Matthew Joseph Schimmel / Shiro Themian Ulv / Shiro Ulv / Naia Ulv / Naia Okami / wolftherian - owner of Kinmunity, the person from the famous "on all levels except physical, I am a wolf" clip

Naia

Living Meme / KF's Pet Wolf / Furry Informant
kiwifarms.net
It should have stayed that way.

If Halloween costumes from the 70's taught me anything, it's that if you are something, you always wear a shirt with a picture of yourself on it at all times.

What the fuck is this?
Somebody asked for confidence that I am in-fact who I say I am, so I provided them with a declaration that I am and signed it with my PGP Key.

Steve Winwood

kiwifarms.net
Somebody asked for confidence that I am in-fact who I say I am, so I provided them with a declaration that I am and signed it with my PGP Key.
i think it'd be a lot easier if you just unlocked your twitter and said "hey kiwi farms" or whatever or messaged staff to get a verified ribbon.

Assuming you are the guy, what did you want to share with us? Seeing as to you bumped your overlooked one page thread.

• Agree
Reactions: Meowthkip

Naia

kiwifarms.net
i think it'd be a lot easier if you just unlocked your twitter and said "hey kiwi farms" or whatever or messaged staff to get a verified ribbon.

Assuming you are the guy, what did you want to share with us? Seeing as to you bumped your overlooked one page thread.
I don't have anything in particular to really say, I prefer just to respond to stuff as it's posted. If this thread does indeed die, I'm okay with that. If it doesn't, I'll respond to things I feel need to be responded to.

Reynard

Unimpressed Waifu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have no fucking clue what a PGP key is and I doubt most people here do either.

Also, "confirmed," not "confidence." Sheesh, your grammar was pretty good elsewhere, why did you have to fuck it up there?

• Agree
Reactions: Power Armor

Naia

kiwifarms.net
I have no fucking clue what a PGP key is and I doubt most people here do either.

Also, "confirmed," not "confidence." Sheesh, your grammar was pretty good elsewhere, why did you have to fuck it up there?
I likely mixed up words between two conversations, as I tend to multitask excessively.

As referenced in one of the additional posts, my skype is "wolvenize". If you're unable to confirm my identity via GPG - you can send me a request on Skype.

• Autistic

Reynard

Unimpressed Waifu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I likely mixed up words between two conversations, as I tend to multitask excessively.

As referenced in one of the additional posts, my skype is "wolvenize". If you're unable to confirm my identity via GPG - you can send me a request on Skype.
This nigga still uses Skype!
:story:

• Agree

Steve Winwood

kiwifarms.net
I don't have anything in particular to really say, I prefer just to respond to stuff as it's posted. If this thread does indeed die, I'm okay with that. If it doesn't, I'll respond to things I feel need to be responded to.
Well, you could lead off with some wacky otherkin hijinx stories concerning yourself or about others. Like maybe you sleptwalked out of bed and into the dog house. Who knows. People would respond to that.

Naia

kiwifarms.net
Well, you could lead off with some wacky otherkin hijinx stories concerning yourself or about others. Like maybe you sleptwalked out of bed and into the dog house. Who knows. People would respond to that.
Honestly, the depressing thing is, if you dig into the depths of tumblrkin, you'll find shit like that.

• Agree
Reactions: Steve Winwood

yawning sneasel

Chadministrator
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, the depressing thing is, if you dig into the depths of tumblrkin, you'll find shit like that.
You have been threadbanned for the time being. You are threadbanned because you are claiming to be the person of interest for this thread. We need to verify that you are this person. This is because we do not want some random person coming along and claiming to be you. Verifying your identity is not hard, just make a post on any social media you have saying hi kiwi farms or something along those lines. Private message me a link to this and then when I can confirm I will allow you back in. You haven't been unpleasant so I hope we can do this and you can continue to converse. Thanks friend.

Cuddly Pirate

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Verifying your identity is not hard
Dude posted an encryption key thinking it was valid, then went and offered skype as an alternative. Must be fucking rocket science to verify.

Speaking of, why is he trying to avoid twitter? Is there something he doesn't wanna accidentally show?

InLivingTuna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of, why is he trying to avoid twitter? Is there something he doesn't wanna accidentally show?
His Twitter and Instagram are locked and I don't believe his Facebook posts are public either. His best profile for this is Kinmunity.

Has anyone tried adding him on Skype? I really hope this is our man because Shiro is one of the few cows I actually want to talk to, they seem legit interesting instead of shitty like our usual furfag fare.

Reactions: Feline Darkmage

Jangarango

Get in line, ladies
kiwifarms.net
His Twitter and Instagram are locked and I don't believe his Facebook posts are public either. His best profile for this is Kinmunity.

Has anyone tried adding him on Skype? I really hope this is our man because Shiro is one of the few cows I actually want to talk to, they seem legit interesting instead of shitty like our usual furfag fare.
If he did that ”I think I’m an animal” documentary, then he’d do that.

Naia

kiwifarms.net
I have maybe three posts on my Twitter. I don't really use it at all. My Facebook is locked down because prior to locking it down, I got all sorts of random friend requests that I didn't want to approve or deal with. Instagram is locked down due to spambots commenting and following.

I verified myself via my Kinmunity profile, which is already public.

Reactions: SPX5kzy

SPX5kzy

“Crude, but effective.”
kiwifarms.net
Hey @Naia I noticed your comment on the Alex Vidal thread. If I may...
You yourself are MtF trans, how old were you when you figured this out?
Are you diagnosed with any mental health disorders? If so, are you or have you ever had professional help and what did that entail?
What’s your favorite movie with wolves and why?
Are you a virgin?
How did you find your thread on Kiwi Farms?
You mentioned the teenagers who had a suicide pact earlier, public opinion seems to be that they were bullied because they acted and dressed as wolves, what is your opinion on that?
What are some of the most bizarre things you have seen or experienced in the otherkin community?

Naia

kiwifarms.net
Hey @Naia I noticed your comment on the Alex Vidal thread. If I may...
You yourself are MtF trans, how old were you when you figured this out?
Are you diagnosed with any mental health disorders? If so, are you or have you ever had professional help and what did that entail?
What’s your favorite movie with wolves and why?
Are you a virgin?
How did you find your thread on Kiwi Farms?
You mentioned the teenagers who had a suicide pact earlier, public opinion seems to be that they were bullied because they acted and dressed as wolves, what is your opinion on that?
What are some of the most bizarre things you have seen or experienced in the otherkin community?
1. Bits and pieces beginning at around eight years old. I started identifying as transgender about two years ago. At this point, I have no immediate desire to transition, and while I do experience gender dysphoria to some degree, I am hasty to make any long term decisions like that about my life. I don't know, fully, why I feel how I do, and I am not prepared to take drastic action for something that may be a more trivial problem. Dressing more androgynous has helped me quite a bit?

2. Asperger's Syndrome (when it was its own DX), autistic rate if you please. Treatment involved psychiatric medications, therapy (for the anxiety component, mainly), and early intervention in school. It did me a total disservice and I wasn't ready for the working world upon graduation. I've worked in both IT and Investigations (primarily, organized retail crime, etc.) and would eventually desire to merge these passions.

3. I'm not really a major fan of fictional media regarding wolves. Wolf's Rain is indeed what caused my interest in wolves to begin existing, but that is an anime series, not a movie. It is also not an accurate depiction of actual wolves. My regular film consumption habits have nothing to do with wolves or therianthropy.

4. Strictly speaking, yes. I have identified as asexual until rather recently; which I think is more or less related to the issue I described in answer #1.

5. The San Antonio wolf packs are basically gangs. There is a reason in the infamous news clip one of them says "We're not a gang at all, gangs are posers, that's why they go around tagging stuff, the pack, we're a family" or whatever the quote was. The tails and bandannas they wear are considered by local police to be potential gang paraphernalia. They're involved in low level drug dealing, using, petty theft, and basically any "teenage hoodlum" type crimes under the sun. Identifying as they did, in their mind, legitimized their actions and they saw themselves as victims when they were targeted.

I was bullied in high school (obviously), and it didn't make me try and convince those close to me to kill themselves. If you're going to take your own life, there is no need to attempt to drag others with you.

6. The dog fuckers within the community who want (and fully expect) support and validation. I am not using dog fucker as a derogatory term here for otherkin, I am talking of people who literally fuck their dog and argue that it's a sexuality and a component of being otherkin. It's disgusting, but honestly the fact that people abuse their animals in this way doesn't surprise me. What surprises me is the pride they have about doing it, and the openness in which they admit to doing it, and the fact that they expect "full acceptance uwu" for being shitty animal abusers. Ironically, while claiming somehow, to identify as an animal.

Last edited:

Poto

Now with churro flavored soda
kiwifarms.net
1. Bits and pieces beginning at around eight years old. I started identifying as transgender about two years ago. At this point, I have no immediate desire to transition, and while I do experience gender dysphoria to some degree, I am hasty to make any long term decisions like that about my life. I don't know, fully, why I feel how I do, and I am not prepared to take drastic action for something that may be a more trivial problem. Dressing more androgynous has helped me quite a bit?

2. Asperger's Syndrome (when it was its own DX), autistic rate if you please. Treatment involved psychiatric medications, therapy (for the anxiety component, mainly), and early intervention in school. It did me a total disservice and I wasn't ready for the working world upon graduation. I've worked in both IT and Investigations (primarily, organized retail crime, etc.) and would eventually desire to merge these passions.

3. I'm not really a major fan of fictional media regarding wolves. Wolf's Rain is indeed what caused my interest in wolves to begin existing, but that is an anime series, not a movie. It is also not an accurate depiction of actual wolves. My regular film consumption habits have nothing to do with wolves or therianthropy.

4. Strictly speaking, yes. I have identified as asexual until rather recently; which I think is more or less related to the issue I described in answer #1.

5. The San Antonio wolf packs are basically gangs. There is a reason in the infamous news clip one of them says "We're not a gang at all, gangs are posers, that's why they go around tagging stuff, the pack, we're a family" or whatever the quote was. The tails and bandannas they wear are considered by local police to be potential gang paraphernalia. They're involved in low level drug dealing, using, petty theft, and basically any "teenage hoodlum" type crimes under the sun. Identifying as they did, in their mind, legitimized their actions and they saw themselves as victims when they were targeted.

I was bullied in high school (obviously), and it didn't make me try and convince those close to me to kill themselves. If you're going to take your own life, there is no need to attempt to drag others with you.

6. The dog fuckers within the community who want (and fully expect) support and validation. I am not using dog fucker as a derogatory term here for otherkin, I am talking of people who literally fuck their dog and argue that it's a sexuality and a component of being otherkin. It's disgusting, but honestly the fact that people abuse their animals in this way doesn't surprise me. What surprises me is the pride they have about doing it, and the openness in which they admit to doing it, and the fact that they expect "full acceptance uwu" for being shitty animal abusers. Ironically, while claiming somehow, to identify as an animal.
Jesus, I must admit, you're way more sane than I expected. A lot of cows here doesn't even manage to be at least civil in their very own thread, let alone have the balls to comment here, in the farm.

Not only that, but you have shown to have more brain cells than the regular furry I see on twitter take it how you want.

• Winner
Reactions: Naia
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino