Matt Reeves eyeing POC actress for Catwoman in Rob Pattinson Batman reboot - Meow scat cat negress

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

neverendingmidi

it just goes on and on and on and on...
kiwifarms.net
I find all the bitching about sparkly vampire Batman amusing. Are we supposed to pretend comic book movies aren’t juvenile trash like twilight was?
I'm not interested in any DC movie, but I have been baffled by the number of women who claim to be attracted to that squinty eyed, weird looking guy since Twilight.

Then again I can at least pick him out of a line up, usually. Unlike the other actor I can never remember either the name of or his face, but I remember he was the dog-human thing in Jupiter Ascending, who is considered hot.

Scratch This Nut

Problematic Chihuahua
kiwifarms.net
Meh, at this point she’s be the third black Catwoman, so who cares?
I’m more amused at the idea of posters here getting legit pissed about it.

I'm not interested in any DC movie, but I have been baffled by the number of women who claim to be attracted to that squinty eyed, weird looking guy since Twilight.

Then again I can at least pick him out of a line up, usually. Unlike the other actor I can never remember either the name of or his face, but I remember he was the dog-human thing in Jupiter Ascending, who is considered hot.
At least Robert Pattinson is actually a good actor imo.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The movie sounds pretty dull already whatever they do. It's throwing all the villains at Batman because there's a mysterious big bad behind the scenes manipulating all the other villains, who will just wind up being Ra's al Gul or the Joker.

Autistsforuganda2

kiwifarms.net
1567936432679.png

Idiotron

The last sane person on Earth
kiwifarms.net
I just want to say that the website from which the OP article is from is very special.
I've tried to comment and was unable because my post was apparently "83% probability perceived as toxic".

All these superhero movies... I wish they could actually come up with some new content. Shit, at least some new superheros or something.
Watch Upgrade and Overlord from 2018. Great popcorn movies and nobody went to see them, probably because they were original with no famous people attached.

Clop

kiwifarms.net
Neither Eartha Kitt nor Halle Berry count as POCs.

Announcing this like its something never done before, sheesh. Apparently leftism really does make you think history starts today.
I'd imagine it being more like it starting tomorrow, because today we're all a bunch of racists and should be ashamed of everything we have ever done because nothing we ever did had any value, but tomorrow we'll finally put all of that behind us.