Matt Reeves eyeing POC actress for Catwoman in Rob Pattinson Batman reboot - Meow scat cat negress

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

Scarlett Johansson

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Matt Reeves is looking for a woman of color to play Catwoman opposite Robert Pattinson in The Batman.

The search is officially underway for the next live-action Catwoman. The Batman director Matt Reeves is putting some feelers out to women of color for the role of the femme fatale alongside Robert Pattinson’s Batman. One source tells us Matt Reeves wants a Zoe Kravitz-type actress to play Catwoman, meaning whoever is cast will likely be Black or biracial. Zoe Kravitz was the actual choice/prototype for the Catwoman role, but is unavailable due to her busy schedule.

Vanessa Kirby was previously rumored to be in the running for the Catwoman role, but that was untrue as the actress is not what Matt Reeves is looking for. Plus, Kirby may be busy if she returns for the back-to-back Mission: Impossible sequels that are expected to begin shooting very soon. While we currently have no names for Catwoman, we fully expect to hear something official very soon.

Plot details for The Batman are being kept under wraps. Previous rumors once pointed to an earlier version of the script featuring Ben Affleck bookending the movie as his current Batman while it introduced a younger version of the iconic character, played by Robert Pattinson. But with Ben Affleck retired from the role, Robert Pattinson has officially replaced the Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice and Justice League actor.

While details are slim, Matt Reeves has confirmed that his movie is not based on Frank Miller’s Year One comic and will emphasize the hero as the world’s greatest detective more than previous films have in the past. It is expected to be the first chapter in a new Batman trilogy with Robert Pattinson.

The Batman arrives in theaters on June 25, 2021. Stay tuned for the latest news on Robert Pattinson, Matt Reeves, Catwoman and the future of the DC Extended Universe.

Little colored girls need to see that they too can have a slutty thieving criminal as a role model!
Michelle Pfeiffer will always be the best Catwoman tho.

The Shadow

I hate nerds more than I hate MAD agents!
kiwifarms.net
I can't imagine anyone giving enough of a shit about DC at this point to get worked up about this.

Tootsie Bear

kiwifarms.net
Neither Eartha Kitt nor Halle Berry count as POCs.

Announcing this like its something never done before, sheesh. Apparently leftism really does make you think history starts today.
Tell me about it. I guess since they both had one white parent they still counted as white. Of course it's a way to sell the movie. Whenever the media announces a new Batman movie i roll my eyes and wait to do it again when the next one comes out!

Mariposa Electrique

October 4-18, Chris Will Be Happy!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Neither Eartha Kitt nor Halle Berry count as POCs.
Come on, Hollywood treated them like they were still black. They're the real house niggers of Hollywood. When you don't have red hair, freklers, and black skin, people really can't tell you're mixed, they just think you're a varying shade of black.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
Tell me about it. I guess since they both had one white parent they still counted as white. Of course it's a way to sell the movie. Whenever the media announces a new Batman movie i roll my eyes and wait to do it again when the next one comes out!
They passed the paper bag test! Burn the heretics!

Tbf I understand everybody memory-holing the Halle Berry movie

CakeCutey

Anti-Krampus Cake Connoisseur
kiwifarms.net
I legitimately forgot about the DC films. I bet either way this is gonna end up doing poorly.