Matt Reeves eyeing POC actress for Catwoman in Rob Pattinson Batman reboot - Meow scat cat negress

• Ongoing DDoS attack.

BrunoMattei

No I am not the Cinema Snob
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rob Pattinson as Batman? Ehhhhhhhh. I dunno but Affleck surprised us so... It's a coin flip.

Pope Negro Joe the XIIIth

AI Pope of Entropic Declesiastics/Ver. U+1F0ED
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tell me about it. I guess since they both had one white parent they still counted as white. Of course it's a way to sell the movie. Whenever the media announces a new Batman movie i roll my eyes and wait to do it again when the next one comes out!

Roll eyes at product and then get excited to roll eyes at next product.

kadoink

kiwifarms.net
Tessa Thompson again? Jesus christ can they stop using her boring ass in movies for a few films? Her and Lupita Nyongo are both not interesting to watch on the screen as super hero characters.

Scratch This Nut

Problematic Chihuahua
kiwifarms.net
Tessa Thompson again? Jesus christ can they stop using her boring ass in movies for a few films? Her and Lupita Nyongo are both not interesting to watch on the screen as super hero characters.
I like her but she is a terrible choice for a femme fatale.

frozenrunner

And you thought 2020 was a lousy year!
kiwifarms.net

Tessa Thompson is a good supporting actress who Hollywood has apparently decided is one of the best up-and-coming actors alive... and she's really not. She can't carry a film by herself. I mean, my God, look at Men in Black International.

Puddleduck

kiwifarms.net
tbh I always thought she was black anyway - when I'm not looking at her and imagining her, she's always several tints darker than she turns out to be

also tbh - I don't especially care about race-changes of characters, unless it's historically inaccurate or just otherwise wouldn't "make sense" - Oliver Twist wouldn't be black because he comes from a rich colonial era English family, but Nancy could have been because she was a thief and possible hooker.

Cardenio

*YAWN*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well its official

Zoe Kravitz is Catwoman
Zoe Kravitz is gorgeous so yeah I have no problem with this. I was worried it'd be another uggo like Tessa Thompson.

Absolutego

Making dough but not enough to blow
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In further Batman casting news, somehow they were able to get Paul Dano on board for the Riddler:

They actually might let Reeves make a Detective Batman movie, god I hope the Joker doing well doesn't inspire the studio to crowbar him in this instead.

Scarlett Johansson

Hello, I'm Shelley Duvall
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In further Batman casting news, somehow they were able to get Paul Dano on board for the Riddler:

They actually might let Reeves make a Detective Batman movie, god I hope the Joker doing well doesn't inspire the studio to crowbar him in this instead.

B24man at this rate lol