Matthew Geddes / @LeftistFoxButt / Hemms Fox / Attica Fox - Raging communist furry, handed out a communist furry manifesto at a furry con, multiple Twitter bans

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Qw33f

Soh fun-ee.
kiwifarms.net
Weird.. I just made an account to post in this thread.. I've lurked KF before, I'll probably stick around, this place seems kinda like a bread and butter deal for me.

Anyway, back to why I made an account to post here.. I used to troll this guy in Second Life. He hung out in The Wastelands, an RP, art, and gaming community based around Post Apocalyptic/Fallout style content. He was my neighbor, meaning, he owned the plot of land next to mine that I used to build sets for 3D post-apocalyptic art.

This dude had a serious fart and diaper fetish. I caught him RPing with someone once. The person he was engaged with was roleplaying a minor (Like 6 years old maybe) little boy, and he wanted him to poop his diapers and sniff his farts (Hemms farts, the Fox furry thing.)

I didn't know he was a raging commie antifa weirdo.. He was always so timid and never defended himself when I'd torment him.

I also find it weird that this person named Dildo Faggins is posting here.. Someone was dating me and living with me IRL at the time I was trolling this guy on Second Life, and she also played Second Life with me.. Her online handle was Dildo Faggins, strange.

Anyway, here's his second life account page.. https://my.secondlife.com/hemms.osterham

His bio reads

"Biography
Hey! You read profiles too!
I'm a bisexual fox in my 20s looking for good times. I'm mostly into women but dont let that scare you away. If you like being put in chains, kept as cattle, and kept in such orgasmic bliss that you forget what clothes even are give me a ring. I'm kinda an oblivious himbo tho so just be straightforward with me.
I'm one of those rare individuals who likes to take things outside of SL too! I'm looking to make real friends, people who like me for me, not just fuckbudd"

It cuts off there.

Man... That was a big flashback, and all because my friend thought it'd be funny to fart in my face..

Last edited:

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The person he was engaged with was roleplaying a minor (Like 6 years old maybe) little boy, and he wanted him to poop his diapers and sniff his farts (Hemms farts, the Fox furry thing.)

What the fuck is a six year-old doing on SL?

Oh wait, they were roleplaying AS a six year-old. My bad.

... Still weird how so many diaper furs love to RP as children that are too old to still be in diapers.

Qw33f

Soh fun-ee.
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is a six year-old doing on SL?

Oh wait, they were roleplaying AS a six year-old. My bad.

... Still weird how so many diaper furs love to RP as children that are too old to still be in diapers.

I think it's because they want to retain the taboo thrill of pedophilia while still projecting their manchild-ness.

Qw33f

Soh fun-ee.
kiwifarms.net
I don't doubt it but I wish we had proof.
The proof is in the pudding. We all know what's up.

But still, innocent until proven guilty must remain a strong principle for the good of all, lest we all fall prey to shenanigans. Lol.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The proof is in the pudding. We all know what's up.

But still, innocent until proven guilty must remain a strong principle for the good of all, lest we all fall prey to shenanigans. Lol.
Honestly....I believe you if only because I wouldn't put it past him. Not to mention the pieces fit pretty well.

Stock Photo James

kiwifarms.net
Weird.. I just made an account to post in this thread.. I've lurked KF before, I'll probably stick around, this place seems kinda like a bread and butter deal for me.

Anyway, back to why I made an account to post here.. I used to troll this guy in Second Life. He hung out in The Wastelands, an RP, art, and gaming community based around Post Apocalyptic/Fallout style content. He was my neighbor, meaning, he owned the plot of land next to mine that I used to build sets for 3D post-apocalyptic art.

This dude had a serious fart and diaper fetish. I caught him RPing with someone once. The person he was engaged with was roleplaying a minor (Like 6 years old maybe) little boy, and he wanted him to poop his diapers and sniff his farts (Hemms farts, the Fox furry thing.)

I didn't know he was a raging commie antifa weirdo.. He was always so timid and never defended himself when I'd torment him.

I also find it weird that this person named Dildo Faggins is posting here.. Someone was dating me and living with me IRL at the time I was trolling this guy on Second Life, and she also played Second Life with me.. Her online handle was Dildo Faggins, strange.

Anyway, here's his second life account page.. https://my.secondlife.com/hemms.osterham

His bio reads

"Biography
Hey! You read profiles too!
I'm a bisexual fox in my 20s looking for good times. I'm mostly into women but dont let that scare you away. If you like being put in chains, kept as cattle, and kept in such orgasmic bliss that you forget what clothes even are give me a ring. I'm kinda an oblivious himbo tho so just be straightforward with me.
I'm one of those rare individuals who likes to take things outside of SL too! I'm looking to make real friends, people who like me for me, not just fuckbudd"

It cuts off there.

Man... That was a big flashback, and all because my friend thought it'd be funny to fart in my face..
I assume the profile was updated recently? Unless that's a Second Life thing, himbo became a commonly used word pretty recently so I assume he still fiddles with that platform to this day.

Pizdec

Blin it is good.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He fucking wishes he was a himbo.

He's a fucking potato.
I mean...

1599097171451.png

He certainly looks a potato, lol.

LeChampion1992

The true Le Champion
kiwifarms.net
Then take that shit back to 4chan where it belongs then you gay bitch. If you really don't have anything else to do might I suggest taking up soap making?
Don't disrespect 4chan anons like that. /Pol/ users aren't this retarded.
I mean...

View attachment 1567717

He certainly looks a potato, lol.
Hmmm question is if Matt is on the left who's the retard on the right. Also question anyone have any more information on this exceptional lowcow. I got bored and saw this thread.

Spoonomancer

Stared at Lou Gagliardi's foot hole
kiwifarms.net
Don't disrespect 4chan anons like that. /Pol/ users aren't this exceptional.

Hmmm question is if Matt is on the left who's the exceptional individual on the right. Also question anyone have any more information on this exceptional lowcow. I got bored and saw this thread.
Nice bad necro dude