Matt Myers / @M_M_Myers / "Matt, Nerdy Skull" / @M_Nerdskull - Pro doxing bald KF Operative/Gamer loser. Anti-GG, SA goon, sociopath, sex pest, "queer" furry

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

AirdropShitposts

President Biden, end Joanne's Texas Genocide now!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh wait, he's got more to say about Gamergate and JESSE SINGAL:
1634102974964.png

1634102513932.png

1634102528896.png

1634102542634.png

1634102597799.png

1634102752562.png

1634102739090.png

1634102639773.png

While I'm here:
1634102857066.png

And he says hi:
1634102874704.png

Jack Awful

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being so mentally rigid that you literally cannot comprehend that the positive reviews for the newest standup set from one of the most popular standup comics of all time are legitimate and instead believe it's an anti trans conspiracy designed to bully transgender people to suicide orchestrated by a movement that dissolved 5+ years ago.

Kronk _

Dwayne "Kronk" Jhonson
kiwifarms.net

Who the fuck still talks about gamergate in 2021? How are people this retarded?

Also why is it always some grand conspiracy? Do these fucks really have to make such shit up to feel the void of their faggot existence in the world? To mask the fact that theyre no good to society and would be better off an heroing themselves?

IAmNotAlpharius

Nothing to see here. Move along citizen.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who the fuck still talks about gamergate in 2021? How are people this retarded?
It’s funny when they bring it up like it’s some disaster then get mad about people remembering 9/11.
Also why is it always some grand conspiracy? Do these fucks really have to make such shit up to feel the void of their faggot existence in the world? To mask the fact that theyre no good to society and would be better off an heroing themselves?
They need to have a villain to fight otherwise they would have to admit they are responsible.

Water-T

THE SMRT TON
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Matt comes off like those wackos that constantly screech about HER EMAILS!, WHITEWATER! and BENGHAZI! anytime someone so much as whispers the name "Hillary Clinton".

I'm sure in 10 years, he'll still be tard raging on Twitter, blaming everything from COVID-30 to PlayStation 7 shortages on gamergate.

FemboyBaroness

kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• MYERS PALE ALE.gif
    MYERS PALE ALE.gif
    1,006.9 KB · Views: 35

FemboyBaroness

kiwifarms.net
REEEE REEEEE REEEEE GAMERGAAAAATE REEEE REEEE

Imagine operating on this level of pure retard.

Blaming Gamergate for Trump and January 6 has become the "9/11 was an inside job"/"the Holocaust never happened"/"Russia stole the 2016 election"/"the moon landing was a hoax" of the furry/"muh TERFs" commie crowd at this point. All you can do is point and laugh.

Last edited:

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being this bald child molester.

Spoonomancer

#T R A M S C R O W F U N D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Love that Matt is using this as an excuse to go after a black comedian where you can just call this special shit otherwise

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Love that Matt is using this as an excuse to go after a black comedian where you can just call this special shit otherwise
Not surprising for a skinhead racist like Matt.

FemboyBaroness

kiwifarms.net
Has anyone else covered this older Myers tweet? Jesus Christ.

"HERP DERP ALL REPUBLICANS ARE PEDOS, I'M TOTALLY NOT GUYZ! ANYONE WHO CALLS ME THAT IS A NAZI REEEEEEEEEE!"

Okay Matt "I'd rather be a sex pest than be a Nazi" Numbskull.
1634404686770.png

Meanwhile just yesterday...The Numbskull is having a totally normal reaction about Dave Chappelle and urging his followers to cancel Netflix.

"9-YEAR-OLD GIRLS TWERKING? GOOD. JOKES ABOUT TRANS PEOPLE? REEEEE BAD!"

xlarge

PorkeyDuck

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1635418262584.png

1635418313154.png
1635418341188.png

1635418374532.png

1635418399889.png

1635418435412.png
5d9b3d266539f6022534b2c9623715e86614795c.png

1635418504591.png

1635418569039.png

1635418616840.png

1635418646841.png

1635418791654.png
1635418762367.png

"Yeah actually, it is relevant. No, it wasn't self defence. Self-defence is *proportional*. Even having a skateboard swung at you does not justify shooting back."
1635418728156.png1635418697391.png
1635418858018.png

1635418894343.png

Pastel

A Lou-ser
kiwifarms.net
Matt really just spends his life being aggro online, doesn't he? It must be tiring and unfulfilling. Watching him get into fights constantly with internet randos, I just wonder how he doesn't get bored of it. That rush of rage is worth it, Matt? It's worth it to get steamed over internet things that in no way affect your life? Maybe that's his drug, he's become addicted to that feeling. How sad.

Water-T

THE SMRT TON
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Matt really just spends his life being aggro online, doesn't he? It must be tiring and unfulfilling. Watching him get into fights constantly with internet randos, I just wonder how he doesn't get bored of it. That rush of rage is worth it, Matt? It's worth it to get steamed over internet things that in no way affect your life? Maybe that's his drug, he's become addicted to that feeling. How sad.
I'd bet good money that Matt IRL is a milquetoast pussy, and is only a Tough Guy (tm) on the internet. He gets to vent out all the frustration that he internalizes every time he gets fucked over, pushed around, and turned down in the real world.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think it's interesting how you can just see him ... make up his own version of events. We have video of what happened. We don't know the mindsets of the people involved, but we have statements, their actions before (and in the case of Kyle and the guy he shot in the arm, after), and the events were recorded.

And like with so many situations that him and his type have predetermined the facts of, they don't care about what can be seen. They don't care what actually happened. They'll just say what they want to believe, claim anything else is a right-wing fascist lie, and ignore anyone who says anything different, shifting the goalposts or simply blocking anyone who brings actual evidence to the table.

It isn't just a lefty phenomenon, but my god they're the most insufferable cunts about it. QAnon types at least spin more and more elaborate tales of conspiracy to try and justify where evidence refutes their arguments. But Matt and people like him, they just disregard the facts, ignore anything that proves them wrong, and then think they've made a morally sound decision by blocking the fascist so they don't have 'The Enemy' on their feed anymore. Then they congratulate themselves for fighting the fascists by ignoring reality and substituting their own.

God, if he at least varied his approach once in a while he'd have a much longer thread. But he has very simple programming and doesn't offer anything new. Lots of cows have the same basic shtick but manage to keep us entertained by modulating their reactions, but Myers, while definitely a cow, is also a rather dull liar who festers away in his hugbox of creepiness.

Water-T

THE SMRT TON
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
And like with so many situations that him and his type have predetermined the facts of, they don't care about what can be seen. They don't care what actually happened. They'll just say what they want to believe, claim anything else is a right-wing fascist lie, and ignore anyone who says anything different, shifting the goalposts or simply blocking anyone who brings actual evidence to the table.
I call this the Jake Alley Maneuver. There's video of an elderly woman being beaten by a trans woman twice her size, and yet the Attic Gnome insists that this elderly Savage Animal was the one who was harming the Poor Helpless Trans Woman by repeatedly smashing her face into the tranny's feet and fists. Anyone who points out that Jake is wrong gets blocked and/or called a Nazi. Sounds exactly like Matt's playbook.

round robin

kiwifarms.net
Man, I just really can not stand this guy.

Hal

KINO OVERLOAD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Funny story about this, that stonetoss account he's talking about is a buddy of mine and I sent him a tweet of Matt crying about stonetoss and the "Hoo boy" chat because I knew matt would screech about it like he always does lol
vdvdsdvsdsvdsv.png

https://archive.md/wip/WZ1ev

REGENDarySumanai

HE IS THE PAINKILLER
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Matt will die alone and angry, with Kiwi Farms living rent free in his head. It would be sad if it was from someone that I like, instead of a Twitter keyboard warrior.