Horrorcow Masaokis - Cooking with Hoarders

astroboomin`

kiwifarms.net
armchair psychologist here

made an account to say this - it's likely that masao is not traditionally mentally ill(eg. autism, schizophrenia, what have you).
from what i've gathered he's a wealthy alcoholic and for a time used the hoarder house to go on drinking binges - this evidently lead to toilet steaks.

him hiding his very presence at said house and generally being drunk lead to the trash pile. he clearly has no issue throwing it away and is seen doing so in one video. he's aware of his mess, thinks it's funny, and doesn't care if it goes away. he even gets dressed up in a costume to do it, a level of awareness rarely seen by hoarders( there's an episode of hoarders where one shits in a bucket then goes and makes food, they're usually either unaware of the mess or unaware that it's bad)

he's always had two houses, we're just seeing the new house in his later videos. keep in mind that everything in the mess-house is very old - it's like he only has things to cook and drink there and is letting the house itself rot. my conclusion: Masao is a true eccentric, an alcoholic, and not a schizophrenic, sperg, or typical hoarder.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
Yeah from what I remember hearing he's actually like a lawyer or something, he inherited that house I believe (I imagine its something like a duplex), and he comes across as a bit "off" even when sober because he used to play hockey and got hit in the head a lot. But he was definitely an alcoholic during that time period.

He has at least one video where he talks about being drunk and shows half a bottle of sambuca, and there are a few times where he's making something and he does the type of college party pour where he just pours from the bottle into whatever he's making and he adds like 1/3rd of a cup worth of liquor, it's like that infamous Sandra Lee gif with the vodka.

He's actually intelligent, well read, when I showed my friend the videos in like 2008 or whatever he went on a binge watch of them and was telling me he thinks the guy is some sort of insane savant. No, he's just done a lot of schooling to get some type of legal degree.

All of this is just hearsay, but the dudes been around a while and people have come up with a ton of theories, but this is the type of thing I think people tend to say is probably more accurate.

Last edited:

January Cyst

I could eat a knob at night
kiwifarms.net
He’s gotta have 150 IQ to do long single take videos with excellent comedic timing.

Puts steak on “grill”
“Ok let’s get this going”
second later bursts into flame

pathenocarpy has just uploaded a directors cut of the "making poutine" video.

1.png

2.png

3.png

Burd Turglar

kiwifarms.net
He's never mentioned a partner, other than wanting to bang his sister with the help of "chicken aphrodisiac". Interesting to hear him speak french to the dog though, he shies away from it usually.
Sorry, not well versed into the deep lore on this one. Seems strange he would go to such a hovel to get drunk and cook exceptional shit if not for avoiding a significant other.

Kane Lives

Peace through power
kiwifarms.net
Sorry, not well versed into the deep lore on this one. Seems strange he would go to such a hovel to get drunk and cook exceptional shit if not for avoiding a significant other.
As some speculated, it might just be performance art thing to him, these days. I refuse to believe he isn't aware that his videos garnered a cult-like following that watches him simply for the exceptional things he does in the hovel.

ConspiracytoLaugh

Colonel, we've managed to avoid drowning!
kiwifarms.net
Well, in his newest video we can clearly see a woman playing with the dog.
Seems to me like a significant other but idk. From these newest videos the dude actually seems really well-adjusted, maybe he’s just been a really good comedian all this time.

Burd Turglar

kiwifarms.net
I reinstate my claim that he's a really smart fella that used to go to a hovel to indulge his alcoholism and not ruin his relationship due to drunken rants, though I have no doubt it was still a strained relationship. A smart enough dude might find a semblance of sobriety and continue his fun side hobby of posting for his cult following.

His break from making videos would easily be explained by the long process of getting sober from something like booze. No stranger to both addicts and hoarders so I'm just going off what little I've seen and the things I know.

Tags
None