Mating Season and Lolcows. - So it's srping!

Yinci

Another Lain PfP
kiwifarms.net
🌹🌷💐🌼🌺🌸🥀🌻

So I've been curious lately thinking about the hormonal cycles and the recent season change from Winter to Spring. This interest me to think that humans have Hormonal cycles too like Animals and these hormonal cycles could play into a intensity of lolcow behavior. I personally blame testosterone for making people inmovible dickheads and it should be obvious why it is falling out of our evolution. So what are your thoughts and mentions of this seasonal phenomenon.

Attachments

• testosterone-molecular-diagram.jpg
    testosterone-molecular-diagram.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 7

Jewthulhu

A rare deepwater Jew
kiwifarms.net
Outside the menstrual cycle and the daily circadian cycle humans don't have drastic hormone cycles like that.
Testosterone is linked to increased aggression but is released due to sexual arousal and aggression rather than a regular biological cycle.
Outside of autism or schizophrenia, "lolcow behavior" is usually caused my more than just biology. There are psychosocial and social factors at play as well.

Yinci

Another Lain PfP
kiwifarms.net
Outside the menstrual cycle and the daily circadian cycle humans don't have drastic hormone cycles like that.
Testosterone is linked to increased aggression but is released due to sexual arousal and aggression rather than a regular biological cycle.
Outside of autism or schizophrenia, "lolcow behavior" is usually caused my more than just biology. There are psychosocial and social factors at play as well.
I was thinking that the two factors can mix at times. Mental illness and a increased amount of hormones that cause sexual arousal. By word of mouth I heard that the police are worried about the Early Spring this year because it's causing a increase of crime.

A Clockwork Soybean

kiwifarms.net
Humans don't have regular hormonal cycles, but changes to weather can definitely affect people's moods and behavioral patters. You have people being more restless and irritable during long hot periods, and people getting depressed or tired in the winter. Circadian patterns are also affected by seasonal changes to lighting and length of day, which may also contribute.
There are psychosocial and social factors at play as well.
You could argue that sociology is just 'applied biology'.

Jewthulhu

A rare deepwater Jew
kiwifarms.net
I was thinking that the two factors can mix at times. Mental illness and a increased amount of hormones that cause sexual arousal. By word of mouth I heard that the police are worried about the Early Spring this year because it's causing a increase of crime.
I'm sure that some sexually deviant cows might have increased testosterone, but the idea of testosterone being on a seasonal cycle is only weakly supported at best. I'm also pretty sure an influx in crime during the early spring would be more linked to the weather rather than a hormonal cycle.
You could argue that sociology is just 'applied biology'.
Only if you believe that behavior is entirely biological.

Lemmingwise

The capture of the last white wizard decolorized
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Autism is just applied maleness.

I personally blame testosterone for making people inmovible dickheads

Interesting. So your contention is that we are moving in the right direction? That things are getting better?