Matt Myers / @M_M_Myers / "Matt, Nerdy Skull" / @M_Nerdskull - Pro doxing bald KF Operative/Gamer loser. Anti-GG, SA goon, sociopath, sex pest, "queer" furry

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.

PorkeyDuck

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
1650069950069.png

1650069989192.png

1650070017435.png

Neko GF

Catgirls > Catboys
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOLOL. Jesse is smart enough to not come here, because he knows that tards like Balding Pedo would use that as ammo against him.
Even then, Jesse still can't win with people like Matt and Jake Alley. They would still accuse him of being an avid Kiwi Farms/ 4Chan user, despite never openly associating with them.

Jesse is basically a transphobic Hitler clone to them.

AnOminous

Only the kindest and friendliest of all Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Even then, Jesse still can't win with people like Matt and Jake Alley. They would still accuse him of being an avid Kiwi Farms/ 4Chan user, despite never openly associating with them.

Jesse is basically a transphobic Hitler clone to them.
Meanwhile, Singal's positions would be categorized as at best borderline SJW by most people here. I may be one of the few people here who agree with most of them.

Somehow, the main people who have problems with him are sex predators like Matthew Myers.

Neko GF

Catgirls > Catboys
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, Singal's positions would be categorized as at best borderline SJW by most people here. I may be one of the few people here who agree with most of them.

Somehow, the main people who have problems with him are sex predators like Matthew Myers.
There's an odd correlation between TRAs and sexual harassment/ general deviant behaviour.

But that should be expected from people who advocate for a group fetishists to become a protected class.