Horrorcow Masaokis - Cooking with Hoarders

GRANDnumberofMULTIPLES

thuper pigmentit
kiwifarms.net
...did he seriously just pour vodka in his batter and claim that was water?
Pretty sure his liquid of choice is sambuca. It also joined the rotting peaches in another video that might have also involved hot dogs and again in a smoothie one. Clearly I must have had a dissociative episode because I just have images of furry fruit and a kitchen straight out of hoarders flying past my field of vision.

Dr. Joel Fleischman

We usually do have a good time.
kiwifarms.net
Pretty sure his liquid of choice is sambuca. It also joined the rotting peaches in another video that might have also involved hot dogs and again in a smoothie one. Clearly I must have had a dissociative episode because I just have images of furry fruit and a kitchen straight out of hoarders flying past my field of vision.
Ummm, it doesn't matter if a peach had white stuff on it because, you know, when people get old they get white hair and that's just what happens to old things and if you throw moldy peaches away you're just being sucked in by capitalist propaganda. #theTaoofMasao

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
One day my friend and I sat and watched this videos and we pissed ourselves laughing. Us Canadains gotta band together and make this guy our next PM he is a national treasure
I would like to see him attend a PM debate. It would be worth it to see a redneck, Canadian guy take his spot on the stage and then he whips out a lighter and a sausage hotdog.

"The sausages are the uh budget under the Liberals. They're, uh, they're burning it up and unlike sausages they don't go good with peach juice."

GentlemanFaggot

I got in...
kiwifarms.net
Masako is actually extremely intelligent.
He is a law clerk/solicitor by profession.
His videos are performance art to some extend although he is certainly a real hoarder.
Which would make it even better. A smart performance artist making it into the PM debate.

I would love to see him blend canned peaches while Trudeau is trying to talk.

Tags
None