Manosphere Matt Forney - Whiny Pillsbury Doughboy MRA

KillaClown1488

Is it okay to punch a commie?
kiwifarms.net
Description:
Matt Forney can be seen in this unedited video showasing the alpha behaviour and strength of character that has made him a international Playboy.

• Late
Reactions: Ginger Piglet

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A quick google search for matt forney anime nazis opened up a rabbit hole:

http://www.redgulls.com/2016/09/12/defense-anime-nazis/

I can't tell if this Matt Forney fanboy is serious or not. (Ofc, he's dead serious:lol:)

View attachment 189485
Wow, all of this is the saddest shit in I've read in a while.
And now it's saved forever.

I also can't help but notice the fanboy is saying that Anime Nazis are on the right-wing, something Matt has explicitly disagreed with by saying they were "leftists" a while back.

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 188952 View attachment 188953 View attachment 188954

From /cow/: Here he is spergin out over Milo and "anime nazis" again
Let me sum this up: milo milo milo something nazis homofag nuke japan anime cuck (scared of black cock) something murica.

Anime Nazis. Really. Pretty soon they're going to have to go to war with the girls on An Archive of Our Own who cannot and will not ever stop shipping Sherlock and Watson. Once the Anime Nazis are defeated, that subset of vague Internet menace will be all that's left to prevent Matt Forney from taking his place amongst the greatest men ever to fuck impoverished third world women and write books about it.

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Anime nazis" to describe /pol/acks... I love it. You're a funny guy, Matt. We're going to gas you last.
He's so fat and squishy and gullible.
Someone should make him go into a work camp where he has heavily monitored wi-fi and make him a cute, funny mascot instead of ever gassing him.

One of my favorite parts about Matt is the Forney Internet Defense Force that lurks for any mention of his name on /cow/ so they can take an opportunity to swear up and down that he isn't a true and honest lolcow.

fidf 1.PNG

response to fidf.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

CervixHammer

Internet ist Krieg
kiwifarms.net
oh wow

The Ann Post: http://archive.li/2q628

Matt Forney said:
Eric had banned her from hanging out with me because according to him, I had jacked off in their sink
I don't know anything about this Eric guy, but I totally believe him.

EDIT:
Forney said:
the degenerate lifestyle she lured me into with her bisexuality and drug/alcohol addiction so broke me that I was forced to reconsider my views on Christianity and traditional morality.
:story:

Last edited:

Pieonoclast

kiwifarms.net
"I spent two years of my life trying to support a forty year old woman through her emotional crises -- it was a mistake, but I was lured in by her career and intellectual prowess."

Um, has Matt Forney paid attention to what the Red Pill think of women? He just cemented himself as a solid beta.

Dog Prom 3D

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I really loved the part where he threatened Ann Sterzinger with ruining her writing career if she doesn't do as he says. Ann Sterzinger may be a car wreck, I don't know, but she is a serious writer, not some online huckster like Forney. Google shows me that Ann translated an Octave Mirbeau novel from French into English, as well as writing her own fiction. So of course the self-published author of such acclaimed ebooks as Do the Philippines, the definitive guide on how to fuck impoverished women in a third world hell hole, has all the power he needs to crush her career because she wouldn't fuck him sober.

This little toad. I swear. He has so little self-awareness that to have any less would require a head injury that renders him with the sentience of a Hartley Hooligan. All those videos of him scuttling away when confronted by liberals - he fucking fell over in one of them, he's so uncoordinated and so full of fear. He posts about male vitamin supplements while having the appearance of a marshmallow and the muscle mass of a ninety-five year old woman. He has very few sexual conquests even as he is now touring Eastern Europe in the hopes of finding some desperate but hot woman willing to play with his winkie for a reasonable fee, yet speaks with authority about sexual prowess.

And now he's written what appears to be Matt Forney fan fiction that portrays himself as the worst sort of omega cuck, willing to engage in save-a-ho antics with a woman he claims is an old, promiscuous addict because all that red pill manosphere shit he wrote doesn't apply to his own life. Ann Sterzinger could have been as erratic and sad as he claims but at the end he is still Matt Forney, the scuttling marshmallow who can only get drunk and/or dirt poor women to give him the time of day. He really needs to reevaluate the MGTOW way of life - he's never going to have anything approaching a real relationship, not even with the foreign women he hopes to exploit.

If Roosh has anything approaching balls or common sense he will dump Forney from his sites after this pathetic display of permanent cuckdom.

Vorhtbame

kiwifarms.net
If Roosh has anything approaching balls or common sense he will dump Forney from his sites after this pathetic display of permanent cuckdom.
I'm sure the guy who advocates that private property should be Free Rape Zones and literally lives with his mom will swiftly remove this pillar of the Manosphere.

• Winner
Reactions: GL99

Dog Prom 3D

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure the guy who advocates that private property should be Free Rape Zones and literally lives with his mom will swiftly remove this pillar of the Manosphere.
I had no idea Roosh lived with his mommy. I should not be the least bit surprised. But here we are - a bloated doughboy lashing out at an addicted wraith who only had sex with him because she was too strung out to have common sense and a swarthy hairball who wants people to let him rape pretty virgins in his mom's house asserting their superiority. Why these men are not captains of industry with a bevy of women at their beck and call is a mystery for the ages.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino