sit down and read?

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck gave this woman a camera?

The same question can be applied to 95% of YouTube.

Does she have gluten problems, where she can't process gluten properly. I know someone who has it, and they become sick and have number 2 problems?

Autistics have intestines problems, and so end up having gut problems. They also have textual problems, and they are only like certain textures, so if something is too soft or feels funny on their tongue, they end up become distraught about it as it is really uncomfortable for them.

They also cannot take certain smells, it makes them uncomfortable and also usually avoid it by going out of the room, or having a meltdown. It smells worse for them, as it smells a hundred times more than it does for a non autistic person.

Does the person you know with gluten problems sit on the toilet and rant at the top of their lungs while trying to make boom-boom?

Also, I had no idea autism made a person a human bloodhound.

Dork Of Ages

Get out of my sight, inferior!
kiwifarms.net
Well, we can conclude something about this.

Karey Specie does not know what autism is. It's a way of life. And she is abusing this poor woman's way of life.

SPARKLETWAT

Fat Black Bitch
kiwifarms.net
My brother will not eat baby carrots because, in his words, IT FEELS LIKE THE POOP I PUSH OUT OF MY BUTT IS GOING IN MY MOUTH. He will have a screaming fit if you touch him with baby carrots. Naturally, I poke him with one whenever I have them in the fridge. :biggrin:

This chick is a window to hell. Let's send her to Chris.

Meowzers

I identify as involuntarily annoying
kiwifarms.net
Also, I had no idea autism made a person a human bloodhound.

it doesn't make your sense of smell (or other senses) stronger or superior to neurotypical people's, but you're much more sensitive to certain sensory input. i've seen it described as your brain being like a cup, and sensory input is like water. a neurotypical person smelling something strong would only fill the very bottom of the cup with water - the smell is unpleasant but they can also handle other sensory input. but with an autistic person, or someone with sensory processing disorder, smelling something strong would fill the entire cup to the point of overflowing. it's the same with textures - her bananas can't be "gushy" because the gushiness is overwhelming. it's not just gross, she physically cannot handle mushy bananas.

but like most autistic people/SPD sufferers learn how to handle too much sensory input by leaving the area or by stimming. i don't know what this broad's deal is. she's high functioning enough to be making these youtube videos and bitch to her husband but she claims she's a barely functioning and minimally conscious child-like savant.

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I posted a thread about her on the now defunct 888chan. She tends to throw around lulz suits. I love when one judge called her out for saying she had symptoms similar to down syndrome.

GRANDnumberofMULTIPLES

thuper pigmentit
kiwifarms.net
She's yet another lolcow who's jumped onto the SJW bandwagon. Check her blog -- it's chock-full of ridiculously overwritten identity-politics rhetoric about the "genocide" of "Autistic-Americans".

God, the whole thing reads like "fukken neurotypicals" peppered with lots of BIG PHARMA/antivaxx nonsense.

The people I know who are autistic (including my Downs Syndrome cousin, whose mother suffered a stroke while he was in utero and grew up actually losing brain matter) or otherwise neurotypical, figured out some kind of coping mechanisms while still very young. While a few of behaviors weren't the most healthy (cutting, headbanging, etc) all at least had ONE safe outlet. Like @Meowzers and @Golly I'm shellshocked at how poorly this woman copes.

Hell, before I got on lithium for ultra-ultra rapid cycling for bipolar disorder I was able to react well enough to remove myself from a situation before I would punch out walls. It was extremely frustrating as a young kid in the early 90s from a "good home" because only the disturbed kids had the kinds of mood swings I did and everything kept sliding until I got diagnosed at 20. I guess in a way it forced me to adapt early-on.

EDIT: Jesus I just watched the "GUT PROBLEMS" video and it smacks of that dramatic kid in elementary school that made a big deal out of goddamn everything.

I understand that everyone functions at different levels but from my armchair perspective, I'm STILL baffled the next morning.

Last edited: