Mass Effect Andromeda: Shitstorm Edition - RIP Biowear

R.A.E.L.

Sugarbaby
kiwifarms.net
A lot of people aren't impressed by the new trailer, and while I do admit it feels generic I'm honestly most concerned about whether or not we'll be able to rename Ryder. I mean, I would assume so, but another part of me feels iffy because of the whole family thing. Maybe depending on which twin you play as the other will keep their default name.

Also Mr. Krabs is our dad.

GeorgeDaMoose

kiwifarms.net
Those character models look like shit.
Aside from that, I just cannot force myself to be excited for this game. Bioware's recent track record has been so shit I can't be bothered to put my faith in any new game that they release. Mass Effect 2 and 3 were pretty bad too so I don't see why I should care about Andromeda. The art style also bugs me. It doesn't have that cheesy old sci-fi feel that 1 had and even 2 a little bit.

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Travelling through the galaxy, landing on planets to hoover up their resources and study their indigenous lifeforms, and some sort of nefarious evil to take care of, together with a cleverly written jigsaw plot, engaging and balanced combat, occasional flashes of humour, genuinely alien aliens, and the mysteries of the universe to decode, all in a wonderful space opera themed package.

Oh wait, sorry, that's Star Control II.

Mass Effect Andromeda will be a half-arsed job with cardboard characters and a kudzu plot. I'll still probably buy it because I like space opera but will ditch it halfway through, most likely, when I find that there's insufficient Juffo-Wup for this *happy camper* to be comfortable with.

Valiant

Salty Space Bitch
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Thank got Hamburger Helper is gone tbh.

All problems I link to her.

GeorgeDaMoose

kiwifarms.net
Thank got Hamburger Helper is gone tbh.

All problems I link to her.
I don't think she was involved with Mass Effect at all though. I remember she was heavily involved in Dragon Age. She actually did some great shit in the first game if I remember. Most of the Deep Roads/Orzammar came from her. Meaning the absolutely amazing Branka moments of that section of the game is thanks to her. Really surprised me hearing about that because that section of the Deep Roads where you learn how much of a cunt Branka is and how Darkspawn reproduce is actually one of my favorite parts of the game.
They continually beat women, rape them, vomit in their mouths, feed them their friends/lovers/companions until they start to like it and change into Broodmothers. Branka let the Darkspawn do this to not only her companions, but also her lover who you meet and is absolutely batshit insane to the point where she's lost touch with reality completely to avoid dealing with the pain.
Like holy fuck, this is the person who completely ruined Anders, wrote fucking Sebastien, and was also involved in fucking Merrill up. She wrote probably the darkest part of DA:O and then went on to write that fanfic-tier shit in DA2.
That's all fairly off topic though, but she dindu nuffin for ME and you just hate her because she has a vagina.

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't think she was involved with Mass Effect at all though. I remember she was heavily involved in Dragon Age. She actually did some great shit in the first game if I remember. Most of the Deep Roads/Orzammar came from her. Meaning the absolutely amazing Branka moments of that section of the game is thanks to her. Really surprised me hearing about that because that section of the Deep Roads where you learn how much of a cunt Branka is and how Darkspawn reproduce is actually one of my favorite parts of the game.
They continually beat women, rape them, vomit in their mouths, feed them their friends/lovers/companions until they start to like it and change into Broodmothers. Branka let the Darkspawn do this to not only her companions, but also her lover who you meet and is absolutely batshit insane to the point where she's lost touch with reality completely to avoid dealing with the pain.
Like holy fuck, this is the person who completely ruined Anders, wrote fucking Sebastien, and was also involved in fucking Merrill up. She wrote probably the darkest part of DA:O and then went on to write that fanfic-tier shit in DA2.
That's all fairly off topic though, but she dindu nuffin for ME and you just hate her because she has a vagina.
I thought DAO was mainly David Gaider, who was responsible for the excellency that is Baldur's Gate?

GeorgeDaMoose

kiwifarms.net
I thought DAO was mainly David Gaider, who was responsible for the excellency that is Baldur's Gate?
Okay correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm nearly 70% positive that Gaider wasn't a writer while he worked on BG. I think Gaider didn't start as a lead writer until Neverwinter or something.
Also DA:O was mainly Gaider. He was the lead writer for that game and is responsible for the main story, a few origin stories, Morrigan, Alistair, Zevran(?), and some other shit. Hepler was in charge for most of the dialogue in Orzammar if I remember and she was the writer for Anvil of the Void/A Paragon of Her Kind. Which is the Branka quest line. Other writers worked on shit like the Circle questline and the Redcliffe Connor questline.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino