Manosphere Matt Forney - Whiny Pillsbury Doughboy MRA

Ginger Piglet

Fictional Manhunt Survivor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Look at that skull shape...This motherfucker is a confirmed alien.
Fuck me. It's like the FA Cup put on a suit.

Wasn't this sperg going on about why we need white sharia or something recently? I suppose it's the only way he could get a woman.

Also, in that pic of him with a woman, is he hoverhanding?

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fatt Horney really doesn’t get enough attention here on the Farms. Search for his name on Twitter. There’s a whole shadow-farms community dedicated to jerking off him for lulz just as we do for CWC here. At least Chris-Chan has a normalish shaped head.
Ditto Roosh V, who claims to be a pickup artist extraordinaire who's banged his way around the world and created a wiki on masculinity and nationalism but... Still lives with his mother!

Hellbound Hellhound

kiwifarms.net
I struggle to see how anyone could take a look at these PUA nerds and fail to see through their obvious bullshit. People who are living the high life due to having it all figured out don't spend their spare time writing long Wordpress screeds about how contemptible women are, or how society owes them more appreciation due to their alleged virtue and/or superiority.

Matt Forney is one of the more pathetic members of this community, but this is probably in large part due to the fact that he lacks the self-awareness to protect his anonymity. If more of these manosphere bloggers were willing to show their faces in public like Forney does, then I imagine we'd find that Forney is probably a fairly typical example of who these guys are behind their online personas.

It must be said though that Forney really does have a special talent for consistently embarrassing himself whenever he's out in public. Aside from all the footage of him scuttling away in abject terror when confronted by people in public, this clip of him wrestling his phone away from a female protester is absolutely hilarious:

Gif version:

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I struggle to see how anyone could take a look at these PUA nerds and fail to see through their obvious bullshit. People who are living the high life due to having it all figured out don't spend their spare time writing long Wordpress screeds about how contemptible women are, or how society owes them more appreciation due to their alleged virtue and/or superiority.

Matt Forney is one of the more pathetic members of this community, but this is probably in large part due to the fact that he lacks the self-awareness to protect his anonymity. If more of these manosphere bloggers were willing to show their faces in public like Forney does, then I imagine we'd find that Forney is probably a fairly typical example of who these guys are behind their online personas.

It must be said though that Forney really does have a special talent for consistently embarrassing himself whenever he's out in public. Aside from all the footage of him scuttling away in abject terror when confronted by people in public, this clip of him wrestling his phone away from a female protester is absolutely hilarious:

To be fair, I'm not sure which one is more autistic. Matt Forney or the woman unironically chanting "check your privilege."

Mister Qwerty

kiwifarms.net
The Manosphere version of internet bloodsports. Jim Goad ripping Matt Forney a new asshole with Davis M.J. Aurini moderating. Jim lives up to his surname, Matt comes off as a creep, Davis sounds like a swish, and poor Ann Sterzinger, she should have never been brought on this cringefest.

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net
HOT GOSS: MATT FORNEY CONSPIRED WITH SOME IDIOT TO RUIN AN ANN COULTER EVENT

The feud between Matt Forney and Jim Goad continues, and Matt continues to make an ass out of himself. This drama involves several people, but since we have a thread about Matt, I'll just put this here.

In a series of events not entirely dissimilar from the feud between Maddox and Dick Masterson, an individual named Edwin Oslan had a falling out with his co-host David Cole some months back leading to the cancellation of their show The Savage Hippie Podcast. After stewing for some time, Edwin decided he'd sic Antifa on David Cole's event with famed conservative commentator Ann Coulter by calling in false bomb threats. On October 30th, 2018, Edwin then proceeded to openly discuss his intentions on his personal Facebook page.
Edwin2.png

David Cole has since discussed the events here at length and then reveals between the 14:00 - 16:00 marks that Matt Forney had personally conspired with Edwin:
cOvJ0H0.png

1uD7b6q.png

Jim Goad then went on a podcast and mentioned Edwin and Forney's plot to ruin the event:

In case any of the links break, I have attached the PDF of Edwin and David's exchanges along with a transcript:
The Tard Plot said:
Edwin: Wait, so, I better tell Mark, so he stops making the place for her.

Matt: Yes, she posted a Tweet a couple hours ago about how she hates rural Georgia (where Goad lives)

Edwin: Oh, she's staying with him until she comes here.

Matt: Apparently she still plans to move to L.A. but GOad is letting her stay with him in the interim because he's that much of a simp.

Edwin: Ha, that's a trip. I mean, whatever...He's got his house and shit.

Matt: why he doesn't put her up himself is a mystery considering he supposedly owns a house and is clearly in love with her, but I guess she really wants that L.A. [snips]

Edwin: [snips] close to the water and go to the beach and shit. I just think it's funny that Mark had to cool her out about my supposedly being a psychopath. Like, bitch, I don't want people to get hurt at David's event, I just want him to lose a bunch of money and connections. But yeah, lemme watch these videos.

Matt: wait, you admitted you were trying to take the event down?

Edwin: No, not at all.

Matt: I would have just played dumb, said that posting the event info was an honest mistake, and that I have no idea why David is flipping out

Edwin: That's what I said. That's what Mark believes. I haven't even spoken to Ann about this.

Matt: okay cool

Edwin: So, in response, Mark posts on his wall how David is doing nothing more than trying to destroy my character.

Matt: that was deliberate, I don't want David to block me off his page because I want to continue to see what he says and does

Edwin: Of course. I didn't think you were [snip] Mark, however, is a person I see on a nearly daily basis, and he's from a time before internet drama, so he doesn't really get the whole deal. Like, he goes, "so what if you posted that event, Dave, dude you're not that important, and only Edwin's friends can see it."

Matt: he was being too rational

Edwin: Mark is 100% meat and potatoes.

Matt: David is the archetype of the neurotic Jew. I can't imagine it takes much to set him off.

Edwin: I told Mark this, and Mark says, "yeah, I guess, but I know lots of Jews who aren't like that." I mean, I TOLD Mark how fucking Jewey David is behaving. And Mark goes, said that there a lot of irrational people among every group. He should know, he's a [snip] I invited Mark to hang with Proud Boys, and he was all like, "all right, these are my kind of guys." I feel a little bad that I'm being dishonest with Mark, because if I were to tell him what I'm actually doing, he wouldn't really do anything, but he'd lose respect for me probably.

Matt: FWIW, I've mentioned David's smear campaign to a few of our mutuals (without mentioning your effortr to bring the event down, obviously), and everyone thinks that he's acting like a lunatic.

Edwin: Nice!

Matt: Even John Steele, David Cole fanboy that he is, thinks David is out of line.

Edwin: Yeah, Stephen Sigl said the same thing, that David's acting like those whose names echo. Well, here's the problem. If the event IS canceled, then won't that prove his paranoia correct?

Matt: Not unless he has definitive proof that you intentionally wrecked it.

Edwin: Oh, gotcha.

Matt: Note that he hasn't provided a single screencap of these texts that your mutual friends have purportedly been sending him about your campaign to bring him down.

Edwin: [snip] do you think my email might do the trick?

Matt: It won't hurt your chances

Edwin: I did in fact make a flyer. I'm thinking of going to a copy shop and making like ten or twenty of them and putting them where hipsters hang out. Now I get why the AltRight does the anti-Semitic memes. It's fucking EASY to trigger Jews into fits of paranoid rage!

Matt: might be a good idea. just don't get caught

Edwin: Obviously. Can I send you the flyer and you tell me if it does the trick?

Matt: sure

Edwin: [sends flyer titled fascist_event_3.0.docx]

Matt: add a picture of Ann Coulter as wella s some catchy lefty protest slogan like "NO HATE IN OUR STATE" or "NAZI SCUM GET OUT".

Edwin: Got it, thanks! Okay, how about this. [sends revised flyer]

Matt: looks good

Edwin: Sweet. I might print this thang out later and put it in various places. Hey man, thanks for the help. I'm going to leave this Starbucks now. I apologize for bugging you so much about it. I just really want to pull this off.

Matt: no prob. BTW, all that stuff I told you about Goad/Ann getting Aurini's channel taken down? Forget it. I was wrong.

Edwin: What actually happened? [snip] and David just posted a really optimistic update mentioning me. Are you sure I shouldn't double down?

Matt: do what you think is best. maybe he took my advice and decided to take a chill pill

Edwin: Well, so at this point, you think it will go off without a hitch?

Matt: maybe but probably not. like I said, Cole will find some way to fuck it up either intentionally or unintentionally

Edwin: I hope you're right. Otherwise I was thinking of just printing up flyers and putting them at key places where leftists go.

Matt: if you think it'll help, go right ahead, you know the situation better than me

Edwin:: Well, it will make people aware she's in town and where she'll be. I emailed everybody I could think and got two weak responses. Maybe people saw these emails but didn't respond? I dunno. So, I wanna get the word out.

[snip]

Matt: Which Ann? The alcoholic one, I assume

Edwin: Yeah. She's freaked, thinking I've gone psycho and that I might have a personal vendetta against her or think she does me.

Matt: loooooool

Edwin: I guess the big question is, how close is it to ruination? If it goes off withoutba hitch, that would suck.

Matt: Cole is self-destructing. Like I said, I think he might actually sabotage the event himself just so he can blame it on you.

[screencap by David Cole on Facebook with illegible text due to low resolution]

Matt: I posted a comment on David's status asking him if he had proof you were deliberately trying to fuck the event up.

Edwin: Oh shit. Can't wait to see what he's gotta say. Didn't he more or less dox the event by talking about in such detail on his wall?

[screencap by Matt Forney on Facebook with illegible text due to low resolution]

Edwin: [snip] My brother is going to call the venue and say he's part of some leftist protest group and that they're going to show up. Did you see his update?

Matt: Whose update? Your brother's or David's?

Edwin: David's. Someone screenshot it for me.

Matt: Looking at it now. lol. he might be serious, he might be bullshitting. I think it's a combo of both.

Edwin: Serious/bullshitting about what?

Matt: about the harassing messages

Edwin: Do you think he's in a legit panick?

Matt: he's straight-up lying about you in the second paragraph, narcissist-style. he's trying to downplay your role in FOA, when in fact he envisioned you being so important that he insisted you move to L.A. to help him.

Edwin: That's what my brother said. What I want to know is, is his event fucked?

Matt: hell, he might deliberately sabotage it just so he can blame you for it failing

Edwin: I really wanna put flyers for it in Amoeba. And my brother is going to call claiming to be part of a leftist group saying they're going to show up to this venue if the event goes on.

Matt: I posted a comment on David's status asking him if he had proof you were [snip]

Edwin: Regarding the David shit, I just want the venue to pull the plug altogether, obviously.

Matt: the fact that they haven't yet indicates that David is full of shit with regards to the "harassing messages" he claims to be getting.

Edwin: Damn. So, it still might go off, eh? [snip] True, but you don't think I should push it along with the flyers?

Matt: not necessary, he'll fuck himself up far worse than you could at this stage

Edwin: He said Ann and this guy Glenn were texting them like woa about David’s post, and I thought Mark had flipped and thought I was psycho. But just the opposite; he thinks David is as big a piece of shit and liar as we do, and that he took a minor transgression and made me seem like a psycho. He had to assure Glenn and Ann that I was normal and that David [snip]

Matt: lmao. who’s Glenn

Edwin: Just another of David’s acquaintances. Question: if I just call the venue, and I tell them, I know what kind of event you’re hosting, I know Ann Coulter will be there, and I know that it’s being run by the Holocaust denier David Cole, and if you go through with it [snip] business and its patrons, could I be held legally accountable, assuming anyone finds out I did it?

Matt: I doubt it but you’d be exposing yourself to massive risk

Edwin: But if my brother does it, is that safer?

Matt: David Cole THINKS you’re trying to sabotage the event but he has no proof. You’d be GIVING him proof if you did that. yeah your brother could get away with it I guess

Edwin: How would he know I did it?

Matt: if your brother does it he should get a burner-phone with a non-Michigan phone number, if he uses his regular phone that would tip David off

Edwin: You think the venue owners would tell him they got a call from a Michigan number? I mean, I would just say, check my phone if you don’t believe me.

Matt: yes they would. you don’t want to take that risk. he can create a Google Voice number with any area code in the country and call that way

Edwin: My brother isn’t going to go through that much trouble.

Matt: then he probably shouldn’t do it

Edwin: I can’t explain to him how to create a google voice number and all that bullshit. I can do it, though, in that case. Or, I can just ask someone who lives around here to use his phone.

Matt: in that case you’d have to worry about your voice being recognized. the venue might record your voice or give David a description of what you sound like

Edwin: So, my best bet is just to find some shitlib to do it.

Matt: really your best move is to play dumb and emphasize that David is whacked-out paranoid and only mess with him in ways that are low-risk for you but high-reward. yes

Edwin: Geez, how hard can that be in L.A.?

[snip]

Matt: Not only that, when Goad appeared on the Weekly Sweat after he debated me, he made a bet with Prince Hubris (one of the hosts) that Ann HAD been raped. Ann and Goad were supposed to provide hard evidence of the rape but they never did, so Hubris has been demanding that Goad pay up.

Edwin: Wait, but what did Ann attack your friend for?
Since the time between the debate and the conspiracy, Forney has embarked on a massive smear campaign on his own website against Jim Goad and Ann Sterzinger, accusing Ann of lying about being raped and claiming Jim uses sockpuppets, all while accusing THEM of embarking on a smear campaign against him when, as far as I can tell, neither of them have written a word about this knuckle-dragger except for Ann to clear the air about the time she got raped. Keep in mind Ann was hospitalized, went to the police and the forensics are still being processed. The only claim which Forney has recanted on is the claim that Jim Goad got Aurini's channel taken down. Ann realizes the folly in trying to address each and every solitary claim brought up by Forney, so she has opted to not respond at all.

@Jewed Hunter linked this in my thread about Jim that has since been taken down. Matt Forney and Jim Goad squared off again in a livestream hosted by Luke Ford. After the link to the hangout got leaked, the IronyBros and Baked Alaska proceeded to join in and derail the discussion where they erroneously claim Jim was fellated by a 9-year-old Black boy. The discussion devolves quickly and Luke Ford allows this bullshit to go on for over two hours before he finally decides to kick them off:

Jim repeatedly insists that Ford bring on Jim's new co-host J.B. Beverley to which our host, either through incompetence or deliberate action, blocks him as he tries filter out the deluge of IronyBro supporters and trolls.

Attachments

Last edited:

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net
Jim has admitted to this in his book and does not deny it.
All that was described was a "skinny black kid" paid him money to suck him off in a parking lot. The age of the black guy wasn't mentioned in any fashion, so the claim he was 9 was made up by the IronyBros. Jim has since stated the "kid" was around his age between 18 and 19.

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck is a fan of this fat fuck.
Matt Forney attracts people like him. That is, people who try to worm their way into popular / trending movements and then get kicked out because nobody with serious credentials or stake in the game wants them. There's no dearth of these self-absorbed morons. These people tend to go through ideologies like socks and turn on their so-called friends when things don't go their way.

Forney switched from being a MRA / PUA to alt-right and now to some Trad shit. Since he saw that Common Filth was gaining traction with the more radical segment of the so-called "alternative influence network" which indirectly includes the most hardcore purity spiralers like neoreaction or IronMarch, Forney latched onto Aurini and CF to cope with his failure to connect with previous movements. It speaks volumes when the IronyBros are the only people who'd pal around with you.

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fatt Horney really doesn’t get enough attention here on the Farms. Search for his name on Twitter. There’s a whole shadow-farms community dedicated to jerking off him for lulz just as we do for CWC here. At least Chris-Chan has a normalish shaped head.
He truly is fucking underrated, criminally. Dude has spilled enough spaghetti for hundred of pages, easily. Anywhere here's the presence of his new shitty magazine named Terror House after some gay fascist bullshit:
https://terrorhousemag.com/about/
http://archive.fo/Av20E

https://twitter.com/terrorhousemag (brags about Dicky Spencer blocking him in the bio)
http://archive.fo/1DfiG

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp1qPn4Eeitvcv2DX5YmK5w/
http://archive.fo/c6wqj

RichardMongler

kiwifarms.net
He truly is fucking underrated, criminally. Dude has spilled enough spaghetti for hundred of pages, easily. Anywhere here's the presence of his new shitty magazine named Terror House after some gay fascist bullshit:
https://terrorhousemag.com/about/
http://archive.fo/Av20E

https://twitter.com/terrorhousemag (brags about Dicky Spencer blocking him in the bio)
http://archive.fo/1DfiG

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp1qPn4Eeitvcv2DX5YmK5w/
http://archive.fo/c6wqj
I'm honest to God glad Forney's getting into a tiff with Jim Goad. I especially look forward to the dreck he'll publish that nobody aside from us and the anti-anti-SJW A-Logs in the leftosphere.

For a guy who dedicates a solid portion of his career talking about masculinity, he pals around with Davis Fucking Aurini, a guy who once posted this little nugget on Reddit a few years back:
Aurini_Plans_to_Get_Weirder.png

This doesn't read like a "troll" at all. It reads like someone's bad erotic fiction. Are we sure he didn't get caught as someone pretending to be a woman to get off and then pulled the "I was just pretending to be an exceptional individual" move?
You're not the only one who's speculated that. Jim tweeted about it and posted a clip from some Luke Ford stream where Forney was confronted about that little blog.
JimGoad_MattForney_Twitter_25_Dec_2018.png

Attachments

• Islamic Content
Reactions: NeoGAF Lurker

Feline Darkmage

Queen Trap Tank, the Vice Catto
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For a guy who dedicates a solid portion of his career talking about masculinity, he pals around with Davis Fucking Aurini, a guy who once posted this little nugget on Reddit a few years back:
This is more ammo that anti-degeneracy spergs who freak out the loudest are just euphoric contrarian degenerates.

How much money on Forney and Aurini having gotten down and dirty on each other?

Reactions: RichardMongler

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino