Matthew Innes / thecybersmith - A monarchist intellectual with an insane fetish

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

AnimeGirlConnoisseur

kiwifarms.net
A friend of mine showed me this guy the other day. I don't usually come around the Tumblr section and I'm pretty confident that even if I did I wouldn't have noticed this guy due to the fact that he's not really a big deal around here. I decided to take a look at this guy and he's pretty uh... interesting to say the least. Since this thread hasn't been updated in awhile I decided to share some of my more notable findings.

First thing I noticed was the fat women. Matthew appears to have developed an attraction to obese women. I'm sure that there are more images than just these, but this is pretty much a good sample of what I saw.
1579494078173.png
1579494093369.png

1579494289820.png
1579494303783.png
I also found this diaper fetish post.
1579494416603.png
The following posts really show the caliber of intellectual giant we are dealing with here.

Here he fails to understand how much war and economics works.
1579494508167.png

Holocaust good
1579494777451.png

Here he fails to understand what is being discussed.
1579494823568.png

One more thing I noticed: a tendency in his recent posts to call people he disagrees with fake news:
1579494873888.png

And finally I would like to present to you what I consider to be the crown jewel of my screenshot collection:
1579494930521.png

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A friend of mine showed me this guy the other day. I don't usually come around the Tumblr section and I'm pretty confident that even if I did I wouldn't have noticed this guy due to the fact that he's not really a big deal around here. I decided to take a look at this guy and he's pretty uh... interesting to say the least. Since this thread hasn't been updated in awhile I decided to share some of my more notable findings.

First thing I noticed was the fat women. Matthew appears to have developed an attraction to obese women. I'm sure that there are more images than just these, but this is pretty much a good sample of what I saw. I also found this diaper fetish post.
The following posts really show the caliber of intellectual giant we are dealing with here.

Here he fails to understand how much war and economics works.
View attachment 1105774
Holocaust good
View attachment 1105818
Here he fails to understand what is being discussed.
View attachment 1105819

One more thing I noticed: a tendency in his recent posts to call people he disagrees with fake news:
View attachment 1105821

And finally I would like to present to you what I consider to be the crown jewel of my screenshot collection:
View attachment 1105824
Libtard detected.

• Dumb
Reactions: Jungle Princess

DatBepisTho

Cryptid Farmer
kiwifarms.net
Boo. This modern version of A Modest Proposal sucks ass, but 2/10 for nailing it as the very type of person Swift mocked.

20200202_213944.jpg

• DRINK!
Reactions: Meowthkip

LTO Data Cartridge

kiwifarms.net
Boo. This modern version of A Modest Proposal sucks ass, but 2/10 for nailing it as the very type of person Swift mocked.

View attachment 1127805
People have denied pretty much every historical event in the past 5,000 years but I've personally never seen someone deny British involvement in the potato famine. I have to give this guy a little credit for originality.

Monolith

doot Doot Doot Doot DOOT Doot doot doo-Doot
kiwifarms.net
People have denied pretty much every historical event in the past 5,000 years but I've personally never seen someone deny British involvement in the potato famine. I have to give this guy a little credit for originality.
All I want for Christmas is someone who denies Trump's existance.

• Feels
Reactions: Meowthkip
Tags
None