Careercow MasterKnightDH / Nesshelper -

Totally Not A Chatbot

Professional Professional
kiwifarms.net
This is some great content, it really shows how much of a mong he is. He really believes that there is an autistic secret force trying to bring him down.

Also his game rants are the stuff of legends, he considers games like KI:U to be the height of comp games but wants tier lists to not exists and considers competitive gameplay (AKA using what works to win) cancerous unless everything works to his specifications. Any meta he can't learn or doesn't like gets an autistic tear down that generally doesn't make sense then he recommends shit that would make everything 10 time more of a cluster fuck. That's if he actually give in-depth details of what he wants, sometimes he just says stupid shit that sounds better than it would actually be.
The most common example I've seen is he chimps out over Advance wars needing flanking, how would units flank? Wouldn't that be map dependent? Do Advance wars units need facing to flank? Why even flank in the first place if your line of units can be easily rearranged to counter said flank? Nope fuck it just add flanking.

He also doesn't understand anything about war at all even though he claims to be basically be an expert on what makes war games good. He actually bitches about operations level strategy being all about lines of units... because he is exceptional and wants everything to play like a squad level game. I could actually make a whole post about his strategy game autism but I don't think this is really the place for it.

If you have anymore on him post away I can't track all the discords he's in so any sped sled trips he takes on discord or whatever KI:U forums is great to have.
I would post more on Master, but he promptly got banned from the server after me and the Admin dug deeper into his "backstory", if you can even call it that.

We wished that his kind of negativity and believes were not welcome within the community server. We tried to give him a chance and reason with him, saying and I quote, "We are willing to let you stay if you're respectful to the other community members, but you're in thin ice.".

He blocked us and ignored us, so we banned him. I personally think we did the right thing.

Totally Not A Chatbot

kiwifarms.net
Guy doesn't like being told to "git gud". I'm not sure how big of a deal this "insult" really is, but it seems to be one to him. He also talks about his feuds a lot even when it's not in context. At least some people in the server are more reasonable.

Finally out of curiosity at the time, I looked a link he posted up and found this gamefaqs thread: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/75239059

This was my first hint into finding this guy's real nature. Great readable example of what he's like.

View attachment 440540
"The elitists will ban stuff anyway based on arbitrary criteria"

Isn't that EXACTLY what he did in the KI:U link I posted? Sheesh... Either he needs to take that oak tree out of his ass, or he takes autistic to a new level.

That fucking snake robot

Shadow Man owes me fifty fucking bolts.
kiwifarms.net
Guy doesn't like being told to "git gud". I'm not sure how big of a deal this "insult" really is, but it seems to be one to him. He also talks about his feuds a lot even when it's not in context. At least some people in the server are more reasonable.

Finally out of curiosity at the time, I looked a link he posted up and found this gamefaqs thread: https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/633202-super-smash-bros-for-wii-u/75239059

This was my first hint into finding this guy's real nature. Great readable example of what he's like.

View attachment 440540
He can't get over himself at all, "morality is more important than talent" shit like this is why people hate him, he doesn't want to be part of a community he wants to dominate it and make it all about him, he believes he is the most just and moral man on the internet and everyone should bow to him, there's no such thing as being better than MKDH at a game it's all just balance issues or the game is bad and needs arbitrary bans.

Here is another case of MKDH is always right no matter how stupid his idea is
https://www.reddit.com/r/gamedesign/comments/8e7wwr/what_makes_you_think_strategically/dxwns3a/
This is MK talking about Subtraction defense which to him is the best video game mechanic ever, now this isn't his full history with it but I'll tell you, he spergs about subtraction defense quite often and he really doesn't understand that it doesn't work in every setting or game, in fact he denies that because once he gets an idea it's the best idea ever period.

"The elitists will ban stuff anyway based on arbitrary criteria"

Isn't that EXACTLY what he did in the KI:U link I posted? Sheesh... Either he needs to take that oak tree out of his ass, or he takes autistic to a new level.
He really has just taken autistic to a new level, he's gone man I really think he's a lolcow that could have been one of the greats had people looked deeper.

Right now I'm trying to get a bunch more shit together from steam but that's a nightmare and a half.

Totally Not A Chatbot

kiwifarms.net
He can't get over himself at all, "morality is more important than talent" shit like this is why people hate him, he doesn't want to be part of a community he wants to dominate it and make it all about him, he believes he is the most just and moral man on the internet and everyone should bow to him, there's no such thing as being better than MKDH at a game it's all just balance issues or the game is bad and needs arbitrary bans.

Here is another case of MKDH is always right no matter how stupid his idea is
https://www.reddit.com/r/gamedesign/comments/8e7wwr/what_makes_you_think_strategically/dxwns3a/
This is MK talking about Subtraction defense which to him is the best video game mechanic ever, now this isn't his full history with it but I'll tell you, he spergs about subtraction defense quite often and he really doesn't understand that it doesn't work in every setting or game, in fact he denies that because once he gets an idea it's the best idea ever period.

He really has just taken autistic to a new level, he's gone man I really think he's a lolcow that could have been one of the greats had people looked deeper.

Right now I'm trying to get a bunch more shit together from steam but that's a nightmare and a half.
I feel bad for you to be honest. Reading that kind of behavior and archiving it for others must be a chore.

Hell, Master has been doing this kind of stuff ever since I was an infant! You would think that at some point he would realise his problem, but no. I'm a firm believer that people with mental illnesses know that, in some part of their brain that they can't access, they know what they're doing and they wish it to stop. But people like MKDH go against that in its entirety.

• Informative
Reactions: Heckler1

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I remember this guy back when I first started adminning the ATT Wikia tropes wiki predecessor before I got it updated and rebranded.

He was kinda spergy but generally harmless and he never really was a dick to me personally from what I remember, he must have gotten worse since then.

Done

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
X-Posting from the ISWV thread:
So a classic, classic lolcow has made his appearance on the ISWV circuit.. Nesshelper. (ED page archive)

View attachment 961087
https://twitter.com/MasterKnightDH/status/1180215997883506688 (archive). (account archive)

Script pastebin archive (yes he actually wrote this out :story:)

The video description itself is hilarious and contains all kinds of cringe:

View attachment 961103

It also seems that he's also been arguing about it on multiple forums, I have yet to find him on that animesuperhero forum (he made a previous video about some female moderator there), but I found him retardedly trying to shill his video and arguing about the case on GameFAQs.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/2000121-anime-and-manga-other-titles/78065963 (http://archive.vn/2MHkX)

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino