"Matt Sonswa" / Matthew StCyr - Florida man currently being sued by Disney planning to sneak into Disney World during the corona virus quarantine

Will Matt get caught?

• Yes

• Yes, but he also catches corona

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

LiquidKid

If Lions Like It, You Know It’s Bad.
kiwifarms.net
You're the Disney Fan boy by the looks of it. Reading through this thread its evident your ass is so sore about Matt. I'm saying cold hard facts. Matt is a fucking idiot and shouldnt be able to break into a Disney roller coaster. The fact that he has done multiple times is a red flag disney security is shit.
lol, ok sport, whatever you say. Not sure how any of this involved me liking or even praising Disney instead of mocking an actual criminal, but whatever.

OfficerBagget

Supreme Jerkop
kiwifarms.net
lol, ok sport, whatever you say. Not sure how any of this involved me liking or even praising Disney instead of mocking an actual criminal, but whatever.
And I mock him too. Instead I said I get amusement from his videos. You're so full of salt, That you trigger easily. Just go straight to calling people you immediately disagree with autistic, what a faggot. Enjoy circlejerking to your cow.

UrbanHistorian510

kiwifarms.net
Since he's currently watching this post, I wanted to give an update about Matt and that tweet he made something terrible happening and everyone thinking he killed someone or someone died. Guess what? Someone did die. It was due to his Volcano Bay video. When he and his friend escaped security, security took down the license plate number of you and you know what, it was of course his friend's car. His friend got into all sorts of legal trouble and his dad couldn't take it, had a heart attack and died. This is yet another episode of Matt dragging people down with him. The power plant where he told the person he was with that the plant was abandoned. The Rockefeller's museum where Rob got arrested and Matt got away. Now this.

Kinoplex Robert

Kiwi Farms has a strict no singles policy
kiwifarms.net
Since he's currently watching this post, I wanted to give an update about Matt and that tweet he made something terrible happening and everyone thinking he killed someone or someone died. Guess what? Someone did die. It was due to his Volcano Bay video. When he and his friend escaped security, security took down the license plate number of you and you know what, it was of course his friend's car. His friend got into all sorts of legal trouble and his dad couldn't take it, had a heart attack and died. This is yet another episode of Matt dragging people down with him. The power plant where he told the person he was with that the plant was abandoned. The Rockefeller's museum where Rob got arrested and Matt got away. Now this.
He's watching the thread? Wonder if he is exceptional enough to come speak in his own thread and save our hard working farmers the effort of pulling his udders.

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
He's watching the thread? Wonder if he is exceptional enough to come speak in his own thread and save our hard working farmers the effort of pulling his udders.
Look a few posts back, he uploaded a video where he is scrolling through the thread for a few seconds while fresh prince of bel air plays

Imagine killing your buddy’s dad over YouTube videos

abandonedxearth

kiwifarms.net
This is really interesting, its super strange and kind of scary that even after Matt knowing he caused this, he still continues to keep the video up and make these kinds of videos. He screwed over BSF and now he screwed over his friend, if this inst enough to stop him from theme park exploring then I don't know what is.......Also how do you know this information?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Shaka Brah

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
It’s also worth pointing out that he used this thread to get out of his promised “video every other Friday” thing he promised his patrons. Talk about a coward

UPDATE: Inside Edition recently used Matt’s footage without crediting him and he had a bit of a fit on Twitter.
He also either shared his real phone number, or doxed someone else

9EF5B5A5-7283-4B58-B46C-EF8D48084E27.jpeg

Last edited:

UrbanHistorian510

kiwifarms.net
It’s also worth pointing out that he used this thread to get out of his promised “video every other Friday” thing he promised his patrons. Talk about a coward

UPDATE: Inside Edition recently used Matt’s footage without crediting him and he had a bit of a fit on Twitter.

View attachment 1280285
That number is in St. Louis so I'm thinking it's someone else's number. Did anyone give it a call? He also needs to stop being a little bitch about everything if he's gonna be this gonzo-type explorer that he's putting out there.

This is really interesting, its super strange and kind of scary that even after Matt knowing he caused this, he still continues to keep the video up and make these kinds of videos. He screwed over BSF and now he screwed over his friend, if this inst enough to stop him from theme park exploring then I don't know what is.......Also how do you know this information?
I was once acquainted with Matt and has seen his decline from a pot smoking child to a crack smoking child. He's selfish, simple as that. He cares only for himself and will drag everyone down with him. It's exactly what drug addicts do when their life is shit, bring you down to their level.

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
That number is in St. Louis so I'm thinking it's someone else's number. Did anyone give it a call? He also needs to stop being a little bitch about everything if he's gonna be this gonzo-type explorer that he's putting out there.

I was once acquainted with Matt and has seen his decline from a pot smoking child to a crack smoking child. He's selfish, simple as that. He cares only for himself and will drag everyone down with him. It's exactly what drug addicts do when their life is shit, bring you down to their level.
I called the number, but it’s a text to mail thing. Sent a text and got no reply. So no idea who’s burner number it was

Dad

I'm surfing—the internet!
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1280285

Yep, that's a VOIP number.

Two people asking about this number the following day. Probably either him or a Kiwi.

• Informative
Reactions: LiquidKid

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
Minor update. According to his pay walled forum, which ironically is publicly readable for free, he is “developing an app.”

08A19F31-F78E-43C0-9D9A-912365097186.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Dad and dunbrine47

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
"New" content: Escaping Disney's River Country
Part of me wonders if that bit about the forum being “free to the public” was a direct response to me bringing that up or not.
im impressed that he managed to turn his channel around from “I record myself committing felony trespassing” to “I tell the stories of my past felony trespasses.” I wonder how badly the mouse slapped him

Tesco Disco

yee-haw
kiwifarms.net
it was talked about on this site to a decent degree, and on the internet in general. Disney made it sound like a heist took place to remove a several thousand pound animatronic connected to pressured hydraulic pumps

I don’t have the specifics, just Matt’s second hand retelling, but they probably could have claimed she conspired with or aided him in the trespassing since she’s an employee with a known friendship. Could be in her contract, I’ve never worked for Disney

“Urban exploring crack head who thinks he’s being hunted by the Disney police”

that’s the best thing I’ve seen all month
Rate me super late, but I remember when this went down and I never managed to find anything about it on here. Are you able to link or summarise what happened? Did they end up pinning the Buzzy theft on Matt?

Reactions: friends o' niall

LiquidKid

kiwifarms.net
Rate me super late, but I remember when this went down and I never managed to find anything about it on here. Are you able to link or summarise what happened? Did they end up pinning the Buzzy theft on Matt?
I can probably look for some links, but it was actually Backdoor Disney who got the punishment for the Buzzy theft. He made a video claiming that it wasn’t him and suspected it was a scheduled removal that no one remembered... which makes no sense when you see all the oil damage Disney wouldn’t have allowed.
either way, that’s who they pinned it on. Incidentally,Backdoor Disney is a know collaborator with Matt and it’s currently believed that he is the one who told Matt the route to sneak into animal kingdom.