Matt Myers / @M_M_Myers / "Matt, Nerdy Skull" / @M_Nerdskull - Pro doxing bald KF Operative/Gamer loser. Anti-GG, SA goon, sociopath, sex pest, "queer" furry

D.Va

(ㅇㅅㅇ❀)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
E202RYcXwAADZ_Y.jpeg
Matt imagining someone in their head and getting angry at them

Spergenschütz

Certified Tard Magnet
kiwifarms.net
Matt is honestly just a broken record at this point stuck in a perpetual cycle. He starts shit on Twitter with hot takes which makes others come in. Then he starts using the same washed-out arguments by calling whoever he disagrees with a Nazi/TERF/LGBT-phobe/Kiwi Farmer/buzzword while defending and associating with shitty people. Afterwards, shit hits the fan and his legacy as a sex pest gets completely uncovered which leads to another shitstorm that leads him to delete his current Twitter account and make a new one (credit: @Water-T for reminding me of that part)- the cycle then repeats.

Should I make a Matt Cycle diagram that details how his tantrums on Twitter play out?

Last edited:

round robin

kiwifarms.net

Water-T

THE SMRT TON
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Matt is honestly just a broken record at this point stuck in a perpetual cycle. He starts shit on Twitter with hot takes which makes others come in. Then he starts using the same washed-out arguments by calling whoever he disagrees with a Nazi/TERF/LGBT-phobe/Kiwi Farmer/buzzword while defending and associating with shitty people. Afterwards, shit hits the fan and his legacy as a sex pest gets completely uncovered which leads to another shitstorm- the cycle then repeats.

Should I make a Matt Cycle diagram that details how his tantrums on Twitter play out?
You forgot the part where after getting exposed as a sex pest, he nukes his Twitter and makes a new one to start the cycle over again.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Afterwards, shit hits the fan and his legacy as a sex pest gets completely uncovered which leads to another shitstorm that leads him to delete his current Twitter account and make a new one (credit: @Water-T for reminding me of that part)- the cycle then repeats.
Has he deleted? I think most of the time, he chimps out so hard he actually gets banned.

Water-T

THE SMRT TON
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Y A W N

Once again, Matt relies on the same tired bullshit

I'M NOT A PEDO - IT'S ALL LIES BY THE FARMS! HOW DARE THEY USE MY OWN TWEETS AGAINST ME! REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Then when he sees its not working like it used to at gg's peak, he'll nuke his current account, lay low, then his blue skull will pop up again to perv on minors.

Alessonincrippliningdepre

IhateandlovetheinterwebZ
kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:

round robin

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2247982
Also i like how these niggas
downplaying about matt talking rape fantasies to a goddamn teenager
If right-wing 4channers are telling kids that people trying to interact with them sexually on the internet might be pedophiles or groomers then I'm not seeing how they're in the wrong. Sounds like a retarded thing for him to complain about.

Anyway, Matt is projecting about people spreading lies as always. He lies as easily as he breathes and cannot be trusted on anything.

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net