Matthew Innes / thecybersmith - A monarchist intellectual with an insane fetish

aricebowl

Just a bowl of rice
kiwifarms.net
IMG_0155.PNG
IMG_0157.PNG

Meet thecybersmith. As you can see from the two posts above you cybersmith is not the most sane of people. This nutcase has a fetish for "human pets" as he calls them and believes his fetishes should not only be a reality but they should also be legal as they " don't infringe on someone's rights".

Cybersmith was chucked into the limelight by the post above which has garnered quite the following. Of course several people have asked the basic questions of "why","how" and "what the fuck". So how did he justify his fetish?

Spoiler : He didn't.
IMG_0158.PNG
IMG_0159.jpg
IMG_0160.PNG
He instead decided to blame other people that the post wasn't in "context" and that everyone else finds him weird but they shouldn't because it's a "Hypothetical scenario".
IMG_0162.jpg
He also thinks of himself to be an intellectual not unlike most freaks on the internet. His favourite topics are transhumanism(A movement to enhance human intellect says Wikipedia ) , human nature and politics. He also thinks using a lot of obscure words make him look smarter.

IMG_0163.JPG
IMG_0164.JPG
IMG_0165.PNG

Hell even the title of his blog is trying to make himself look smart.

IMG_0166.jpg

Links to his tumblr :http://thecybersmith.tumblr.com

Last edited:
S

SN 385

kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20171022-234527.jpg

So who's gonna break the news that this day is never gonna end for him now?

On another note, he has this borderline creepy refusal to swear, even going so far to "censor" heck and flipping. My theory is he's from some kind of severely repressed/puritanical background which resulted in all his deviance emerging at once in an awful and instantly recognisable form:

:autism:

Dr W

And the streets shall run red with blood
kiwifarms.net
Everything this manchild writes would make beautiful random text.

"A throwaway comment regarding Ashley Rae's frontal jiggly bits"

"Impregnate this website with the seed of my wisdom"

"I find the uterus of the Internet is barren"

"I DIDN'T REALIZE THIS WAS "SAY MEAN THINGS TO CYBERSMITH DAY!"

aricebowl

Just a bowl of rice
kiwifarms.net
On another note, he has this borderline creepy refusal to swear, even going so far to "censor" heck and flipping.
[/SPOILER]
The fact that he calls someone's tits "front jiggly bits" makes it seem like his parents never aloud him to go to sex education or outside. Although it's probably a good thing they didn't let him outside all things considered.
EDIT:
The man has now declared that he has a nemesis.
IMG_0168.PNG
IMG_0169.jpg
Also "I am eternity ". Are you some sort of god now?

Last edited:

Dr W

And the streets shall run red with blood
kiwifarms.net
The fact that he calls someone's tits "front jiggly bits" makes it seem like his parents never aloud him to go to sex education or outside. Although it's probably a good thing they didn't let him outside all things considered.
EDIT:
The man has now declared that he has a nemesis.
View attachment 300931
View attachment 300932
Also "I am eternity ". Are you some sort of god now?
I don't know if this would be funnier if it was an elaborate joke or an actual crazy person.

Wait, I do. It's the latter that's funnier.

Tags
None