• "Sonic's world would be real, I would be living on Mobius, which is Sonic's planet, I would be about 12 again, no-one would ever age, I would be friends with Sonic, Tails and the others."

Mass Effect Andromeda Shitstorm SaltBioware? More like BioREKT

Discussion in 'Salt Mine' started by ICametoLurk, Mar 20, 2017.

1. Was Guillame "Sophie" Labelle their main writer?

• Winner Winner x 9
    • Like Like x 3
    neverendingmidi

neverendingmidi Hold still. The Pain will end soon.

kiwifarms.net
  2. Christ, you know it's bad when it renders Dobson rational.

• Agree Agree x 23
    • Feels Feels x 2
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    DangerousGas

DangerousGas Chaotic Bald
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. Wait, so when people got annoyed at the ham fisted way baldur's gate added it's trans character out of nowhere they were obviously bigots and probably gamergate, but when this game does the exact same thing now trannies are upset?

Look at me, expecting some kind of moral consistency from sjws like an idiot.

• Feels x 6
    • Agree x 3
    • Like x 2
    • Winner x 1
    • Semper Fidelis x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  4. Wait, I know it's been awhile, but when did BG have a tranny in it?

• Agree Agree x 2
    TiggerNits

TiggerNits I would sex with all of these white womens
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. In this game it's blank point saying that if you want to be Trans you NEED TO GO TO ANOTHER GALAXY IN ORDER TO BE TRANS.

They shoehorned a random tranny NPC that no one will give a shit about in the new expansion of it and for no reason went into a backstory about how they are a tranny.

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Informative Informative x 4
    ICametoLurk

ICametoLurk Flying space Nephilim riding on doomsday asteroids
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

6. So just mindless pandering as always? The last time a tranny being a tranny was relevant to the story was Ace Ventura, I suppose

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    TiggerNits

TiggerNits I would sex with all of these white womens
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  7. Holy shit that game is so bad, it's character animations are starting to seep into real life

• Informative Informative x 2
    Internet War Criminal

Internet War Criminal Making America Great Again, One Lift at the Time
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. Yep pretty much. Although I have to say asking a troon what's happening and having them tell me at length the courageous story of their transition despite adversity is pretty true to life so I didn't think it was a big deal.

Is that guy wearing a papier mache version of his head over his actual head?

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  9. Jen Hepler and the whole fiasco surrounding her is part of a different Bioware saga. Not even related to Mass Effect.

• Informative Informative x 4
    Zamasu

Zamasu Gas the ningens

kiwifarms.net

10. Too bad our galaxy isn't like that.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Winner Winner x 5
    • Feels Feels x 3
    AnOminous

AnOminous ἐπιχαιρεκακία
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  11. image.jpeg
    Psst, BioWare. You're not supposed to reveal it took you five years to produce a piece of shit that would be embarrassing on consoles two generations ago.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    TheImportantFart

TheImportantFart Heil!*fart*Heil!*fart* Right in the Fuhrer's face

kiwifarms.net
  12. The SJW crowd is useless as an audience. It's absolutely impossible to satisfy them, so why would you waste time and money trying to? If you announce a character is trans right away they tell you it's bad writing (it absolutely is). If the character didn't reveal they were trans until later in the game, they'd be mad at you for acting like it's a secret they have to hide. If the whole game is about the character being trans they'll get mad at you for not getting a trans voice actor. If the character never tells you they're trans because it's personal and there's no fucking reason to talk about it with someone you're not fucking, but you reveal it out of the game, they'll be mad at you for sweeping them under the rug. They will always be mad at you.

I'm actually kind of surprised that none of them are accusing Bioware of putting "important issues" in such a shitty game on purpose to make them look incompetent.

• Agree Agree x 15
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Taily Puff

Taily Puff Ready to Begin
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  13. The best thing to come out of this is Sara Ryder's endearing and unintentional autism.

[​IMG]

• Feels Feels x 17
    • Agree Agree x 7
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 3
    Lackadaisy

Lackadaisy eid miyog eid

kiwifarms.net
    • Like Like x 1
    • Horrifying Horrifying x 1
    tehpope

tehpope Whatever dood

kiwifarms.net
  15. A good-ish thing I can say about this game is that at least people seemed to have warmed up to Sara through her awful facial expressions. Here you have this bland, forgettable character and yet people are remembering her solely because of how ridiculous she looks. I guess that's a kind of accomplishment.

Blue Shrek creeps me the fuck out to no end though.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    Alto

Alto See you Space Doggo

kiwifarms.net
  16. You say it's unintentional autism. But they got the idea for the expressions from somewhere. Probably other staff members making faces at them. I'm choosing to go with the theory the autism is canon.

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net

17. I haven't been following this game too closely, but this guy's calling for the death of Bioware if not by the end of this year, then by the end of next year. At this rate, I'm inclined to believe him.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
    Sergeant Politeness

Sergeant Politeness Searching for weak points

kiwifarms.net
  18. Mass Effect: Clusterfuck
    Mass Effect: The Phantom Menace
    Mass Effect: Spaceballs
    Mass Effect: Downies in Space
    Mass Effect: Die, Whitey!
    Mass Effect: Androgyna

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    Mola Ram

Mola Ram You betrayed Shiva!

kiwifarms.net
  19. I think I'm going with this. The poor animators did nothing wrong, they were working from life models. The problem is everyone at Bioware is completely autistic.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Feels Feels x 1
    AnOminous

AnOminous ἐπιχαιρεκακία
    True & Honest Fan Retired Staff

kiwifarms.net
  20. Yeah you can't be mad at someone this autistic. There is only pity and gift cookies "Well done Sarah. You'll get legos for Christmas."

• Like Like x 7
    • Feels Feels x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

Founded as the CWCki Forums, and originally dedicated to Christian Weston Chandler, the Kiwi Farms is about eccentrics on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are fascinating for reasons distinct to each spectator. We document the phenomenon, with every member bringing different perspectives and opinions to discussion. It is this diversity which has caused our peculiar community to thrive.

• Affiliates

• Power our Autism

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.