Horrorcow Masaokis - Cooking with Hoarders

An Ghost

Top Coof
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So he'd turn 2 of his own properties into a bio hazard , eats sausages out of the toilet just to get a few laughs from people on the internet?
His channels weren't even monetized.
The kitchen in his new home isn't all that clean, either (although almost sterile compared to the other ones).
There’s like Chinese money and film canisters in the drawers. My understanding he rented a really shit unclean apartment for cheap enough he can crash there when in town. So he didn’t trash it and doesn’t clean it because why the fuck would he.

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Does he have any social media aside from YouTube and SA? I read through his blog shit already but I haven't had luck finding him elsewhere.
He posts regularly on that big Canadian hockey discussion forum (i forget what it's called). But he just talks about hockey there, nothing about his videos or other real life activities.

Ellesse_warrior

ASBO Enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just started watching his videos. I really like his random commentary like in this grape juice video. He explains how global warming happens because there was a population increase and so more people are peeing. Pee steam causes global warming. His grape juice recipe however is environmentally friendly and Al Gore approved.

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just started watching his videos. I really like his random commentary like in this grape juice video. He explains how global warming happens because there was a population increase and so more people are peeing. Pee steam causes global warming. His grape juice recipe however is environmentally friendly and Al Gore approved.
View attachment 1068344
I could've sword that when he went to the bathroom that he was gonna fill his teapot with fucking toilet water.

Negilum

Why are you so alarmed?
kiwifarms.net
The main archive channel, Cooking With Hoarders, just posted his ten year anniversary video. If you have any questions about Masaokis or the archiver, leave a comment, he'll make a Q&A video later this year.

Not really worth archiving this video, it's just 2 minutes of him thanking people for watching his channel.

interalia

kiwifarms.net
The man himself just released a new video
If there's anyone we needed in this crisis, it's Masaokis, a man who must surely be immune to coronavirus.

Edit: In this one he talks about washing his gloves, polar bears, and rocks merging together, in that order.

Last edited:

An Ghost

Top Coof
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Other than burning himself and using his oven door as a counter top, he really couldn't fuck up baked potatoes. Plus that's the cleanest I've ever seen his kitchen.

Tags
None